剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'll be waiting... right here.
我就在这 等你
You had enough pulsating, grinding flesh for one evening?
今晚看够跳动的肉体了吗
I'm ready to go whenever you are.
你什么时候想走 我就跟你回去
No, you can't leave yet.
不 你还不能走
You'll miss my big number.
你会错过我的重头戏的
Oh, right, like you'd really go through with it.
就跟你真的会上台一样
Well, if you leave now, you'll never know.
要是你现在走 就永远不知道了
Dwayne!
德韦恩
If Dwayne becomes king,
如果德韦恩成了王
I ought to know, I measured him myself.
我很清楚 因为我亲自测量了他的尺寸
Right. Our next contestant likes younger men.
好了 下一位参赛者喜欢小年轻
His favourite pastime is feeling superior.
他最爱的消遣活动是感觉高人一等
His special skill is manipulating people.
他的特长是操控他人
Must be you.
肯定是你了
Let's put our hands together for Pittsburgh's
让我们热烈欢迎匹兹堡
hunkiest chiropractor,
鸡♥巴♥最大的指压师
Dr. David Cameron!
大卫·卡麦伦医生
You asshole.
你这混♥蛋♥
Dr. Cameron? Paging Dr. Cameron.
卡麦伦医生 呼叫卡麦伦医生
I thought you were signing up yourself.
我以为你是给自己报名的呢
Now why would I want to do that,
我为什么要那么做
when you know I find this obsession
你明知道我觉得同志群体
with youth and abs and sex so appalling?
对青春 腹肌和性的痴迷太过可怕
You don't have to go up there.
你不必上去的
Dr. Cameron! Don't worry, I have no intention of it.
卡麦伦医生 别担心 我也没想上去
Thank god.
谢天谢地
You wouldn't want to make a fool of yourself
你不会想在你这把年纪
dancing around in your underwear at your age.
穿着内♥裤♥扭来扭去的 出尽洋相
Don't worry about it, doc, it was just a joke.
别担心 医生 开个玩笑而已
Well, you think I can't do it?
你觉得我做不到吗
At my age?
我都这把年纪了
Paging Dr. Cameron!
呼叫卡麦伦医生
Mother of god!
天呐
Dr. Cameron?
卡麦伦医生
Dr. Cameron! Dr. Cameron!
卡麦伦医生 卡麦伦医生
David...
大卫
Dr. Cameron! dr. Cameron!
卡麦伦医生 卡麦伦医生
He isn't.
不是吧
Yes, he is.
就是的
Excuse me, sergeant? We're here to see...
警官 不好意思 我们来看...
Victor Grassi.
维克多·格拉西
Grassi.
格拉西
Oh, uh, sorry, ladies.
女士 不好意思
You have to come back later. He's still being processed.
你们只能稍后再来了 他还在接受审讯
But I'm his sister.
我是他姐姐
And I'm Mr. Grassi's attorney.
我是格拉西先生的律师
Could you just tell me how much his bail is set at?
你能告诉我他需要多少保释金吗
5,000.
五千块
What? $5,000?
什么 五千美元
Isn't that high for a first offense?
对一个初犯来说是不是太高了
Says here he's got a previous arrest.
这里写着他有过前科
For what? Possession of an illegal substance.
因为什么 持有违禁物品
He was pulled over, it was 10 years ago.
他曾经开车被警方拦停过 那是十年前了
There was a joint in the glove compartment.
杂物箱里有一根大♥麻♥烟卷
It wasn't even his.
那都不是他的
Then why didn't he say something?
那他当年为什么不辩解呢
Because even when we were kids,
因为即使在我们小的时候
he never squealed on me.
他也从没告发过我
Look, officer.
听着 警官
my brother's very sick.
我弟弟病得很严重
he's got to take his meds.
他得吃药
What's wrong with him?
他有什么病
He's H.I.V positive.
他是艾滋携带者
Oh, figures.
难怪呢
Excuse me?
你说什么
No drugs allowed in the holding cell
在医生给他做完检查前
until the precinct doctors examine him.
是不能将药物送进拘留所的
But these are prescription medications.
但这些是处方药
His life depends on it.
他的命就指望这些药了
Well, if he's so sick,
要是他真病得这么厉害
what was he doing hanging out in a public men's room?
那他为什么要去男公厕里乱搞
Taking a piss.
他是去撒尿
Jesus.
老天
Come on.
走吧
You're so cute.
你太帅了
You have great abs.
你的腹肌太棒了
Uh, well, they're... they're essential for, uh,
腹肌对于强有力的背部支撑
strong back support and good posture.
和良好的站姿都很重要
Call me. Yeah, me too.
打给我 没错 也联♥系♥我吧
Anytime.
随时奉陪
I'll make it so worth your while.
保证不会让你失望
Do you mind?
能别这样吗
He's already taken.
他已经有男朋友了
Well, I suppose you're pleased with yourself.
我看你一定十分得意吧
Wipe that grin off your face.
把你脸上的奸笑给我收起来
Put your shirt on!
把衬衫穿上
Michael... I don't want to hear another word about it.
迈克 我不想再听你多说一个字了
Come here.
过来
May I have your attention, boys and boys?
请注意 男孩们和男孩们
The next contestant loves the powerpuff girls,
接下来的这位参赛者喜爱飞天小女警
Margaritas
玛格丽特酒
and older men who take him for granted.
以及一个总是无视他的老男人
Here's Justin!
有请贾斯汀
Oh, my... god!
我 的 天 啊
You go, baby!
加油 宝贝
No. Wait.
不 等等
Where were you? I was starting to worry.
你去哪儿了 我都开始担心了
Sorry. I got hung up.
对不起 有点事耽误了
That's okay.
没事
Gave me more time to miss you.
正好让我多想你一会儿
And be even happier now that you're back.
这样等你回来我就会更开心
Is that cologne? Huh?
是古龙水吗 什么
I guess so.
应该是吧
I don't recall your ever wearing cologne.
我不记得你用古龙水啊
I just started.
才开始用的
Is everything all right?
真的没出什么事吗
You... you seem a little distant.
你好像有点心不在焉
Everything's fine.
一切都很好啊
Okay.
好吧
Now, where were we?
我们刚说到哪儿了
Um... oh, yes, in our cute little cottage.
对了 说到我们可爱的乡村小屋
No, wait.
不 等等
I can't lie to you.
我不能欺骗你
We've meant too much to each other for that.
我们对彼此的意义太重大了 不能这样
I've met someone new.
我遇到了一个新的人
New?
新的
We've only been together an hour and 45 minutes.
我们才在一起才1小时45分钟
Look, I didn't mean for it to happen, I swear.
听着 我也不是有意这样的 我发誓
I never, never meant to hurt you.
我从来没想伤害你
Draw, cowboy! Draw!
"掏枪"吧 牛仔 掏枪
Emmett!
艾美特
Wait.
等等
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
To us?
对我们
After all that we shared? Please,
我们分享了那么多东西 别这样
don't make this harder than it has to be.
别把这事搞得更加艰难
You said that you never felt so close to anyone in your whole life.
你说你这一辈子从来没有感觉和谁这么亲近过
That... that we... we were two halves of the same soul.
你说我们是同一个灵魂的两半
Things change.
情况变了
People change.
人也会变
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表