剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
No one asked for your opinion, pal.
没人问你的意见 朋友
Well, that's not love.
那不是爱
That's hate.
那是仇恨
Get the fuck out of my house.
你♥他♥妈♥的滚出我的房♥子
Justin, you coming?
贾斯汀 你来吗
Okay, that's enough! Save it for my kid.
谢谢 够了 留点掌声给我的孩子吧
Mikey, stand up.
小迈 站起来
Come on! Stand up.
快点 站起来
Hey, everybody, Michael got promoted.
各位 迈克升职了
He is the manager of the Big Q on Buckley!
他是巴克利街大同超♥市♥的经理了
Butler, not Buckley. Come on, ma.
是巴特勒街 不是巴克利 别这样 妈妈
What, I can't be proud just this one time?
我就不能骄傲一下吗
Is it only for gay people?
难道只有基佬才可以"骄傲"吗
No one's gayer than you, Deb.
没人比你更基佬了 黛比
No, you are a role model to all of us.
是啊 你是我们所有人的楷模
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I'm sure you'll think of something.
我相信你一定会想出些话来说的
Honey. Look at that face, huh?
亲爱的 瞧瞧这张脸
You look at that face,
瞧瞧这张脸
and you know that my son has the biggest heart,
就知道我的儿子最宽广的心胸
and the most honest.
也是最诚实的
Huh? Could those eyes lie?
是吧 难道这双眼睛会撒谎吗
No one deserves a promotion more than you, sweetheart.
没人比你更应该得到升职了 宝贝
Because you're the best.
因为你是最棒的
Didn't I always tell you you were gonna be a big success?
我不是一直说你会有大成就吗
Shit.
妈的
Before I get all weepy,
在我热泪盈眶前
like before my hysterectomy,
就像在我做子♥宫♥切除手术前一样
I'm taking orders and it is on me!
先点菜吧 我请客
Ma, you can't afford to do that.
妈 你负担不起这么高的消费
Honey, we can afford anything tonight!
宝贝 我们今晚什么都负担得起
Go.
开始吧
Uh, ah... I'm fine. I'm fine.
我不用了 真的
Have something. I don't... no.
吃点什么吧 我不要 不
You should eat.
你应该吃点东西
Oh, all right, fine, I'll have a burger. You did good, Mikey.
好吧 我要个汉堡 你表现得很出色 小迈
And a side of fries.
再来点薯条
Thanks.
谢谢
And a salad. Can I get a salad?
再来份沙拉 我可以点份沙拉吧
Like, just, like, a little side salad. I'll be back in a sec.
稍微配一点沙拉在旁边就好 我去去就回
I mean, is that too much? Am I ordering too much?
是不是太多了 我点太多了吧
I'm ordering too much. I don't need anything!
我是点太多了 我还是什么都不要了
I'm fine. You know what? Nothing, nothing for me.
我不要了 我什么都不要了
Nice going, Mikey.
好样的 小迈
I wish everyone would just stop congratulating me.
我希望大家都别再祝贺我了
Okay! I take it back. No, I'm sorry.
好 我收回 不 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just...
对不起 对不起 我只是...
Yeah, I'll be able to help my mom now.
没错 我现在可以帮帮我妈了
Great. I-I'm a liar.
这下好了 我成骗子了
And don't tell me I should be used to that by now.
别跟我说我现在应该习惯撒谎了
That's not what I was gonna say.
我并没有打算说这句话
What I was gonna say is,
我想说的是
it's not lying if they make you lie,
如果是被逼无奈撒谎 就不算撒谎
if the only truth they can accept is their own.
谁让他们只能接受跟他们价值观一致的实情
Now, you'd better get back in there.
你最好快点进去
How can it be a party without the guest of honour?
少了主宾 算什么派对
What about you?
那你呢
I've got somebody waiting for me.
有人在等我
You hungry?
你饿吗
Not really.
不怎么饿
Gotta eat something.
总得吃东西吧
So,
那么
what's for dinner?
晚餐吃什么
Jambalaya. From last night.
什锦饭 昨晚的
It's not bad.
味道还不错
It's always better the second day.
放到第二天 味道总是会更好
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表