剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
But don't fret, boys, you can still sign up
别苦恼 小伙子们 你们还能报名
to drop trou and win a thou.
脱掉裤子 赢得奖金
All right, our first contestant is "Four Alarm Fred".
好了 第一个参赛者是「四级火警弗雷德」
He'll, uh, light your fire and put it out.
他将勾起你的火 然后再扑灭它
Shaved chest, pec implants.
胸毛剃光 胸部植入
Steroids...
使用类固醇
hair club for men.
年纪过大 做过植发
Yeah, it's sad, isn't it?
是啊 真是可悲 不是吗
All these older guys,
这些年纪较大的男人们
still partying way past their prime.
风华已逝 却依然在狂欢
They don't know when to stop.
他们不知道该何时停下
So how about the real thing?
不如我们来点实际的吧
Check back with me in an hour.
一小时后再来找我
What?
什么
So now I'm a backup plan...
所以我只是候补吗
who you do when all else fails?
你没看到中意的才会来干我是吗
How many times do I have to tell you? We're not a couple.
跟你说过多少次了 我们不是情侣
Michael and David are a couple.
迈克和大卫是情侣
Lindsay and Melanie are a couple.
琳赛和茉蕾妮是情侣
Ted and what's-his-name are a couple.
泰德和那谁是情侣
Yeah. So what are we, Brian?
好了 那我们算什么 布莱恩
I don't know about you but...
我不知道你怎么想的 不过
I'm single.
我可是单身
Paging Mrs. Colson,
请科尔森太太听到广播后
...the information desk at the north end of the mall.
到商场最北边的服务台
Your son Jonathan is waiting for you.
您的儿子乔纳森在那里等你
Hey.
嘿
Hello.
你好
A little shopping.
买♥♥点东西
Dinner, a movie.
吃晚饭 看电影
The new Julia Roberts.
朱莉娅·罗伯茨的新片
I just love her.
我超级迷她
You, uh... want to do something?
那你 想做点什么吗
I'm sorry...
不好意思
But public restrooms aren't my scene.
我不喜欢在公共洗手间干这事
Then how about we go some- place else?
那我们去别的地方怎么样
God, the music's so loud in here,
老天 这儿的音乐也太吵了
You can barely hear yourself think.
连自己脑子里想什么都听不见了
That's better.
好多了
I don't know why I insisted on coming here.
我都不知道我为什么坚持要来这里
It's always the same.
总是一样的情况
The guys who are inter- ested in me, I'm not interested in them.
对我有性趣的人 我看不上
And the ones I'm interested in, well, aren't interested in me.
而我感性趣的人 看不上我
Gentlemen and gentlemen,
先生们和先生们
Contestant number two, Officer O'reilly.
2号♥参赛者 警官奥莱利
He's very arresting, don't you think?
他可真是亮眼啊 对不对
Officer, I just got a parking ticket.
警官 我刚收到一张违章停车罚单
Strip-search me!
请对我裸体搜身吧
The problem with this contest is that it exposes the single,
这个比赛的问题就在于它暴露出了一条
most tragic flaw of gay culture.
同志文化中最悲剧的缺陷
It exposes a lot more than that, doc.
它"暴露"的可不只有那个 医生
And that is our almost pathological obsession
就是我们这种近乎病态的
with youth, beauty and smooth, muscular bodies.
对于年轻 美丽 滑嫩 健壮的身体的渴求
I know, what a shame.
是啊 真是惭愧
And until we break free of our stunted adolescence
在摆脱这种发育受阻的青春期
and our superficial values,
和肤浅的价值观之前
we'll always be boys, never men.
我们永远都是男孩 而非真正的男人
God, is that all?
天呐 有完没完了
I happen to find what David is saying to be profoundly insightful.
我倒觉得大卫的话蕴含着极其深刻的见解
I find it to be profoundly full of shit.
我觉得那些话都是放狗屁
An opinion put forth as truth
持有这种看似正确观点的都是
by a bunch of hypocritical, jealous,
伪君子 醋坛子
guilt-ridden, self-loathing
愧疚不安 自我厌恶
middle-aged, sexually frustrated,
中年的 性无能的
pseudo intellectual fags
假冒知识分子的
who wish they were straight.
