剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I should've.
我是该告诉你
But when you spend your entire life keeping it a secret...
但如果你一辈子都在极力隐藏这个秘密
who you really are,
隐瞒自己是怎样的人
you learn to stop trusting people
你就会学会不再信任别人
and it becomes second nature.
而且这会变成下意识的行为
It kills me that I hurt you, Trace,
伤害到你我也难过得要死 特蕾西
And I'd do anything to take that back.
如果能挽回 我愿意做任何事
I know I don't deserve to ask this...
我知道不配这么问
but do you think we could still be friends?
但你觉得我们还能继续做朋友吗
Do you think we could be friends?
你认为我们还可以做朋友吗
Well, why don't we go have a cup of Big Q coffe
我们何不进店里喝杯咖啡
and find it out.
一起聊聊看呢
I'd like that.
我很愿意
But I-I really do have to go.
但我确实得走了
I have a date.
我有约会
Is he straight?
他是直男吧
At last, now we have the house to ourself,
终于没人来骚扰我们了
alone.
真清净
Oh, by the way, Janet and that dickhead husband of hers,
对了 珍妮特和她那混♥蛋♥丈夫
they finally sent us a card congratulating us on Gus.
终于寄来了贺卡 祝贺我们有了盖斯
Only took three months.
"只"过了三个月而已哦
You expect too much, Mel.
你想要的太多了 茉儿
What?
什么
I said you expect too much.
我说 你想要的太多
That my sister could at least acknowledge the birth of my son?
你是指我希望我姐对我儿子的出生至少有所表示吗
Of me.
是对我
You want all my time, my devotion
你希望独占我的时间 精力
and if you don't get it,
如果得不到
you think we have a problem.
你就认为我们之间出了问题
You get angry that I see the baby more than you.
我对宝宝的关注多于你 你就生气
You blame me because Brian wouldn't give you parental rights.
布莱恩不愿将亲子权转给你 你就怨我
I suppose it's even my fault that I can have a child, and you can't,
我估计我能生孩子而你不能 也是我的错吧
Hey, that's not fair.
嘿 你这么说不公平
I feel like I spend half my life apolo- gizing to you,
我觉得我一半的生活都在向你道歉
trying to convince you that I love you.
努力让你相信我爱你
Only nothing's ever enough.
只是无论我怎么做都不够
I'm starting to wonder if anything ever could be.
我开始怀疑到底还有完没完
Well, I asked you to talk, and you did.
我要求跟你谈谈 于是你现在跟我谈了
I tell you, hanging with Brian is exhausting.
我跟你说 跟布莱恩一起玩真让人精疲力尽
But it's worth it for the sex.
但是为了性♥爱♥这一切都值了
You're having sex with Brian?
你和布莱恩上♥床♥了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
We have symbiosis.
我们是「共生体」
Oh my god.
老天爷
Is there anything they can do?
有没有办法治啊
You mustn't give up hope.
你不能放弃希望
It's not a disease,
这又不是一种病
It's a perfect relationship.
这是一种完美的关系
You know, like, uh,
就像...
the yellow tick bird and the rhinoceros.
啄牛鸟和犀牛的关系
The yellow tick bird feeds on parasites on the rhino's skin,
啄牛鸟靠吃犀牛皮肤上的寄生虫过活
and in turn, the rhino is warned of impending danger
反过来 如果啄牛鸟飞走的话
when the tick bird flies away.
犀牛就知道危险即将来临
Similarly, I supply Brian
同样的道理 我给布莱恩提供
with an object of scorn and ridicule,
蔑视和嘲弄的对象
namely myself,
也就是我自己
And he supplies me
而他则给我提供
with unwanted ticks,
他不想要的"寄生虫"
Uh, tricks.
是炮♥友♥
You're doing this for castoffs?
你就为了捡他不要的男人
Well, in bed you can't tell.
在床上的时候可区分不出来
They're as good as new.
他们都一样鲜嫩可口
Ted, have you ever asked yourself...
泰德 你有没有问过自己
"Is... is going to tea-dances with Brian and...
和布莱恩去下午茶舞会
having indis- criminate sex with countless strangers
和不计其数的陌生人滥交
Really the life I want?"
真的是你想要的生活吗
I have. and the answer is,
我问过自己 答案是
"You bet your ass it is."
「当然是我想要的生活」
Have you... have you ever wondered,
那 你有没有想过
"Is this the life god wants for me?"
这是上帝想让你过的生活吗
Well, I suppose in his infinite wisdom,
我猜 他用无穷的智慧
he decided some- body had to live in Pittsburgh.
决定了一些人注定要永远住在匹兹堡
Have you ever wondered "
那你有没有想过...
Is there a better life?"
或许有一种更好的生活
Yeah.
当然
I could have a 10-inch dick
比如我能有个25厘米多的鸡♥巴♥
and look like him.
而且还像那人一样帅
Well, who wouldn't want that?
废话 谁不想要
Hi.
嗨
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Looking for you.
找你啊
Well, how'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Well, first I asked your mom, then I called David.
我先问了你妈 然后又打给大卫
Is there anyone you didn't ask?
有你没问过的人吗
Then I asked Brian.
接着我又问了布莱恩
What'd you do that for?
你做这些干什么
Look, just butt out.
听着 你少管闲事
I told you before, this is none of your business.
我跟你说过这不关你的事
Yeah, he said that whenever you feel sad or upset,
是没错 但他说当你难过沮丧的时候
this is where you come.
就会来这儿
That just being around all these comics
沉浸在漫画的世界里
brings the light into your eyes.
会让你重新振作
He said that?
他是这么说的吗
I guess he knows you pretty well.
我想他对你了若指掌
Well, he doesn't know me any more.
可惜 人是会变的
Yeah.
是啊
That is why he got you this.
这就是为什么他送你这个
I told him already,
我告诉过他了
I don't want his crummy present.
我不想要他送的寒酸礼物
Wait!
等一下
He misses you.
他很想你
He's miserable without you.
没有你在身边他真的很痛苦
Oh good, he deserve to be
太好了 他活该
He loves you.
他爱你
He'll never admit it, but he does.
他绝对不会承认 不过他确实爱你
Brian... You know that.
布莱恩 你知道的
Brian doesn't love anyone.
布莱恩不爱任何人
He doesn't believe in love, remember?
他从不相信爱 记得吗
You're the exception.
但你是个特例
That's why he hurt you,
所以他才会故意伤害你
So you'd go back with David.
这样你就会回到大卫身边
He knew if he didn't, you'd be waiting for him forever.
他知道如果他不这么做 你会一直等他
That's bullshit.
胡说八道
This was his way of saying goodbye.
这是他告别的方式
We've got some new friends to meet tonight,
今晚来了些新朋友
Whose dark world is about to be illuminated.
他们暗无天日的生活即将被点亮
And afterwards, I invite you all to gather in the foyer
之后 我会让你们在大厅集♥合♥
and have some incredible brownies
尝尝很棒的布朗尼蛋糕
Baked by my incredible wife.
是我太太做的
So, let's get started.
让我们开始吧
Hi. I-I'm Don.
大家好 我叫唐
Hi, Don.
你好 唐
Um, how I got here is a... a long story,
我为什么会来这里 说来话长
But that doesn't matter because I'm here,
但是都无所谓了 因为我已经来到这里
I've seen the light.
我看到了希望之光
Great!
太好了
Hi, I'm Emmett.
大家好 我叫艾美特
Hi, Emmett.
你好 艾美特
And I, uh, I just want to say that...
我只想说
I want to see the light, too.
我也想有天能看到希望之光
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表