剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
Kind of hard to miss. It's so gross.
想不看见都难 太恶心了
I think it's cool.
我倒觉得挺酷的
I can't believe you're actually doing this... for him.
简直不敢相信你真要做这个 而且是为了他
It's not for him.
我可不是为了他
I mean, just because he's your boyfriend.
我是说 就因为他是你男朋友
He's not my boyfriend. I don't do boyfriends.
他不是我男朋友 我不交男朋友
Besides, half the kids in the school have their noses or ear pierced.
而且 学校里一半人都有鼻环或者耳洞
Erica Jacobson even has her bellybutton pierced.
艾丽卡·雅各布森还在肚脐上打了环
Erica Jacobson is a whore.
艾丽卡·雅各布森是个妓♥女♥
A-and it's dangerous.
而且这很危险
This girl in Texas, her boyfriend went to kiss her,
德州有个女孩 她男友亲她的时候
his braces got caught in her tongue ring,
牙套卡在了她的舌环上
ripped it clear out of her mouth.
直接把舌头撕裂带了出来
Things like that always happen in Texas.
像这种奇闻异事总是发生在德州
And what about that guy with the stud in his nostril?
那打鼻环的那个家伙呢
Gangrene set in.
鼻腔内部坏死
He had to have his entire nose amputated.
最后不得不把整个鼻子切掉
Urban legend.
都市传闻而已
Who's next?
下一位
Take off your shirt, honey.
脱掉外套 小子
So, which one do you want? Right or left?
你想打在哪边 左边还是右边
I don't know.
我也不知道
You know, most guys like right.
大部分男的喜欢打在右边
Excuse me, is-is this going to hurt?
问一下 这个会很疼吗
Of course.
当然了
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Notice how practically every guy in here's been cruising us?
注意到没 这儿的人都在看我们
I should've warned you
我应该提前告诉你的
that the clientele doesn't exactly come here for the five star cuisine.
大多数人到这儿来都不是为了享受高级服务的
Everybody's always wishing they had a boyfriend,
每个人都希望自己能有一个男朋友
we all picture how he'd look, how he'd sound,
我们会在脑海中勾画出他们的样子 声音
how nice it'd be to have someone to share your life,
想象着如果能有人和你一起分享你的生活
your dreams, your dental floss.
梦想 甚至牙线 该是多么美好
A little disconcerting when you're trying to eat.
想吃东西的时候被围观 让人有点惊惶
So how come so few of us have one?
那为什么我们当中很少有人能找到呢
It's because we're lying.
那是因为我们都在说谎
Most of us couldn't committ to a houseplant.
绝大多数人连盆栽植物都没法照顾好
How are we supposed to commit to having a boyfriend?
又怎么能维持和男友之间的关系呢
You should see what it's like when Brian comes here.
你应该看看布莱恩来的时候是什么样的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I promised I would not mention his name for ten minutes.
我答应10分钟内不提他的名字的
I'd settle for five.
你能坚持5分钟就不错了
And you've got to stop smiling like that.
你最好别笑成这样
Like what?
像哪样
Like that. It makes me want to come across the table
就像这样 搞得我想走到桌子对面
and eat you like a dissert.
把你当甜点一样吃掉
Would you like some whipped cream with that, sir?
你想不想先抹点奶油再吃呢
Stay away from that onion, honey.
别动洋葱 亲爱的
Especially if you two are planning on going at it all night.
尤其是如果你们打算晚上亲热的话
Ma, what are you doing here?
妈 你在这干什么
Trying to pay my bills. You got a problem with that?
当然是挣钱啊 你有意见吗
This is-- this is your , uh...
这位 这位是你的...
Mother.
妈妈
I'm Debbie, and you're...
我是黛比 你是...
Goddamn gorgeous is what you are.
你真是太帅了
Ma, this is David.
妈 这是大卫
And I-- I thought tonight was your night off.
我以为你今晚休息
Oh yeah, Lorraine got food poisoning.
是啊 但是洛琳食物中毒了
I think it was the shish kebab.
我猜可能就是吃这烤肉串吃的
I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑啦
Okay, got to get cranking.
好了 我去忙了
Got a lot of hungry boys to feed.
还有好多人在等着用餐呢
Jesus, my back is killing me.
天啊 我的背可真疼
If you lift from your knees,
膝盖挺直 用力
takes the pressure off your back.
