剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Why, doc.
天啊 医生
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你永远不会约我跳舞呢
Man, David looks hot.
天呐 大卫看起来真性感
Why is he dancing with Brian?
为什么他会跟布莱恩一起跳舞呢
You don't dance half-bad.
你跳得不错啊
I dance damn good.
我跳得简直棒极了
Haven't done it for a while.
好长时间没跳了
You should go out more often.
你应该多出来活动活动
Yeah, well there's nothing here that interests me.
但这里没什么能吸引我的
Then why are you here?
那你为什么还要来
Came to see you.
来见你的
You know, for a guy that was on death's doorstep,
对一个一脚跨进鬼门关的人来说
you made a remarkable recovery.
你恢复得倒是相当好
Well, I believe in the power of prayer and... drugs.
因为我相信祈祷和毒品的力量
I told Mikey you'd be all right,
我告诉小迈 你会没事的
but he had to come running back.
但他非要回来
What can I say? He's a sweetheart.
我能说什么呢 他总是很贴心
That's because you're all that matters to him.
那是因为你对他很重要
You're his world, his life.
你是他的一切 他的生活
Everything he thinks about,
他满脑子想到的都是你
everything he dreams about, everything he knows.
你是他的梦 你是他所知道的一切
He's my best friend since we were 14.
他从我们14岁时起 就是我最好的朋友
That's 16 years of waiting.
那是16年的等待
He's been waiting so long, he actually thinks he's happy.
他等的时间太久了 他认为他自己很幸福
But you and I both know that
但是你我都清楚
he's never gonna get what he really want, is he?
他永远都不可能得到他想要的 不是吗
And what is that, doc?
他想要什么呢 医生
For you to fuck him.
他想要你能够操他
And don't tell me you don't know it.
别告诉我你不知道
And you love knowing it, don't you?
你很享受这种感觉 对吧
You've been around for what, a week?
你才跟他好了多久 一周吗
You think you know him?
你觉得你了解他吗
You don't.
你不了解
I'd like to.
但我愿意为此努力
But I never will as long as you're around.
但只要你在旁边 我就永远不会成功
Maybe I should just disappear.
也许我应该直接消失
You'd probably like that.
你一定很希望我这样吧
And he probably wouldn't think twice about me.
他可能根本也不会想起我
But I'm not going to.
但是我不会的
I'm not going to disappear.
我不会从他身边消失的
Because I want him.
因为我想要他
Even more than you don't want me to have him.
比你不希望我拥有他的那种欲望更强烈
So if you're really his best friend,
所以 如果你真的是他最好的朋友
give him a chance to be happy, to have a life.
那就给他追求幸福的机会 拥有全新的生活
His own life.
他自己的生活
Let him go.
放开他吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表