剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He should be okay to go home tomorrow.
他明天应该就可以出院了
Thanks, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Okay, nurse Nightingale,
好了 南丁格尔护士
you've done your good deed.
你已经做完好事了
It'll make for a heart-warming episode of... something
足以成为电视剧里催人泪下的一集了
Now let's get out of here.
我们走吧
We can't just leave him.
我们不能就这么丢下他
Like the way he left you?
他当初可是狠心丢下你不管
Well what if something happens to him?
如果他出了什么事怎么办
What do you care?
跟你有什么关系
It's not like he's your best friend.
他又不是你的什么好朋友
You don't even know his last name.
你连他姓什么都不知道
Fine.
好吧
Stay all night. I'm going.
你在这里陪一整夜吧 我要走了
Hey, you're home.
嘿 你回来了
Yeah. when'd you get in?
是啊 你什么时候回来的
Uh, a little while ago.
刚回来不久
So how was your dinner, was it fun?
晚餐如何 有意思吗
It was all right. How about you? How was Babylon?
还好吧 你呢 在巴比伦玩得开心吗
It was all right.
就还行吧
See any cute guys?
见到帅哥了吗
Well, you know, none that interested me.
没有让我感兴趣的
You want some, uh, milk and Oreos?
你想来点牛奶配奥利奥吗
Michael...
迈克
Justin!
贾斯汀
Coming.
来了
Christ, didn't you hear me calling you for the last 10 minutes?
天啊 你没听到我连续喊了你十分钟吗
I know you think 'cause I'm young
我知道你觉得我年轻
I can just tumble out of bed and look like this.
就可以从床上跳下来 火速打扮成这样
Well, I don't know why not.
我不明白有什么不行的
I tumble out of bed and look like this.
我就从床上跳下来了 打扮成了这样
Yeah, but you're wrong.
好吧 不过你错了
Even at my age, it takes time and preparation.
即使是在我这年纪 也得花时间打理
Yeah, well at the rate you're going,
是啊 就以你这种狂欢频率
partying, and staying up till 3:00 o'clock every morning,
参加派对 每天都玩到凌晨3点
you're gonna need a face lift before you graduate.
你大学还没毕业 就得去做面部提拉整容术了
Ah, this came for you.
这是寄给你的
From the Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts.
来自匹兹堡艺术学院
Well aren't you going to open it?
你不打算拆开吗
I can't.
我不敢看
Give it to me.
给我
Well?
怎么样
Congratulations, Picasso.
恭喜你 下一个毕加索
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Sorry.
对不起
I find myself sitting in a hospital room
我发现自己坐在医院病房♥里
next to an unconscious person...
旁边躺着个昏迷的人
seemed like the thing to do.
似乎应该这样做才对
Hospital? hospital?
医院 医院
Did something happen to me?
我出了什么事
Am I all right?
我没事吧
You passed out at Babylon. I did?
你在巴比伦晕过去了 真的吗
I found you laying unconscious on the bathroom floor.
我发现你不省人事地躺在洗手间里
Doctor said you were dehydrated and...
大夫说你脱水了 而且
your blood pressure was really high.
你的血压很高
How long have I been here?
我在这里躺多久了
Since last night.
从昨夜到现在
Uh, do you want me to get you some water?
需要我去帮你拿杯水吗
No, don't go.
不 不要走
Don't...
不要
Please, don't leave.
求你了 别离开我
All right.
好吧
It's okay.
没事了
Just calm down.
冷静一下
Do you have any candy?
你有糖吗
Candy?
糖
Lifesavers?
薄荷糖
M-m-maybe I should go get the nurse.
也许我应该去找护士
That's okay.
不用
Did you stay here this whole time?
你一直都待在这里吗
Yeah. well, around 6:00 I went back to my place
是啊 我6点钟的时候回了一趟家
to pick up some clean clothes for you.
给你拿了一些干净衣服
Yours were...
你的衣服...
pretty disgusting.
弄得很恶心
So the doctor said you should be able to go home later.
医生说你马上就能回家了
What home?
哪有家可回
I was evicted last month.
上个月我就被赶出来了
Well, where've you been staying?
那你一直住在哪里
With some friends.
住朋友家
Oh, that's... that's good.
那...那还不错
So... they can look after you.
那么 他们可以照顾你
They're not those kind of friends.
他们不是我真正的朋友
You must think I'm so stupid.
你一定觉得我很蠢
I don't think you're stupid.
我不觉得你蠢
I just...
我只是...
think you're this really...
觉得你是一个...
sweet guy who...
很不错的人...
has some problems and needs some help.
只是碰上了点麻烦 需要帮助而已
I'm gonna stop. I am.
我会戒掉的 我会的
I'm going to stop.
我会戒掉的
He came home from dinner so turned on
他吃完晚餐后回到家 性致勃勃
we went at it all night.
我们干了一整夜
I'm surprised he still had the strength.
我很惊讶他还有力气
At his age.
他可不年轻了
You should only be in such good shape "at his age".
你到了他这年纪 状态还这么好就好了
You should only be alive "at his age".
你到了他这年纪 还能活着就不错了
So, I wonder why he was so turned on?
不过 我很好奇他为什么那么有性致
Because I'm irresistible.
因为我的魅力无法抵挡
Because they're in love.
因为他们爱着彼此
And unlike you,
而且不像你
they don't have to prowl around the baths.
他们不需要去公共浴池里找男人
They find everything they need right at home.
他们在家里就能得到所需的一切
So how was it? You see anybody cute?
昨晚怎么样 找到帅哥了吗
Not especially.
没找到
Last time I was at the baths,
我上一次去公共浴池
of course this was years ago...
当然 那是很多年前的事了...
Of course.
那是自然
I was, uh, I was in L.A. visiting my friend Shelly.
那是在洛杉矶 我去拜访我的朋友谢利
Uh, but anyway...
那不是重点
Uh, there was this cubicle at the end of the hall
在走廊的尽头有一个小房♥间
and the door was open, so, uh... so I go in.
门开着 于是我就进去了
And at first I can't really see anything
一开始我什么都看不清
Uh, you know, 'cause it's dark,
因为里面很黑
and I don't have my contacts in.
而我又没戴隐形眼镜
Anyway, there's this guy lying there on his stomach
总之 有个男人 面朝下躺在那里
with his butt up in the air
撅着屁♥股♥
just screaming, "fuck me! fuck me!"
不停地喊 "操♥我♥吧 操♥我♥吧"
So I did. and, uh,
我就操了他 然后
afterwards, I, uh... I got a glimpse of his face...
事后 我... 我瞥了一眼他的脸
It was...
原来是...
No shit!
不会吧
You fucked...
你操了...
So she really is his beard?
所以那个女人真是他的假女友
They don't call her "whiskers" for nothing.
所以大家才都叫她"胡须女"
Hey, guys.
嗨 大伙儿
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
I had kind of a busy morning.
我今天上午太忙了
Don't tell me you sat up all night with him.
别告诉我你陪了他一整个晚上
Who?
陪谁
The angel of death.
死亡天使
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表