剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Presenting tonight's Atlas Awards, Adam Lyons.
有请今晚阿特拉斯大奖的颁奖人 亚当·莱昂斯
Thank you.
谢谢大家
At Kennedy and Collins where I work in New York,
在我供职的纽约肯尼迪柯林斯公♥司♥
we have a saying
我们有句老话
"the only thing better than great sex
"唯一比性♥爱♥还要爽的
is a great AD campaign."
就是一个成功的广♥告♥"
So when I was asked to come to Pittsburgh
所以当我获邀到匹兹堡
to help choose the adperson of the year,
来挑选今年的最佳广♥告♥人
what I was looking for was someone who could give great ad.
我想寻找的 是一个能做出最精彩的广♥告♥的人
Someone whose work would make me stand up and take notice.
一个凭作品能让我兴奋并注意的人
Well, after reviewing this year's entries,
在看过今年所有的作品之后
I believe we found him.
我相信我已经找到了
This year's Atlas Award
今年的阿特拉斯大奖
for Pittsburgh's adperson of the year goes to...
匹兹堡最佳广♥告♥人 获奖者是
Brian Kinney.
布莱恩·肯尼
Yes!
太棒了
Go and get him, tiger.
快去拿下他 小老虎
The award, I mean.
我是指那个奖杯
Care to test that saying?
想验证下那句老话对不对吗
I was standing there with my dick out,
我站在那儿 鸡♥巴♥露在外面
when this guy at the urinal next to me started cruising me.
尿池边的那家伙开始打量我
Did you cruise him back?
那你反过来打量他了吗
No.
没有
So you did nothing to make him think you were looking for sex?
所以你没有做出任何让他觉得你想找人做♥爱♥的举动
I just wanted to take a piss.
我不过想尿尿
Same thing happened to this guy from my gym.
我们健身房♥的一个家伙也碰到了这种事
He was out walking his dog, starts talking to some guy,
他在遛狗 然后和某人聊了两句
who invites him back to his place.
那人邀请他回家
Next thing you know, he's busted.
接下来 他就被抓起来了
They can really do that?
他们真的可以这么干吗
They can do whatever the hell they want.
他们想干什么就干什么
Fuck that.
去他妈的
Better fight it.
最好奋起反抗
You don't put any ideas in his head.
别给他出馊主意
You wanted me to fight for the Gay-straight Alliance at school.
你让我为学校里的同直联盟而斗争了啊
This is different.
这是不一样的
You're 18 and you're healthy.
你才18岁 而且身体健康
What are our other options?
还有什么办法吗
To plead guilty.
承认有罪
Would he have to go to jail?
他会进监狱吗
No, not for a first offense.
不 因为是初犯 不会的
I mean, you'd pay a fine.
你要交罚款
I'll take it.
我接受吧
Pay the $2.00 and be done with it.
付两块钱 然后让这事过去
And it will be on your record. Permanently.
但这会在你的记录上 永久性的
What, you mean as a sex offender?
什么意思 他成了个性犯罪者吗
Oh, will they make him register with the police and everything?
他们会让他去警局登记备案什么的吗
Yeah, they will.
是的 会的
Jesus.
天啊
There goes my shot at the supreme court.
这下是不可能闹进最高法♥院♥了
You could plead not guilty.
你可以做无罪辩护
One more word out of you...
你再多说一句
Well, that would involve going to trial.
那就需要庭审
You'd have to get up in front of a jury,
你需要去面对陪审团
and some young, aggressive, prosecutor from the D.A.'s office
某个年轻激进的地方检察官
would cross-examine you,
会交叉讯问你
the cop who arrested you would be sitting in the front row...
逮捕你的那个警♥察♥会坐在第一排
I can't do that.
我做不到
He can't take any more stress.
他无法承受更大的压力了
So you have a misdemeanor on your record.
就算你会有个轻罪记录
Who's going to know?
谁又会知道呢
He will.
他自己会知道
So what the hell are you doing in Pittsburgh?
