剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, he takes care of me, and I take care of him.
他照顾我 我照顾他
So, doc...
话说 医生
do you fuck all of your patients?
你会操你的每个病人吗
Well, if you're referring to Michael,
如果你是说迈克
I released him from my care
我们在一起后
before we went out together.
我就没有给他治疗了
What about you? What do you do?
那你呢 你是做什么的
Advertising.
广♥告♥
Well, you must know a thing or two about screwing people yourself.
那你一定很清楚怎么搞别人了
Yeah, I could do it in my sleep.
是啊 轻车熟路 睡梦中都能搞
I bet you could.
我敢说也是
You know, Dave,
话说 大卫
what's weird about you meeting Mikey?
知道你和小迈约会 最古怪的是什么吗
"Mikey"?
小迈
Is that we usually meet guys together.
就是我们一般会一起认识男人
And they usually end up with you.
然后他们通常和你好上了
The lucky ones.
那些幸运的人而已
Debatable.
那可未必
So what'd I miss?
我错过什么了吗
Nothing special.
没什么
Okay,
好了
identify my favorite aria of all time
指出我一直最喜欢的咏叹调
and you instantly become my new favorite person.
你就是我最喜欢的人
Oh, well, thanks for not putting any pressure on me.
谢谢给我这么大压力
"Clemenza Di Tito", Sesto's Aria, act two.
《狄托的仁慈》第二幕 塞斯托咏叹调
Come on, give me a tough one.
给我出个难一点的
Okay, stop trying to make me fall for you.
别再努力让我爱上你了
Who's trying?
谁在刻意努力了
You are the first person I've met in Pittsburgh
你是我在匹兹堡遇到的第一个
who knows Sesto's Aria.
知道塞斯托咏叹调的人
I'm the only other person who knows.
我是除你之外唯一知道的人
You know, when I was a kid,
我小的时候
I used to pretend I was sick on Saturday afternoons
周六下午常装病
so I could skip little league
那样我就可以不参加联赛
and listen to the Met opera broadcasts on the radio.
听收音机里的大都会歌♥剧院的节目
Huh, I wish I'd known you. We could have listened together.
要是我那时候认识你就好了 我们可以一起听
Is, uh, is this allowed?
这样不算越界吧
Only, uh...
只是...
I'm not quite... ready yet.
我还没有完全准备好
It's okay.
没事
But I will be soon.
我很快就会准备好
And, uh...
而且
I have a feeling it's gonna be great.
我感觉那会很棒
You had a hideous time, I can tell.
你玩得很不开心 我能看出来
Ah, I don't mind going out once in a while.
我不介意偶尔出来玩一下
Are you implying that I'm a scene queen?
你在讽刺我是个喜欢热闹的基佬吗
You are a scene queen.
你就是喜欢热闹的基佬
We're in Pittsburgh, there is no scene.
我们在匹兹堡 没什么热闹
Yeah, so what's the big attraction?
好吧 那这里有什么吸引力
Well, if you don't go out, you don't meet people.
如果不出去玩 就没办法认识人
You met me.
你认识我了啊
Rare exception. Besides, my friends are here...
极少的例外 而且我的朋友在这
Your friends? Some friends.
你的朋友 真是好朋友啊
Your friend Brian tried to hit on me.
你朋友布莱恩试图勾引我
He did not.
他不会吧
I've been around the block.
我有过类似的经历
He's always like that.
他总是这样
Besides, he was high.
而且 他嗑药了
I'm just telling you.
我只是告诉你一声
He wouldn't.
他不会的
He did.
他就那么做了
Shit.
见鬼
Well, he can't have you. You're mine.
他不能把你抢走 你是我的
I told you, I'm not going.
我跟你说了 我不会去的
I promised him you'd be there.
我向他保证你会去的
Well, you should stop making promises that I can't keep.
你不应该许下一些我做不到的承诺
Hey, don't be a shit. I'm trying to clean up some of your mess.
嘿 别犯浑 我在帮你擦屁♥股♥
Look, he's the one that threw himself at me.
他自己投怀送抱
I've been trying to get rid of him.
我甩都甩不掉
Tell it to the judge.
你可以跟法官说去
When did you start sounding like your girlfriend?
你什么时候说话跟你女朋友一样了
It's time you became part of the community.
你也是时候加入群体了
Look, just because I fuck guys
我搞男人
does not mean I'm part of some community.
但不表示我属于某个群体
And it doesn't mean I have anything in common
也不代表我和那些人
with someone else who does.
有任何共同点
You know, it's more than that.
不止如此
We need to take care of each other.
我们要互相照顾
I don't need to take care of anyone,
我不要照顾别人
and I don't need anyone to take care of me.
我也不需要别人来照顾我
One day you might.
有一天也许你会的
Fuck groups.
操♥他♥妈♥的群体
I thought you did.
我以为你"群操"过了
Occasionally,
偶尔
but it's by invitation only.
但是非请不得参加
Did you see this?
你看到了吗
They're charging $100 for every one of your drawings.
他们给你的画标价100美元
You could be rich.
你会很有钱的
It's charity. I don't get to keep it.
这是慈善活动 我拿不到钱的
Still.
那也很厉害
And would you stop watching the door?
你可不可以别看那门了
He plays beautifully, doesn't he?
他弹得很好 对吧
I'm all a-tingle.
我激动得都快尿了
So have you two had sex yet?
你们两个做过了吗
No.
没有
Would you keep your voice down?
你小点声不行吗
Well, when are you?
那你要等到什么时候
When we both know it's the right thing to do.
等我们两个都觉得应该做的时候
Sex is never the right thing to do.
上♥床♥从来就不是应该做的事情
Feeding the poor is the right thing to do.
施舍穷♥人♥是应该做的事情
Hiring the handicapped is the right thing to do.
雇佣残疾人是应该做的事情
Donating blood is the right...
献血是应该...
All right, all right, you made your point.
好了好了 我明白你的意思了
Everyone loves your drawings.
大家都喜欢你的画
You guys check out the food? I'm not hungry.
你们要不要去吃些东西 我不饿
Okay. How about the cute guys?
好吧 那些帅小伙怎样
There's some right over there. Just about your age.
就在那里 和你年纪差不多
He's here.
他来了
Yippee.
真开心哦
Well, aren't you going to go over there?
你不打算过去吗
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Whatever.
随便吧
Where's the back room?
暗室在哪里
Lindsay, this is David.
琳赛 这是大卫
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 我也很高兴认识你
Michael.
迈克
Let's go check out the vagina sculptures first, get it over with.
我们先去看看阴♥道♥雕塑 早看完早了事
The famous "Art-eest".
著名的"艺术家"
Did you see my stuff?
你看过我的画了吗
No, I had to get a drink first.
不 我要先喝一杯
It's over there, in case you're interested.
在那边 如果你感兴趣的话
I think the artist has taken some liberties.
我觉得这位艺术家有点过于自♥由♥发挥了
Oh, that's a perfect likeness.
画得非常像
Come on, it was never that big.
拜托 你的鸡♥巴♥才没那么大
Hey, you haven't seen it in a long time.
嘿 你已经很久没见过了
I haven't seen "Gone with the Wind" in a long time either,
我也很久没看《乱世佳人》了
but I know it's still three and a half hours.
但我还是知道它的长度还是3个半小时
The Brian and Michael show.
布莱恩和迈克秀
Blah, blah, blah. Stuck in perpetual reruns.
一直折腾 没完没了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表