剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Good. So we can go away together again sometime.
很好 以后我们可以一起出去玩
Maybe. You ever been skiing?
或许吧 你滑过雪吗
Not really.
没有
When was the last time you were in New York? Like, never?
你上次去纽约是什么时候 没去过
London? Paris? The Amalfi Coast?
伦敦 巴黎 阿马尔菲海岸
Try Atlantic City, 1983. Michael. Michael.
我1983年去过大西洋城 迈克 迈克
There's a whole world outside Liberty Avenue.
在自♥由♥大道外还有一个精彩的世界
I'd like to show it to you, if you'd let me.
只要你愿意 我可以带你去看
But first...
但是首先
we swim.
我们去游泳
Come on!
来吧
Come on! Come on!
来啊 快来啊
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Guess what I'm doing?
猜猜我在干什么
Rubbing pink stuff all over the poison ivy
估计是在给满身的红肿过敏涂药吧
you got when that bear chased you through the woods.
那毒素还是被熊追着满树林跑的时候染上的
Basking in the afterglow of having
沐浴在夕阳余晖下
just made love to David under a tree, asshole.
刚和大卫在树下做过爱 混♥蛋♥
That sounds like Falcon videopac 77, Man's Country.
听上去像猎鹰公♥司♥出的色情片《野外欲男》
It was incredible.
真是太爽了
I've never had sex outdoors before. Sure you did.
我以前从未在户外做过爱 你当然做过
In the back alley behind Babylon.
在巴比伦后面的小巷里
I don't mean the kind that takes five minutes...
我的意思不是那种快速性♥爱♥
with your pants around your knees...
裤子褪到膝盖
and your butt against the bricks.
屁♥股♥抵在墙上 快速完事
So how was your weekend?
你的周末过得怎么样
Dandy. Yeah?
好极了 是吗
How was "Studs N Suds"? Bubbly.
"泡沫种马节"怎么样 都是泡泡
Too bad you weren't there.
你不在真是太可惜了
Okay, what's going on?
好吧 到底怎么了
Nothing. You can't fool me. Out with it.
没什么 你骗不了我 说吧
Only if you promise you won't let it spoil your weekend.
除非你答应我别让这事破坏你的周末之旅
Michael, hurry up, come on, it's warm. Right there.
迈克 快点 水很暖和 就来了
What? I was in an accident, that's all.
怎么了 我出了点事故 仅此而已
What kind of accident?
什么事故
I wouldn't fuck this scumbag, so he rammed my jeep...
我不肯操一个混♥蛋♥ 他就撞我的吉普车
twice. Christ, are you okay?
两次 老天 你没事吧
Well, I have a minor head wound and a concussion.
只是头部有点轻伤和脑震荡而已
Oh my God. Now you promised
天啊 你已经保证过了
you wouldn't let it spoil your weekend,
你不会让这事破坏你的周末
so don't you even think
所以别想着
about cutting your trip short and coming back here.
缩短度假时光 匆匆赶回来
You and doc just enjoy your poke in the pines.
你只管和医生在树林里尽情狂♥操♥吧
Bye, Mikey.
拜拜 小迈
Are you coming in?
你要来吗
What-- what's up?
怎么 怎么了
I have to go back.
我必须回去
My God, what happened to the car?
我的天呐 这车是怎么了
Some asshole in a jeep backed into me.
一个开吉普的狗♥杂♥种♥倒车撞的
Did, did you get his information?
你看清楚他的车牌信息了吗
It was dark, honey.
当时天太黑 亲爱的
He drove off before I could see him.
我还没看清 他就逃逸了
Where are you going? Out.
你要去哪儿 出去
No, you're not leaving this house.
不 你休想离开家门
What? So now I'm a prisoner?
怎么 现在我成囚犯了吗
I heard what happened at school, Justin, yesterday.
我听说昨天学校发生的事了 贾斯汀
Your principal called. So?
你们校长打电♥话♥过来了 所以呢
So? So now you're flaunting yourself in front of everyone?
所以你现在当着大家的面炫耀自己是基佬吗
I was not "Flaunting myself", dad.
我没有炫耀自己是基佬 爸爸
Besides, Chris Hobbs is the one who started it.
更何况是克里斯·霍布斯先挑事的
You know what? I don't care who started it.
知道吗 我才不管是谁先挑事的
You're not going back there.
你别想再回学校了
What?
什么
We're sending him away to school.
我们要送他去寄宿制学校
It's time you learned some discipline.