你♥他♥妈♥在匹兹堡干什么
What? You're too good for Pittsburgh.
什么 你在匹兹堡太屈才了
You should be in New York.
你应该去纽约
Yeah, but for what I pay here,
好吧 但我在这里出同样的钱
I have a loft the size of a city block.
可以住得起豪华宽敞的阁楼
And there, I'd have a closet in Queens.
在纽约皇后区 只够租衣柜那么小的房♥间
Wouldn't believe the salaries they're paying in the city these days.
你一定不敢相信现在城里开的薪水有多高
I'm 27.
我才27岁
I just bought an amazing duplex, in SOHO.
我刚在纽约苏豪区买♥♥了套双层公♥寓♥
Wow, so... we're the same age.
那 看来我们同龄
You know, in fact, that there's an opening at my agency.
实际上 我们公♥司♥有个职位
At your level.
恰好是你这个层级的
And you've clearly got experience
你显然很有经验
Andyou're an award winner.
何况你还是大奖的获得者
I'd be happy to put in a good word for you.
我很愿意为你美言几句
Is there anything else you'd be... happy to do?
你还愿意做点 别的事吗
What're you doing sitting in the dark?
你坐在黑暗里干什么呢
Thinking.
思考
How's Vic?
维克怎么样了
Okay, considering he just got out of jail.
还行吧 毕竟他刚从看守所出来
I got a call from Lori.
洛丽给我打了电♥话♥
Oh yeah?
是吗
She and Gary are getting a divorce.
她和加里准备离婚
That's too bad.
真是太遗憾了
You know, these straight couples cannot make their marriages work.
那些异性恋就是无法好好维持婚姻
Hank's pretty upset.
汉克很难过
Well, yeah, I guess he must be.
是啊 这是肯定的
She said he's not speaking to her,
洛丽说汉克现在不和她说话
He's ditching class, his grades stink,
他开始逃课 成绩下滑
He's even quit the hockey team.
他还退出了冰球队
He's not doing drugs, is he?
他没有在吸毒吧
No, she doesn't think so.
没 洛丽觉得没有
He's just fucking angry.
他就是非常愤怒
And it's because of me.
都是我的错
Did he say that?
他这么说的吗
No, I did.
没有 我说的
This'll make the second dad that he's lost.
这是他失去的第二个爸爸了
So, what's the plan?
那你准备怎么办
The plan?
怎么办
A real trip would accomplish a lot more than a guilt trip.
亲自去一趟可比你在这里内疚有用得多
Should I make a reservation?
要我帮你订票吗
I already did.
我已经订了
There's a red-eye out of Chicago with a connection
有个红眼航♥班♥ 在芝加哥转机
that'll put me in Portland first thing in the morning.
然后一大早到波特兰
I figure the sooner I get there...
我觉得我越早去...
Well, who says you're not a great dad?
谁说你不是个好爸爸的
Dropping every- thing at a moment's notice
想都不想抛下一切
to fly across the country to be with your kid?
飞越半个国家去陪你儿子
So, when'll you be back?
那你什么时候回来
Soon as I can.
尽快
This'll be the first time we've been apart.
这将是我们第一次分开
Yeah.
是的
It's gonna be weird, you not being here.
你不在我身边 会感觉怪怪的
Promise me you'll miss me?
你保证会想我吗
A lot.
很想
Ah, if you see anything in there for an accountant
如果你在上面看到招聘会计的广♥告♥
that includes world travel and an unlimited expense account,
需要全球出差 且报销无上限
let me know.
告诉我一声
First I have to find a job for myself.
首先我得给自己先找到份工作
Any possibilities?
有什么机会吗
Sure, but they all want training,
有 但是所有的都要培训
experience, references.
经验 推荐
Who's going to hire a crystal freak?
谁会雇一个吸毒者呢
Former crystal freak.
曾经的吸毒者
Give yourself a little credit
你做了这么多积极的努力
for all the positive steps you've been taking. Okay?
别太妄自菲薄了 好吗
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
Hello, young lovers.
一对年轻的恋人来了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表