希望自己是直男的基佬
So why don't you sign up?
那你怎么不去报名
'Cause I don't need to dance around in my underwear to get laid.
因为我不需要穿着内♥裤♥跳舞就能约到床伴
Or maybe... you can't handle the competition.
又或者 你因为怕输不敢和别人竞争
Oh my god, he's going to sign up.
我的老天 他要去报名了
No, he won't.
不 他才不会
No way.
不可能
He is.
他真去了
Our next contestant is Mohammed.
下一位参赛者是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
He's a master yoga instructor from ript gym.
他是健身中心的瑜伽大♥师♥
He can perform "Auto Fellatio".
他可以进行"自我口♥交♥"
What the fuck's that?
那他妈是什么鬼
If that's giving a blow job in your car,
如果是指在车里给人口♥交♥
then I'm a master too.
那我也是这方面的大♥师♥
Shit, I'm starting to wilt
该死 我身上这花开始凋谢了
and I've still got the "best pecs contest" at Boytoy tomorrow.
明天还要在「男孩玩乐屋」主持"最棒腹肌比赛"
What's with the long face, sweetheart?
怎么拉长着脸啊 宝贝
Nothing.
没事
This guy.
因为一个男人
Ain't it always?
总是因为男人
So, what did this guy do?
话说 那家伙怎么你了
He takes me for granted.
他不把我当回事儿
A walking wet dream like you
像你这样的极品帅哥
could have anyone he wants.
想拥有什么样的男人都能搞到
I know.
我知道
That's the part I find so irritating.
所以我才这么气啊
Maybe he needs to know it.
或许需要让他意识到这点
Maybe everybody needs to know it.
或许需要让所有人都意识到这点
Hey, Deb. Telephone.
嘿 黛比 找你的电♥话♥
tell them I won the sweepstakes last year.
告诉他们去年我中了彩票大奖
It's your brother.
是你弟弟
Hey, Vic. What's up, honey?
嘿 维克 什么事呀 亲爱的
Don't panic.
千万别慌
I've been arrested. What?
我被逮捕了 什么
I said don't panic. Alright!
我叫你别慌呢 好吧
And don't tell anybody. Nobody. Not even Michael.
别告诉任何人 就算是对迈克也不能说
What happened?
怎么回事
I was at the mall, I went to pee.
我当时在商场 去了趟厕所
Well what are they charging you with? Not flushing?
那他们以什么罪名抓你 因为没冲厕所吗
Indecent exposure.
猥亵露体罪
Indecent...
猥亵...
What the hell'd you do, wag it at somebody?
你干什么了 冲别人甩你的鸡♥巴♥吗
I didn't do anything, sis, I swear.
我什么都没做 姐 我发誓
Can you come down?
你能过来吗
I'm on the zone 8 station on Liberty and Grand.
我在自♥由♥大道和格兰德大道交叉口的第八区警局
I'm leaving right now, all right?
我这就过去 好吧
Just stay calm. And could you bring my meds?
你冷静点 能把我的药带来吗
I should've taken them an hour ago.
我一个小时之前就该吃药了
Yeah, don't worry.
好的 别担心
Don't worry about anything.
不用为任何事担心
I can't explain it.
我无法解释
I-it's as though...
就好像...
we've known each other all our lives.
好像我们已经认识一辈子了
Exactly.
没错
As... as if you've been waiting for me...
就好像 你一直在等我
And I've been waiting for you.
而我也一直在等你
Two halves of the same soul...
同一个灵魂的两部分
That have finally met.
最后终于相遇了
It's wild.
太疯狂了
Look, I... I know this is ridiculously forward of me...
我知道 我这样太唐突了
I mean... I mean, we... hardly know each other.
我是说 我们几乎都不了解对方
But would you mind... that is,
但你介意吗 就是
very much... i-if I...
会很过分吗 如果我...
Go right ahead.
直接亲你
Was that all right, my love?
还可以吗 亲爱的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表