剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
So? So when I tried to see Gus,
所以呢 所以当我想见盖斯
he slammed the god- damn door in my face.
他竟然直接摔门 把门关上了
Well, every- body knows
所有人都知道
The French are famous for eclairs, oral sex and rudeness.
法国人以奶油泡芙 口♥交♥和无礼闻名
I once had a date that involved all three.
我曾经有个约会对象三样都占了
Maybe she just got herself a babysitter.
没准她给自己找了个保姆
From France?
从法国吗
A little pricey on her teacher's salary.
她当老师拿的工资可付不起
And how come she didn't tell us about it?
再说她怎么会从来没跟我们说过
Bonjour.
你好
H-hey, listen to this.
嘿 你们听这个
You have reached Lindsay and Guillaume
这里是琳赛和吉尤姆家
and beautiful baby Gus.
还有可爱的盖斯宝宝
If you have a message for us,
如果你有事找我们
kindly leave it after the beep.
请在听到哔声后留言
"Us."
"我们"
It's pretty pushy for the help.
如果是保姆 这也太过分了
It makes it sound like they're a couple.
听起来他们像对夫妻
Quelque chose isn't kosher.
这可不合犹太律法
You know the last time I brought
你知道我上一次
hot chocolate and fig newtons up here?
拿热巧克力和饼干上来是什么时候吗
When Michael lived here?
迈克还住在这的时候吗
Smart kid.
真聪明
He'd lock himself in here for hours and hours.
他把自己锁在房♥间里几个小时
Told me he was playing with his model airplanes.
告诉我他在玩模型飞机
I know what he was playing with.
我当然知道他在"玩"什么
Here.
给
You want one?
想吃吗
No thanks.
不了 谢谢
It's a lousy thing that teacher did,
那个老师的做法很恶心
having you suspended.
竟然让你被停学
Yeah, I could punch dickhead Dixon's face in.
是啊 我真想一拳揍扁混♥蛋♥迪克森
Chris Hobbs' too.
以及克里斯·霍布斯
Only then, you'd be just like them.
如果你做了 你就和他们一样了
So what?
那又怎么样
They deserve it.
他们活该被打
Sure they do.
的确如此
But there are better ways of handling it.
但是有更好的办法来处理
Quit school?
退学吗
And give them the pleasure?
就这么顺了他们的心意吗
You know, there were people...
其实 当年有些人...
when they found out that Michael was gay...
当他们发现迈克是同性恋后
who said, and did, the cruelest things.
说过很恶毒的话 做过很残忍♥的事
Friends...
朋友
neighbours...
邻居
family.
家人
My own goddamn sister wouldn't even let her kids come over here.
我的亲妹妹甚至不让她的孩子过来玩
She was afraid Michael was going to molest them or something.
她怕迈克会猥亵她的孩子
Because that's the way people are.
因为人们就是这样
They're ignorant and they're scared.
他们很无知 很害怕
And there's nothing you can do...
你对此没有任何办法
except educate 'em or shoot 'em.
除了教育他们或杀死他们
Me, I joined P-FLAG, 'cause I figured
我加入了同性恋家属联谊会 因为我觉得
it was more practical than shooting 'em.
这比杀死他们更实际
Do you have a gay club at your school?
你们学校有同志社团吗
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I've been accused of it.
的确有人说我是疯子
No. I'm, like, the only gay student there.
没有 我可能是学校里唯一的同性恋学生
I doubt that, sunshine.
我可不信 小阳光
Gay kids are everywhere.
同性恋小孩无处不在
Only they're not all like you...
只是并非所有人都和你一样
'cause they're afraid to show their faces.
因为他们害怕被别人知道
That's why maybe...
正因此...
you've got to do something to help them know that...
你应该做点什么去帮助他们认识到
they're not the only ones.
他们不是唯一的存在
I didn't cash your cheques because I don't need your money.
我没有兑现你的支票 是因为我不需要你的钱
But I need to give it to you.
