剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Around here, that's a long-term relationship.
在这个圈子里 已经是长♥期♥稳定的关系了
Next thing you know, you'll be exchanging rings.
接下来就是交换戒指了
And then there'll be one of those commitment ceremonies
再然后还有订婚仪式
where, like, all 200 of the guests
到场的200个嘉宾
have slept with one, if not both, of the happy couple.
都跟新人中的一个睡过 也可能两个都睡过
Just, um, promise me you won't wear matching white suits.
能不能答应我千万别穿配对的白色礼服
There's no way that is ever going to happen.
这事是永远不可能发生的
Well, then I suggest you watch out for the warning signs.
那我得建议你留心一些预兆了
What warning signs? Like when he brings you flowers.
什么预兆 比如他送你花
Or invites you away for a romantic weekend in the country.
或者邀请你去郊外共度浪漫周末
Not that you'll see much besides the bedroom ceiling.
不过大部分时间你们应该也就腻在床上
Your shot, Mikey.
到你了 小迈
Or the most tell-tale sign of all,
最有说服力的预兆是
when he meets your mother and uh,
当他见了你妈妈
she invites him over for dinner.
她邀请他去家里吃晚饭
Something the matter? I lost my grip.
怎么了 手滑了下
Guess what I got today?
猜我今天干了什么
A new bell for your bicycle?
为你的自行车配了个新铃铛吗
A nipple ring.
乳环
Every piece of trash has something stuck
废物们都会给自己穿个洞
through their ear, or their nose,
部位包括耳朵 鼻子
or their belly button or their cock.
或者肚脐 甚至是鸡♥巴♥
What makes you think I'm even remotely interested...
你为什么觉得我会对你
that you have a ring through your tit?
乳♥头♥上的一个环 产生兴趣呢
It's late. I got work.
不早了 我得去工作了
Don't forget about this Friday. What's this Friday?
别忘了这周五的安排 周五有什么安排
You're too young to know. Tell me.
你还太小 不能告诉你 告诉我
Just some heathen ritual called "Studs N Suds".
是个古怪的仪式 叫"泡沫种马节"
"Studs N Suds"? What's that?
"泡沫种马节" 是什么啊
First they flood the dance floor of Babylon with soapsuds.
首先 他们会让巴比伦的舞池溢满肥皂泡泡
Then everyone strips down to their undies.
然后人们会脱到只剩内衣
Or less and dances.
或者更少 然后跳舞
Cheek to cheek.
屁♥股♥贴着屁♥股♥
Sounds awesome.
听上去超棒啊
It's disgusting.
其实很恶心的
See you there? Can't wait.
那你去吗 迫不及待
You better be there too. Don't worry.
你也得去 不用担心
Guess who's head over heels?
猜猜谁正处于神魂颠倒的状态呢
I think you mean "Heels over head".
我猜你的意思是69式吧
Does Michael have a boyfriend?
迈克有男朋友了啊
That's none of your business.
与你无关
I just want to know.
我只是想知道嘛
Don't stick your tit in where it doesn't belong.
别这么多管闲事
That must be Prince Charming.
一定是白马王子驾到
Make that the wicked witch.
原来是恶毒王后
What are you doing here?
你跑来这里干什么
I'm hungry, Let's go get something to eat.
我饿了 我们出去吃东西吧
I'm going to my mom's, remember?
我今天得去我妈家吃 还记得吗
Oh, right, din-din with Doc. I forgot.
是哦 与医生共享晚餐 我给忘了
He's going to be here any minute,
他马上就到了
so you'd better go. What's this?
你还是先走吧 这是什么
Chocolate eclairs from the Big Q Bakery.
大同超♥市♥面包铺卖♥♥的巧克力松糕
I bought them for desse...
我买♥♥来当今晚的甜...
Wow. It's takes years of practice to develop technique like that.
哇 "吞咽"本领这么强 得练上好几年吧
Look, I know you don't like him--
听着 我知道你不喜欢他
Who said I don't like him?
谁说我不喜欢他啦
And why do you give a fuck what I think?
再说你为何要在乎我是怎么想的
I've been saying that for years.
这话我已经跟他说了好几年了
What matters is what you think.
重要的是你怎么想
If you like him, that's all that's important.
如果你喜欢他 这才是最重要的
Even though he is quite a bit older than you.
虽然他比你老不少
And lives in a world you know nothing about. Shut up!
而且他和你过着截然不同的生活 闭嘴
Are you saying he's too good for me?
