剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He wants to take you to Paris?
他想带你去巴黎
Honey, you're the luckiest boy in the world.
亲爱的 你真是全世界最幸运的人啊
Pass me the syrup.
把糖浆递给我
I love Paris.
我超爱巴黎的
You've never been to Paris.
你又没去过巴黎
Well, I know I'll love it when I get there.
可我知道我一旦去了 绝对会超爱
So when are you leaving?
那你们什么时候动身
We're not.
不去了
Excusez-moi?
你说什么
I don't have the money for that kind of a trip.
我又没钱 我可负担不起这种旅游活动
Of course you don't. But David does.
你是负担不起 可大卫负担得起啊
I told him I couldn't let him pay for me.
我告诉他我不能让他替我付钱
Are you completely mad?
你是不是脑子进水了
Of course you can.
你当然可以啊
David and I have an arrangement.
大卫和我达成了一项协议
We only do things that we can both afford.
我们以后只进行双方都能负担得起的活动
Au revoir, Paris. Bonjour, Pittsburgh.
挥别巴黎 向匹兹堡问安吧
All right, so I won't get to see the Seine at sunset,
我虽然没机会看见日落时分的塞纳河
or... or stroll through the Luxembourg gardens,
也不能在卢森堡的公园散步
or any of the other wonderful stuff he had planned,
也无法享受他安排的其他很美好的体验
but at least... You'll have your pride?
但至少... 你维护了你的尊严
I hear it's what everyone is wearing in Paris this year.
我听说巴黎今年很流行「尊严」呢
David already takes me to dinner,
大卫带我去吃晚餐
he buys the groceries.
买♥♥日用杂货
He pays all the house expenses.
他一个人负担所有家庭开销
Where do I sign up?
这种好事上哪找去啊
It's not right.
这是不对的
But if he wants to do it?
可如果那是他心甘情愿的呢
That's what he says. He says it makes him happy.
他也是这么说的 他说这让他很开心
Then stop being so goddamn selfish.
那你就别这么自私了呗
Selfish?
自私
I think it's selfish to deny your lover pleasure.
我觉得让自己的爱人无法获得满足感就是自私
Listen to me, Michael. Money is my business.
听我说 迈克 钱这方面我可是专家
I've seen it destroy more relationships than sex.
因钱导致的感情破裂比因性导致的还要多
Okay? Now you think you're being fair to David
明白吗 你觉得你这种维护尊严的行为
with this false pride thing of yours,
对大卫来说是一种公平
but it'll only cause resentment and frustration.
可这只会造成怨恨和挫败感
And frankly,
而且坦白地说
you're denying yourself the opportunity
你剥夺了自己
to go places that you could never go,
看看外面世界的机会
And do things you could never do.
以及尝试其他新鲜事物的机会
It's like what Barbra said so eloquently in "Hello, Dolly!",
就像芭芭拉在电影《我爱红娘》里说的
even though she was years too young for the part.
尽管以她当时的年纪演那个角色太年轻了
"Money is like manure.
"金钱就像是肥料
It isn't worth a thing unless you spread it around,
不把它挥洒出去 促进东西生长
encouraging things to grow.
它就什么都不是
Ya know what I mean?"
明白我的意思了吗"
Kiss me, Horace.
来个吻吧 霍利斯
There's a meeting after school of the gay-straight student alliance.
放学之后有一个"同直学生联盟"的集♥会♥
After school there's a meeting...
放学之后有一个集♥会♥
the gay-straight student alliance.
"同直联盟"
Hey, you want a free condom? Oh, yeah
嘿 免费安全套 来一个吗 好啊
Here, you gotta take one of these then.
给 可以从这里拿一个
Cool. Thanks. Here.
酷啊 谢了 给
Sure.
没事
There's a meeting after school,
放学之后有一个集♥会♥
Please take a free condom and a flyer.
请拿一个免费安全套 还有传♥单♥
Brian knows what he's talking about.
布莱恩还真有一套
Yeah, he's brilliant. And hot!
是啊 他很聪明 也很性感
Can I have a condom?
能给我个安全套吗
Sure. ..
当然了
Hey, Taylor,
你好啊 泰勒
You starting a faggot club?
你创办了一个基佬社团吗
It's for gay students and straight students.
无论是同性恋还是异性恋都可以参加
To promote tolerance and understanding.
为了让两个群体互相尊重 互相理解
So now butt- fucking is an extracurricular activity?
所以现在操屁♥眼♥也成为课外活动了吗
No, just hand-jobs.