但是我需要给你钱
Michael, you know, of course,
迈克 其实
that half the monthly expenses aren't really $300.
每个月开销的一半肯定不止300块
Of course I know, and I'm sure whatever it is,
我当然知道 我相信不管具体数目是多少
I couldn't afford it, but that's not the point.
我都付不起 但这不是重点
I want to contribute as much as I can. And you do.
我想力所能及地承担一些花费 你有啊
You do. You give me something much more valuable than money.
真的 你给了我比金钱更贵重的东西
You give me your sweetness, your charm,
你给了我你的可爱 你的迷人
your humour, your hot little butt.
你的幽默和你性感的小屁♥股♥
I mean, what's paying half the gas and electric
我说 付一半的电费和煤气费
compared to that, Michael?
跟这些比又算什么 迈克
I'm not some boytoy you're keeping.
我不是被你包养的小男妓
I've never thought of you as my boytoy. Don't insult me.
我从来没这么想过 别侮辱我
I'll take that.
给我吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay, whatever will make you happy. Whatever you want.
好吧 你高兴怎么样就怎么样 你想要什么都行
What will make me happy is if you...
要让我高兴的话 你就...
Take my money and you stop paying for everything.
收下我的钱 不要什么都由你来付钱
Fine. From now on,
好吧 从现在起
we'll only do things that we can both afford to do, together.
我们只做我们都能负担得起的事 一起参与
There's only one thing.
只是有一件事我得告诉你
What's that?
什么
Don't get mad. It was supposed to be a surprise.
别生气 这本来应该是个惊喜的
But you know that...
但是你得知道...
the week that you have off from work?
你的那一周假期
I cleared it for me too, and I popped for...
我自己也请了假 我订了...
a trip to Paris.
去巴黎的旅行
First-class, suite at the hotel "Georges V".
头等舱 乔治五世酒店套房♥
Reservations at all the finest restaurants.
我还预订了最高档的餐厅
Wow. That...
哇 那...
that sounds fantastic.
那听上去棒极了
I know. But...
我知道 但是...
No, I know. I know.
不 我知道 我知道
It was the wrong thing to do. I'll,..
我又做错事了 我...
Cancel it tomorrow.
明天我会取消掉
And we'll just stay home, watch a movie...
我们就待在家里 看部电影
Or two, eat in.
或两部 在家做饭
And that can still be fun.
那也会很有趣啊
Hi, Lindsay.
嗨 琳赛
Hope you don't mind us all dropping by like this.
希望你不介意我们就这样突然登门
Actually, you could have called.
其实 你们可以先打个电♥话♥
We did, and got your message.
我们打了 于是收到了你的语♥音♥提示
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Look who else is here.
看看还有谁来了
This is Guillaume.
这是吉尤姆
I believe you've met Melanie.
我想你应该已经见过茉蕾妮了
Oui. Melanie, comment ca va?
是的 茉蕾妮 你好吗
How are you?
你好吗
Ca va just fine.
还好 不错
This is Brian, Gus' biological father.
这是布莱恩 盖斯的亲生父亲
Ah oui.
是嘛
Be assured, my friend,
放心吧 朋友
there's no need to worry about Gus now that I'm here.
现在我在这里 就不用担心盖斯了
I wasn't worried when you weren't... Mon ami.
你在这里我才更担心 我的朋友
And this is Ted and Emmett.
这是泰德和艾美特
Bonjour.
你好
Bonsoir.
是晚上好
Enchante.
很高兴认识你们
We were just in the middle of dinner,
我们正在吃晚饭
So if you don't mind...
所以如果你们不介意的话
i-if you would like, your friends may join us.
如果你愿意 你的朋友们可以跟我们一起吃
There's enough... rabbit for everyone.
应该有足够的兔肉
R-rabbit?
兔肉吗
Yes, I made a,stew.
是的 我炖了一锅
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表