就能释放掉背部的压力
You feel that? Yeah, I'll remember that.
你感觉到了吗 好多了 我会记住的
You're an angel. No, I'm a chiropractor.
你真是天使啊 不 我是个指压师
You're a doctor? Yeah.
你是医生吗 是啊
You're dating a doctor?
你在和医生约会啊
How long were you planning on hiding him from me?
你本来还打算对我隐瞒多久
As long as I could.
越久越好
You're coming for dinner tomorrow night.
你明晚一定要到我们家吃饭
He can't. I can't?
他不能 我不能吗
You've got plans. He's got plans. He's very busy.
你有事情 他有事情 他很忙
Debbie, I'd love to.
黛比 我很愿意去
Good for you. I'll see you there, seven-thirty.
很好 那7点半在我们家见
Okay.
没问题
Craig?
克雷格
Aren't you going to say anything?
你不想说点什么吗
Justin's not gay.
贾斯汀不是同性恋
Those nude drawings you found,
你发现的那些裸体素描
they're probably just an assignment for art class.
有可能只是美术课的作业
And the underwear, I'm sure he just bought it for himself.
还有内♥裤♥ 我敢肯定是他买♥♥给自己的
It's not his size.
那根本不是他的尺码
Still that's no reason to suspect that he is...
即使这样 我们也没有理由怀疑他是
He told me himself. So what?
他告诉我他是 那又怎样
That doesn't mean anything.
根本不能说明什么
A lot of kids think that.
很多小孩都那么想
They're confused, they're scared.
他们迷茫 而且害怕
He's not confused, he's not scared.
他根本不迷茫也不害怕
He knows.
他很清楚
The same way we've always known.
就像我们也早就察觉到了一样
No, I have not always known.
不 我可什么也没有察觉到
At least suspected. No, you've suspected.
至少是怀疑过 没有 是你在怀疑
He's not gay. He's... What, sensitive?
他不是同性恋 他只是... 什么 敏感吗
Different? Artistic?
与众不同 艺术家作风吗
He's his own person.
他就是他自己
You know, not every kid is the quarterback on the football team.
并不是每个孩子都能成为橄榄球队的四分卫
I think you better talk to him.
我觉得你最好和他谈谈
And say what? "Your mother thinks you're a homosexual"?
谈什么呢 "你妈妈觉得你是同性恋"吗
Before he gets himself into trouble.
至少在他陷入麻烦之前
Before he exposes himself to God-know's-what.
在他还没有陷入到那个乱七八糟的世界之前
If he hasn't ready.
他也许还没准备好
Wait... you're saying he's doing things?
等等 你是说他已经在做某些事了
He's... 17.
他已经17岁了
How naive can he be?
他还能单纯到哪儿去呢
So why didn't you tell me?
那你之前为什么不告诉我
I promised him I wouldn't.
我答应过他不告诉你
Oh, that's terrific.
那真是"太好了"
Don't I have a right to know what's going on around here?
难道我没权利知道这个家发生的事情吗
Hey, Justin! He's not here.
贾斯汀 他没在家
He says he's going to Daphne's, but I know he's not.
他说他去达芙妮家了 但我知道他没有
So where is he?
那他去哪了
The other night I found him in a gay bar.
有天晚上我在同性恋酒吧找到他的
I don't fucking believe this, Jen.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信 詹
You let him go to these places?
你竟然让他去那种地方
I had no idea.
我根本不知道
Well, I'm putting a stop to this right now.
我必须马上制止这事
There's more.
还有一件事
He's seeing someone.
他在跟一个人约会
So who is this kid? I'll call his parents.
那个小孩是谁 我打电♥话♥给他的父母
He's not a kid. He's a man.
不是个小孩 是个成人
His name is Brian Kinney.
他叫布莱恩·肯尼
I say if it walks like a boyfriend...
如果他走起路来像你男朋友
and talks like a boyfriend...
说起话来像你男朋友
then it must be a boyfriend.
那他铁定就是你男朋友了
Would you two please shut the fuck up?
你们两个能不能闭嘴
I think it's great that Mikey's got a steady.
我觉得小迈能找到稳定的伴侣是件大喜事
He's not a steady. We went out twice.
他算不上是稳定的伴侣 我们才约会了两次
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表