剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I-I mean, I'm not promiscuous.
我从不滥交
Well, let me tell you about promiscuous.
告诉你什么叫滥交
Promiscuous is anyone having more sex than you.
你只会认为 比你做♥爱♥更多的人才算滥交
I thought I was being safe.
我一直都注意安全的
Careful.
很小心
Sex isn't careful.
做♥爱♥怎么可能安全
And if it is, you're doing it wrong.
小心谨慎 还有什么乐趣
It's messy.
就该是肮脏混乱的
And it's human.
人本性如此
And it's mixed up with other things,
况且性往往还牵扯其他东西
It's a genie who won't stay in the bottle.
它就像不愿待在瓶中的妖怪
Listen, Emmett,
听着 艾美特
if you think you made a mistake,
如果你觉得自已犯了错
move on.
重新开始
And accept it like a man.
像个男子汉一样面对现实
30 years ago I was you.
30年前 我就像你现在这样
And 30 years from now you'll be me.
30年后 你也会像我一样
30 years. It seems impossible to believe.
30年 简直难以置信
He's a man. But he still feels
尽管他是个男人了 但对我而言
as tiny and precious to me
他还是我的心肝宝贝
As Gus does to you.
就像盖斯于你
I can't even imagine...
我无法想象
Goes by like a dream.
时光如梦般飞逝
So, I guess everybody breast-feeds nowadays, huh?
好像现在的母亲都母乳喂养 是吗
Yeah, it creates a real bond.
是啊 有助于增进母子感情
I never did that with Michael,
我从没这样喂过迈克
But I'd say we're pretty fucking tight.
但我们母子还是亲密无间
Sorry, honey.
抱歉 宝贝
You feeling left out?
是不是冷落你了
Me, feel left out?
我 被冷落
Not with what it's costing me a month.
钱全花在孩子身上了 存在感超级强
You know, they say sometimes the non-birth mother lactates as well.
据说有时候 非生身母亲也会分泌乳汁
If I did, it'd be margaritas.
我泌乳的话 一定是酒味的
Put some salt around my nipple and take a sip.
乳♥头♥周围再撒点盐 来一口
Mel. Come on, hey.
茉儿 来嘛
Please, Mel.
别这样 茉儿
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm being inappropriate.
我太失礼了
Lindsay's never inappropriate.
不像琳赛向来端庄
Don't mind me, honey.
我不介意 宝贝儿
I wouldn't know from appropriate.
我自已也是没什么礼节的人
Can I get anyone another drinkie?
要帮你们续酒吗
Drinkie? No thanks.
要吗 不了谢谢
And I don't think you should have one either.
而且我看你也不该再喝了
Hey, I'm not breast-feeding,
嘿 我又不用喂奶
Ain't my problem.
不关我的事
Hey, Em.
嗨 小艾
Please, god, please let me be negative.
求你了上帝 让我的测试结果是阴性的吧
If you do,
如果是阴性
I promise, promise, promise...
我保证 我承诺 我发誓...
Is somebody in there?
里面有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Come on up,
上来吧
And get your cock out.
甩出你的鸡♥巴♥
Hey, Teddy.
嘿 泰迪
Thanks again for the elephant underwear. They're really funny.
多谢你的象鼻裤裤 真的很有趣
Yeah, right.
好吧 不用勉强
No, really.
不 真的
I bet you weren't expecting to see David here, huh?
我猜你没想到大卫会来 对吧
Yeah, talk about surprises.
是啊 真是意外的惊喜
So, uh, do you think you two might, uh, you know?
那你们还有没有可能 那个...
I don't... I don't think so.
不 我觉得不可能了
That's too bad.
那太可惜了
Say, listen...
听我说
I know there's this part of us
我知道 我们心中都有某个部分
that thinks we don't deserve to be loved.
认为自己不值得被爱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
L-l-let me finish.
让我说完
So, we fall in love with someone
所以 我们会爱上一个
we know we can't have,
明知得不到的人
and who's never going to love us.
一个永远不会爱上我们的人
And we fantasize...
但我们还是幻想
about the day when, uh,
能有那么一天
all of a sudden that he realizes
他能突然醒悟
and sees everything he's been missing,
明白他错过了什么
You know, and... and...
然后...
all our dreams come true,
我们的美梦突然成真
Only, uh,
只是
you know, that day never comes.
其实永远不会有那一天
And before you know it,
稍不留神
it's your 40th birthday, it's your 50th birthday.
你就已经40岁 甚至50岁了
And... and you're still alone.
可你仍然孤单一人
Don't let that happen to you, Michael.
别让这种事发生在你身上 迈克
Love someone for real.
去真正爱上一个人
Someone who loves you.
一个爱你的人
Oh, my god.
老天
Tracy, what are you doing here?
特蕾西 你怎么会来这里
Happy birthday, Mike!
生日快乐 迈克
Thanks, uh, it's really wild. I...
谢谢 这里乱透了 我...
They're all a little drunk.
大家都有点喝高了
I don't real... I only know six of them.
其实 这么多人我估计只认识6个
Your friend Brian called.
是你朋友布莱恩打电♥话♥给我的
He asked me to come.
他邀请我来的
What?
什么
Look, uh, are you hungry?
对了 你饿吗
'Cause there's this, um, burger place right near here we could...
这附近有个吃汉堡的地方 我们可以...
Tracy. I am so happy that you could make it
特蕾西 真高兴你能来
to Michael's surprise party.
参加迈克的惊喜派对
Let me introduce you to a few of our guests.
我为你介绍几位客人
Brian!
布莱恩
David.
大卫
David, this is Tracy.
大卫 这位是特蕾西
Tracy, this is David.
特蕾西 这位是大卫
Tracy, yeah, we met.
特蕾西 是的 我们见过
Right, you're Mike's chiropractor. Right.
没错 你是迈克的指压师 是的
He's also his boyfriend.
他还是他的男朋友呢
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
Ex-boyfriend.
是前男友
The first time they fucked,
他们第一次上♥床♥的时候
Michael came, like, three times.
迈克起码射了3次
Mike.
迈克
Why don't you buy your friend Tracy a drink?
怎么不请你朋友特蕾西喝一杯
Looks like she could use one.
看上去她确实需要喝一杯
Don't go yet, Mikey, you haven't even had your cake.
别走啊 小迈 你还没吃生日蛋糕呢
Fuck off!
给我滚
Tracy!
特蕾西
It's true.
是真的
David was my boyfriend.
大卫确实和我交往过
Do you laugh at me?
你是不是觉得我很好笑
You and your friends?
你和你那些朋友
The boys, do you laugh at me?
那些男的 你们是不是都笑话我
No. No.
不 没有
I must be a big joke to you, huh?
对你来说 我就是个天大的笑话吧
The girl at work, the one who has the crush.
一起工作的女孩 居然暗恋你
She's so funny because she's so stupid.
她太可笑了 因为她就是个大蠢货
It's not like that!
不是这样的
I swear.
我发誓
You're a liar, Mike.
你是个骗子 迈克
A liar.
骗子
Look what I had cooked up for this special occasion.
看看这个 我为这特殊的时刻特地弄来的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表