剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Six.
6磅
Have you ever been to Italy?
你去过意大利吗
Uh, no, but my uncle Vic spent a lot of time there.
没有 不过我的维克舅舅在那待过很久
Oh, was he on business?
是商务旅行吗
No, Aids. He went there to die.
不 因为艾滋病 他去那里度过余生
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, it's not your fault.
又不是你的错
He was really sick, so he...
他病得很重 所以...
He decided to take this dream trip to Rome.
他决定去罗马 完成最后一段梦幻之旅
And then the protease inhibitors kicked in and...
后来蛋白酶抑制剂发挥药效
Now he's at home and he's fine,
现在他回到家里 状况很好
except for some occasional diarrhea.
只是偶尔会腹泻
I would really like to take Michael away for a while.
我很想带迈克外出旅行一段时间
But, you know... well, he works so hard, and, uh...
不过 他工作太忙 而且
So what is it that you do, Michael?
你做什么工作 迈克
I'm in retail.
我在零售业
Really? where?
是吗 在哪
Um, The Big Q.
"大同超♥市♥"
Just got a promotion. He's a manager.
不久前晋升 他现在是经理了
The Big Q?
"大同超♥市♥"
I've seen those stores, but I've...
我见过这种便利店 但是
I've never actually been in one.
我还从没进去过
They sell everything you can imagine.
那里只有你想不到 没有你买♥♥不到
But nothing you'd want to buy.
不过没有一种是你想买♥♥的
Uh, haven't I seen you there?
我是不是在店里见过你
Excuse me?
你说什么
I know I know you from somewhere.
我肯定在什么地方见过你
Do you shop at The Big Q?
你去大同超♥市♥购物过吗
Hardly.
几乎不去
Well, the next time we go someplace,
下次我们再出游
you must come with us.
你一定要一起去
How about Mykonos for July?
七月一起去米科诺斯岛怎么样
Uh, I only get a week off.
我只有一周假期
Oh, you poor thing.
真可怜
That is why I love academia.
这就是我喜欢学术界的原因
We professors get the whole summer.
我们做教授的可以休整个暑假
I should check the seafood paella.
我得去看看海鲜什锦饭
Is everybody okay with shellfish?
大家对贝类没问题吧
Yes.
没问题
Fine. Great.
很好 好极了
Okay.
好的
That's where I know you from,
我想起来了
from the White Party! You gave me crabs!
在白色派对 你还害我染上了阴虱
Anyone like some more wine?
还有人要红酒吗
Ready or not?
准备好了吗
You're in a good mood.
你心情很好嘛
The best.
好到极致
I am finally going to be an officially signed, sealed and delivered mom.
我终于要成为孩子正式的 法定的 亲生母亲了
Actually, I'm the one who delivered.
事实上 生孩子的可是我
Hey, two out of three ain't bad.
三项占两项也不错了
And we owe it all to... oh, Jesus, I can't believe it. Brian.
老天 难以置信 这一切还要感谢...布莱恩
I always knew he'd come through.
我一直都知道他会想通的
I was sure he'd tell us to go fuck ourselves.
我还以为他会让我们滚蛋呢
Well, I'm sure it wasn't easy,
肯定不太好受吧
I mean, giving up his rights.
就这么放弃亲子权
He didn't even seem to care.
他看起来根本不在乎
Oh, I'm sure he cared.
他当然在乎
He loves his son.
他爱自己的孩子
More than he ever thought.
超乎他自己的想象
All that matters,
最重要的是
is that Gus is finally ours.
盖斯终于彻底属于我们了
Both of ours.
属于我们两个
God, I've missed touching you.
天呐 我好怀念抚弄你的感觉
Your bet, Tommy.
下注吧 汤米
If I win this hand, the next round's on me.
如果赢了这把 下轮酒我请
Oh, the next round's on Tommy.
下轮酒汤米请
That means we're going to be dry again tonight.
那意味着我们今晚得口干舌燥 什么都喝不到
Call you, raise you 10.
我跟 加注10块
How's it going, pop?
怎么样啊 老爸
Better days...
不好
and for sure better hands.
这手牌也不好
Say hello to the guys.
跟大伙打个招呼
Hello, guys.
你们好
I'm out. I was bluffing anyway.
不玩了 反正我刚刚也是虚张声势
As if you were fooling anybody!
说得像你骗到谁了似的
What'll you have, sonny boy?
喝点什么 乖小子
Beer's good. Hold your fire.
啤酒吧 先别射了
A couple of your best scotches, Mike.
来两杯最好的苏格兰威士忌 麦克
Union hall.
联盟酒吧
So how's that fancy job of yours?
你那份体面工作做得还好吗
My fancy job's just fine.
我的体面工作还行吧
I can't complain.
没什么好抱怨的
Leave the complaining to "the warden".
抱怨这事就留给你妈那个"监狱长"吧
If it was up to her, I'd never have any fun!
如果由她来决定 我就一点乐子都没有了
Listen, um...
听我说...
I'm, uh, a little short, you know, end of the month.
我 手头有点紧 你也知道到月底了嘛
I was just...
我只是...
You're a good boy.
真是个乖儿子
I'm keeping strict accounts. Every goddamn penny.
你给的每一笔钱 我都清楚地记着帐
I know.
我知道
Mr. Executive is treating!
这杯总监先生请
Don't you work too hard, now.
工作别太卖♥♥力
Thanks for the advice.
多谢建议
You've got to leave some time for the ladies!
你得留些时间找女人
Oh, I always leave time for the ladies.
我一直都有花时间找女人
But don't let them tie you down, you hear?
但是别让她们栓住你 听到没
Don't worry about me, pop.
不用担心 爸
'Cause that's what they all want to do,
不管她们嘴里怎么说
no matter what the hell they say.
心里其实就是想栓住你
I think I can handle it.
我想我能应付
You know, you...
其实 你...
And me, we... we're a lot alike.
我们 我们很像
We are?
是吗
We weren't meant to settle down.
因为我们都不愿安定下来
Sometimes, goddammit, I look in the mirror and I say,
有时候 我对着镜子对自己说
"Jack Kinney, you dumb son of a bitch,
"杰克·肯尼 你这蠢货
you should never have been a family man!"
你从来就不该成家"
Then why did you? Why'd you marry mom?
那你当初为何那么做 何苦娶了我妈
Why'd you have me?
又何苦生了我
Jesus, you're a smart kid.
老天 你这么聪明
You mean you never figured it out?
难道还不明白吗
Now come on, sonny boy. Sonny boy!
过来 乖小子 乖小子
You just stay.
留下来
Come on, have another drink with your old man!
过来 陪你老爹再喝一杯
Come on, have another drink.
来吧 再喝一杯
Two more.
再来两杯
Everyone thinks I've gone schizo.
所有人都认为我精神分♥裂♥了
I've never been so humiliated in my life.
我从没这么丢过人
What are you doing?
你做什么
Deleting you.
删除你
Like I should have done to begin with.
我一开始就该这么做
Don't I get one last chance?
不给我最后一次机会吗
Think of all the hot sex you scored pretending to be me.
想想看你假扮成我 性福了多少回
Come into my world.
进入我的世界吧
You don't have a world. You have a web.
你哪有什么世界可言 你是虚拟的
Sign on.
登录
All right.
好吧
But this is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会了
So, which one do you want to talk to?
怎么样 看上谁了
Him, surfer dude.
他 冲浪小子
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表