你是时候该学点规矩了
How to be a man.
怎样当一个男人
I know all about discipline.
我对规矩再清楚不过了
And you should see me take it like a man.
你该看看男人进入我身体时的样子
Craig! It's all right, mom. It didn't hurt.
克雷格 没事的 妈 不疼
If you want to hit me, go right ahead.
如果你想揍我 只管来
Only I'm not going to cry like some little faggot.
但别指望我哭得像个基佬一样
And if you want to send me away, that's all right, too.
如果你想把我送走 也没什么大不了的
'Cause I bet more butt-fucking goes on in boarding school...
因为我敢打赌 寄宿学校里的操屁♥眼♥行为
than in the back room of Babylon.
只会比巴比伦的暗室里更多
But whatever you do,
但是不管你做什么
it's not gonna matter.
都无法改变一件事
'Cause I'll still be your queer son.
因为我始终是你的同性恋儿子
Have some tea.
喝点茶吧
It's too hot.
太烫了
Here, put this ice bag on your head. That's too cold.
来 把冰袋敷额头上 太凉了
What are you, Goldilocks?
你难道是挑剔的金发姑娘吗
Time for your temperature. Roll over!
是时候量体温了 屁♥股♥翘起来
You're not sticking that thing up my ass.
别想拿那玩意儿插♥我♥屁♥眼♥
Geez, that accident must've really jarred your brain.
天呐 那事故肯定把你脑子撞坏了
It wasn't an accident. That asshole kept ramming me.
根本不是事故 那混♥蛋♥故意不停地撞我
Did you get his license? It was dark.
你看清他的车牌号♥了吗 当时太黑了
What kind of car was it?
是什么样的车
I don't know, some silver thing.
我不确定 银色的吧
Oh my God! It was my dad. I know it.
天呐 是我爸 我很确定
I saw his car, it was totally smashed.
我看到他的车 完全被撞烂了
Now why would your father do something like that?
你♥爸♥为什么要做这种事呢
Because my mom told him everything.
因为我妈把事情全部跟他说了
He wants to have you arrested and send me away.
他希望你被逮捕 还想把我送走
Don't be a drama princess.
别小题大做
You'd better be careful just in case.
你还是小心点好 以防万一
Don't worry about me, I'm invincible.
不用担心我 我所向无敌
Yeah, you also got a concussion.
是啊 你还有脑震荡呢
Well fuck it. It's party time.
不管了 现在是派对时间
Come on, Teddy, shake your groove thang.
来吧 泰迪 摇摆起来
Hey, guys. Join the party.
嗨 二位 加入派对吧
I thought you were really hurt.
我以为你伤得很重
I am.
是啊
Michael insisted we come right back. I told you not to.
迈克坚持立刻回来 我告诉过你不用回来的
I know, but...
我知道 但是...
Don't go after him, Mikey.
不要出去追他 小迈
Don't ever go after anyone.
永远不要追任何人
Sorry. For what?
我很遗憾 为什么事
Brian. I know what it's like, his manipulations.
布莱恩 我知道那种感觉 他的操控欲太强
He gets a real kick out of that, doesn't he?
他能从中获得快♥感♥ 是吧
You know, I should just turn, walk away and never come back.
我应该转身离开 再也不回来了
Well, that's one option.
那也算一种选择吧
Unless, of course, you think Michael's worth fighting for,
除非 你觉得迈克值得你去抗争
which is what you're going to have to do.
那么 你只能努力去抗争了
Thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
I like doing pro bono work.
我喜欢无偿帮助别人
Reminds me I have a heart.
那会让我觉得我还有良心
What is it with Brian Kinney?
布莱恩·肯尼到底是有什么毛病
I mean, sure, he's good-looking,
我的意思是 他是长得帅
but a lot of guys are good-looking.
但天下帅哥多的是
And he's got his fucking charm,
就算他很有魅力
but we all have that one when we want.
但是只要我们想要 我们也都能有
But what is it with him? I don't know.
他到底是什么玩意儿 我不知道
Lindsay says he will do anything
琳赛说他想做就做
say anything, fuck anything.
想说就说 想操就操
No excuses, no apologies, no regrets.
不找借口 不道歉 不后悔
In other words, he doesn't give a shit.
换句话说 他屁都不在乎
There's David.
大卫来了
Is there some room on your dance card for me?
我可以跟你跳支舞吗
Sure.
当然了
Not you... you.
不是你 是你
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表