不是 只有打飞机是
You better never mention that again, you little cocksucker.
别让我听到你再提这事 你个舔鸡♥巴♥的死基佬
I admit it's a little crazy.
我承认这的确有点疯狂
Crazy? You know, if this is about money,
只是疯狂吗 如果是钱的问题
I told you I'd help you out.
我告诉过你我可以帮忙
And you have.
你帮了很多了
But I got to start taking care of myself.
可我得学着自己照顾自己了
I mean, I can't keep relying on you and Melanie.
我不能永远指望着你和茉蕾妮
Okay, but do you have to fucking marry him?
好吧 可你非得和他结婚吗
But it's not a real marriage. It's just an arrangement.
但那又不是真正的婚姻 只是协议婚姻而已
Well, he should arrange something else.
他应该想别的办法才对
If he was straight, he could meet someone,
如果他是直男的话 他可以和某人邂逅
fall in love and get married.
然后坠入爱河 最后成婚
But because he's gay, there's no way.
可因为他是同性恋 所以这办法行不通
And that's not fair.
那是不公平的
Well, listen to the righteous indignation.
听听这义愤填膺的话语
Kinda sounds like the Lindsay I used to know.
倒是挺像我过去认识的那个琳赛
Oh, yeah? which Lindsay was that?
是吗 那是哪个琳赛
The last year of college
大学最后一年
when you turned into that scary political dyke.
那个吓人的搞政♥治♥活动的拉拉
Oh, her. The one who started the petition
她啊 当年她发起了一个请♥愿♥活动
to make date- rape punishable by castration.
要求对假借约会强♥奸♥女人的男性实施阉♥割♥
I even got you to sign.
我还让你签名了呢
Yeah, well, you always were one for a worthy cause.
是啊 你那时候总在为高尚的事业而奋斗
Listen, Mel and I've been thinking...
听着 茉儿和我考虑...
Wait a minute.
等等
Did I just hear you say...
你刚是不是说了
"Mel and I"?
"茉儿和我"
Did you actually say that?
你竟然真的说出了这种话
Years I have struggled
这些年来 我一直努力
to get Mel and you to be civil to each other,
让你和茉儿和平共处
even be in the same room together.
哪怕让你们能好好地共处一室也行
Now all of a sudden, Mel and you are allies?
现在可好 茉儿和你结成统一战线了
Well, I don't have time to worry about what my selfish,
我可没时间管我那群自私的
self-centred, narcissistic friends think.
以自我中心 自恋的朋友们是怎么想的
I have to think about my son,
我必须为我儿子考虑
And how I'm going to raise and support him.
想想我该怎么养大他 供养他
I have to think about what's best for him.
我必须为他的最佳利益考虑
So I think you should just fuck off.
所以我觉得 你还是滚蛋吧
I'm sure that's a thought you can understand.
你肯定可以理解这个想法
I thought a lot more people would come, didn't you?
我还以为来的人会更多呢 你觉得呢
I mean, considering all the condoms we handed out.
毕竟我们发出去了那么多安全套啊
Yeah, I guess they couldn't wait to use them.
是啊 大概他们迫不及待地拿去用了
Not a bad turnout, huh?
来的人不少啊
Deb, wh... what are you doing here?
黛比 你怎么会来这里
Well, I thought you could use some cookies and moral support.
我给你们送饼干来了 顺便提供精神上的支持
Here you go, kids. huh?
来点饼干吧 孩子们
Enjoy yourselves.
别客气
Home-baked.
自己烤的
My great-aunt Fay, who was in burlesque,
我姑奶奶菲 曾是一个滑稽戏剧团的演员
said you should never go on in front of a hungry audience.
她说永远不要在一群饥肠辘辘的观众面前上台
Well, I guess we should get started, huh?
我觉得我们该开始了 对吧
Good luck, Sunshine.
祝你好运 小阳光
You too, Daphne. knock 'em dead.
你也是 达芙妮 征服他们吧
Could we have your attention? Please?
请大家安静一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. I'm Daphne.
大家好 我是达芙妮
Welcome to the first meeting of the St. James
欢迎来到圣詹姆斯学校
Gay-straight student alliance.
"同直联盟"的第一次集♥会♥
In the upcoming weeks, we will be discussing issues
接下来的几周里 我们会讨论一些
that affect all of us here at st. James...
对本校全体学生都有影响的问题...
Isn't this supposed to be about sex?
这联盟不是讲性的吗
Sex is part of it.
性只是一部分
But it's also about other things.
但我们也会谈论一些别的问题
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表