剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What? Move it.
什么 快去
Move it.
快 去
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I had my assistant Flag the places for you to sign.
我让我的助手在你要签字的地方做了记号♥
I need a pen.
我需要只笔
Got one.
给你
There's no ink in there.
这笔没水
I have one.
我有只笔
Here you go.
给你
Brian?
布莱恩
What is it? Sweetie?
怎么了 宝贝
Honey, I thought you changed him.
亲爱的 你不是给他换过尿布了吗
I did. Maybe that new formula doesn't agree with him.
是啊 可能是新的配方奶粉不合他的胃口
Well, I guess we should get on with it.
我想我们还是办正事吧
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Brian, please don't do this.
布莱恩 拜托 别这样
I'm not signing it.
我不签了
W-we had an agreement.
我们说好了的
That was before.
那是之前
Gus didn't exist then.
那时候盖斯还不存在
Oh, god, I knew it.
天呐 我就知道
Brian, You know how important this is to us,
布莱恩 你知道这对我们有多重要
after what happened at the hospital.
尤其是在发生医院那事之后
Well, I'm sorry for that. That was wrong.
我对那件事很抱歉 那很不对
But so is giving up my kid.
但抛弃我的孩子一样不对
Isn't that right, sonny boy?
对吧 乖小子
Could you use a break?
要不要休息一下
I'm still working off the paella.
我还在减掉那顿海鲜饭长的肉呢
Whoo, I could use a few reps myself.
我也需要健健身 减减肉
Come on.
来吧
Look, I wanted to talk to you... Michael, I want...
我想和你谈谈 迈克 我想...
No, I gotta talk to you... I want to...
不 我要和你说 我想...
You go first. Go.
你先说 说吧
Look, I know I disappointed you.
听着 我知道我让你失望了
No, I let you down.
不 是我让你失望
I'm an idiot and I...
我是个白♥痴♥ 而且我...
I'm a jerk. I was insensitive.
我也是个笨蛋 我太迟钝了
I should have been more sensitive...
我应该更敏感点才对
I don't really fit in with your friends.
我和你的朋友合不来
I... I don't know if I ever will.
我也不知道将来能不能相处融洽
When two people live in two separate places...
如果两个人分居两地
We're from two totally different worlds.
我们完全是两个世界的人
There's only one thing that we should do.
我们现在能做的只有一件事
I know. I agree.
我知道 我同意
There's no other choice.
别无选择了
So this is it. It's over.
那就这样了 结束了
Over? What's over?
结束了 什么结束了
I want you to move in with me.
我希望你搬来和我同居
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表