你是说我配不上他吗
Nobody's too good for you, Mikey. You're better than anyone.
你配得上任何人 小迈 你是最棒的
Because he happens to think I'm hot.
因为好不容易有人觉得我也很性感
You know, some people do.
知道吗 真有人这么觉得
Haven't I always told you that?
我不是一直都这么跟你说的吗
I'll get it.
我来开门
Dave, buddy. We were just talking about you.
大卫 老兄 我们正好说到你呢
Really? Hi, Emmett. Hi.
是吗 你好 艾美特 你好
Hi.
你好啊
These are great, my mom'll love these.
这花太漂亮了 我妈会爱死它们的
Hers are in the car, those are for you.
送她的花在车里 这些是送你的
The second sign, flowers.
预兆之二 送鲜花
I'll just put these in some water.
我去弄点水把花插起来
Everything all right?
没什么事吧
He is allergic to boyfriends bringing bouquets.
他只是不习惯男朋友送他鲜花
Well, we better go.
我们得走了
Don't want to be late.
不想第一次就迟到
Don't forget this.
别忘了带上这个
Have fun, you two.
祝你们玩得开心
You said you wouldn't tell! You promised!
你说过你不会告诉他的 你向我保证过的
Justin, I had no choice. I had to tell daddy.
贾斯汀 我别无选择 我必须告诉你♥爸♥
You lied to me. You said you wouldn't.
你骗我 你说过你不会说的
It was for your own good.
这是为了你好
When I saw you with this Brian--
当我看见你和那个布莱恩
You keep calling him "This Brian",
你一直叫他"那个布莱恩"
like that's his name.
好像那是他的名字似的
It's just Brian.
他就叫布莱恩
When I saw you with Brian,
当我看见你和布莱恩在一起
his arms around you, kissing you, I couldn't believe it.
他搂着你 亲吻你 这简直叫人难以置信
Not for the reason you think.
不是你以为的那个原因
It's not right for a man his age to be touching you--
他和你年龄相差太多 他不该碰你
to be having sex with you.
不该和你发生性关系
And...
而且
even though you may think you love him,
就算你或许觉得自己是爱他的
I'm sure he doesn't love you.
可我敢肯定他并不爱你
That's not true. He's an adult.
不是这样的 他是个成年人
It's illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor.
成年人和未成年人发生性关系是违法的
Honey, it's not your fault, we don't blame you.
宝贝 这并不是你的错 我们不怪你
We understand this man enticed you.
我们明白是他引诱你的
He didn't enticed me.
他才没引诱我
I wanted him.
是我想要他
Justin... God!
贾斯汀 天呐
Y-you're too young to know what you want.
你还太小 根本不知道自己想要什么
Craig, please. You promised you'd stay calm.
克雷格 拜托 你保证过你会保持冷静的
I-I am calm.
我很冷静
What about AIDS?
你要是染上艾滋怎么办
He wore a condom. I put it on him myself.
他有带安全套 我亲手帮他戴上的
Oh, God! I'm calling the police.
老天啊 我要报♥警♥
You're not calling anybody.
你不能联♥系♥任何人
That's all we need is for everybody to know.
你想闹得人尽皆知吗
What, you want this monster, this...
什么 你想让那个怪物 那个...
child molester to go free?
儿童性侵犯逍遥法外吗
He didn't molest me, and I'm not a child.
他没有侵犯我 而且我也不是小孩了
I love him, more than anything else in my life.
我爱他 胜过我生命中的一切
It's all I want, is to be with him.
我别无所求 只想和他在一起
I don't ever want to hear you say that again.
这话我不想听到你再说第二遍
And you are not to see him.
而且我不准你再见他
I'm going to see him. I don't care what you say.
我就要去见他 我不管你怎么说
I don't think so. No you're not, Justin.
不行 你不准去 贾斯汀
Hey, Justin!
嘿 贾斯汀
Have some more carbonara, David.
再吃点培根蛋酱意大利面吧 大卫
I'm stuffed, thanks.
我真的饱了 谢谢
Oh, come on. With that body,
拜托 瞧瞧你这身架
you can afford to carbo-load.
完全可以再多吃点的
Yeah, you must work out all the time.
是啊 你一定经常健身吧
Well, when I can.
有空的时候就去
Feel those biceps.
看看这二头肌
I never could resist a hard body.
我总是无法拒绝肌肉猛♥男♥的诱惑
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表