剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Yeah well, the thing you got to know about Brian is...
关于布莱恩 你得知道
He's not your boyfriend.
他不是你的男朋友
Brian doesn't do boyfriends.
布莱恩不交男朋友
Yeah well, you weren't there when we were doing it.
我们上♥床♥的时候你又不在场
You don't know the things we did...
你不知道我们都做了什么
how he kissed me.
他是如何吻我的
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
I know this.
但我知道这一点
Brian is a selfish prick
布莱恩是个自私的混♥蛋♥
Who doesn't care about anyone but himself.
除了他自己 他谁都不在乎
If I were you, I'd just forget about him.
我要是你的话 我就把他忘了
Hi'ya, boys. Gettin' any tonight?
男孩们 今晚有艳遇吗
I haven't seen you around here before.
我之前没见过你
He's new.
他是新来的
And cute.
还挺帅的
Every guy in the place has his eye on you tonight, sweetheart.
今晚这里所有人都盯着你呢 亲爱的
Can we order?
我们能点东西了吗
I'll have the chicken fried steak. No remarks.
我要一份炸牛排 你不用加评论
He'll have a bacon cheeseburger.
给他来一份培根芝士汉堡
Please.
说请
Please.
请
You gotta keep your strength up, sunshine.
你要保持体力 小阳光
You can't cruise all night on an empty stomach.
晚上饿着肚子可玩不好
What a freak!
真是个怪老太
Yeah, she takes some getting used to,
是啊 你需要时间来习惯她
But once you do, can't help but love her.
但当你习惯之后 你一定会爱上她的
One chicken fried steak with no remarks,
一份炸牛排不加评论
coming up in a flash.
马上就来
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢 妈
You're welcome, baby.
不客气 宝贝
You're, like, so lucky.
你真是太幸运了
I am?
是吗
Your Mums cool about you being gay.
你妈根本不在乎你是同性恋
If mine found out, she'd kill me.
如果我妈知道了 她会杀了我的
At least it gives her a sense of purpose.
至少这给了她一个生活的目标
I mean, without me she'd be playing bingo
没有我 她估计会在玩宾戈游戏
instead of organizing pride marches and...
而不是组织同志游♥行♥
handing out condoms.
或发安全套
Do you need a ride?
你需要我送你回去吗
I borrowed a friend's car.
我借了一个朋友的车
Oh, you don't have a little beemer of your own?
你没有自己的车吗
I'm working on it.
我还在努力挣呢
Just remember what I told you about Brian.
关于布莱恩 记住我跟你说的
If he's such a selfish prick,
如果他真是个自私的混♥蛋♥
how come you're always following him around?
为什么你总是跟在他身边
I'm not always following him around.
我没有整天跟在他旁边
We're best friends.
我们是最好的朋友
We accept each other for who we are,
我们接受对方的一切
no judgements, no obligations,
没有偏见 没有义务
no questions asked.
不问不该问的问题
You're just waiting for him to finish jerking you off.
你就是在等他帮你打完飞机
What? You never got off.
什么 你一直没射
That's why you're still hanging around after all these years.
所以过了这么多年 你还一直跟着他
Go on, chicken. Back to your coop.
快走 孩崽子 回你的窝去
And don't go looking for him. It'll just make things worse.
还有 别去找他 你只会把事情搞得更糟
Ready, sweety?
准备好了吗 亲爱的
Did he take off?
他走了
Just as well.
幸好啊
He was a little too young for you.
对你来说 他太年轻了
Should I invite my cousin Rita?
我要邀请我的堂姐丽塔吗
Which one's she?
她是哪一个来着
The one with the, uh, overbite
那个有龅牙
who never approved of us?
不同意我们在一起的
Oh, her. Might as well.
她啊 想请就请吧
She probably won't come anyway.
反正她应该也不会来的
That's my good boy.
乖宝贝
You know, it's funny.
说起来真有趣
I used to see these women feeding their kids,
我以前看到别的女人喂孩子
And I'd think, "ugh, what a turn-off."
然后我就觉得 真让人没性趣
But watching you...
但是我现在看着你
It's beautiful.
真是太美了
You can't believe how connected you feel.
你无法想象这种母子连心的感觉
Good night, sweetie.
晚安 亲爱的
Next time, we'll feed him together.
下次我们一起喂他
You can give him my breast.
你可以用我的乳♥房♥♥喂他
It's so full.
太丰满了
I guess that's all we can do for now.
大概暂时我们只能这样了
Oh, 34 guests. that's a lot.
34个客人 真多啊
Not everyone will show.
不是所有人都会来的
Well, let's hope one in particular doesn't.
希望那个人不来
I hope we weren't too hard on him.
希望我们对他不算太苛刻
Who? Brian?
谁 布莱恩吗
All that talk about the insurance.
先前谈的保险问题
It almost sounded like we were hoping something might happen to him.
就好像是我们希望他遭遇不测一样
We're just being practical.
我们只是很实际
I mean, he's the father, isn't he?
他是孩子的父亲 不是吗
It only makes sense that his son should be his beneficiary.
他的儿子理应成为受益人 这完全没错
I'm just saying maybe we should
我的意思是 我们或许
have waited until he was over the initial shock.
该等他缓过神来再谈这事
What shock? You're the one who gave birth.
缓什么神 孩子是从你肚子里生的
All he did was show up with his latest trick.
他只是带着他的新欢出现了一下而已
At least he showed up.
至少他来了
Christ, it never ceases to amaze me.
天啊 你每次都会让我很震惊
What? The way you put up with his shit.
什么 你怎么忍♥得了他那些臭毛病的
I don't put up with it. Like hell.
我没忍♥啊 才怪
I understand it... him.
我懂... 他
What? That he's a bigger infant than his son?
什么 他比他儿子更像个婴儿吗
That he does exactly what he wants.
他总是做他想要做的事情
No excuses, no apologies.
不找借口 绝不道歉
I've always admired him for that.
我就喜欢他这一点
Well, then you can put up with it.
那你一个人忍♥受他吧
I don't have to.
我没必要忍♥受
Come on, let's go back to sleep...
好了 再睡会儿吧...
For an hour.
睡一个小时
Yes.
很好
So, you going out cruising after you drop me off?
你送我回家之后 就要去玩了吗
No. I've been invited to an all-night orgy.
不 有人邀请我参加通宵群♥交♥派对
Sounds hot.
听起来真火♥辣♥
If you must know, I am going back to my gay apartment,
老实告诉你吧 我要回到我的同志公♥寓♥
taking off my gay clothes,
脱掉我的同志衣服
and getting into my gay bed.
然后上我的同志床睡觉
You're in a mood.
你心情不太好啊
It's goddamn Brian.
都怪该死的布莱恩
What did he do this time?
他又怎么惹到你了
Never mind.
别提了
I wish you wouldn't let him get to you.
我希望你别再被他影响了
But he always does.
但是他总能影响到你
That's why I keep hoping that you'll meet somebody.
所以我一直希望你能遇到另一半
Why are all the lights on?
怎么灯都还亮着
Something must be wrong with Vic.
维克肯定出事了
Vic!
维克
Baby?
宝贝
Is everything all right?
没什么事吧
Just couldn't sleep.
只是睡不着而已
Mikey. Uncle Vic.
小迈 维克舅舅
Are you in pain?
哪里不舒服吗
Yeah. Where? tell me.
是的 哪里 告诉我
My wallet.
钱包瘪了
Holy shit!
我靠
What is it?
这是什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表