剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Look, you really have no idea how upsetting it is
听着 你真的无法体会在医院里醒来
to wake up in a hospital room.
是件多么可怕的事
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我亲身经历过
Yeah, thanks to him.
是啊 都是拜他所赐
O-okay, so, so it's over, right?
好吧 那这事已经结束了吧
You... you've done all you can possibly do.
你能做的事都做了
Please, please, please tell me
求求你告诉我
you didn't take that tweaked-out tramp home.
你没把那个吸毒成瘾的贱♥货♥带回家
Institute of Fine Arts?
艺术学院
I had no idea you'd applied.
我都不知道你申请过
I didn't want to tell you until I knew.
我想等到被录取了再告诉你
They had over 2,000 applications,
有2000多名申请者
only 70 openings and I got in.
竞争70个名额 我被录取了
I always told you you were gifted, didn't I?
我一直跟你说你很有天赋 不是吗
But what about Dartmouth?
那达特茅斯学院怎么办
I'll just write them and tell them I'm not going.
我会写信告诉他们我不去了
Justin, your dad's expecting you to go.
贾斯汀 你♥爸♥希望你去那里上学
Because he went there?
因为那是他的母校吗
Oh, sweetheart...
宝贝
I-I know how much you want to be an artist.
我...我知道你很想成为一名艺术家
Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a living?
但你知道艺术家要维持生计有多难吗
Yeah.
我知道
It's what I want to do.
但那是我想做的事
It's what I've always wanted to do.
那是我一直以来的梦想
You're going to have a hard time convincing him.
那你就得花大力气说服你♥爸♥爸了
I was hoping that you could help.
我本来希望你会帮我
Will you?
你会吗
Hi, Jennifer.
嗨 詹妮弗
Oh, Sue!
苏
Hi.
你好
Uh, this is my son, Justin. Justin.
这是我儿子 贾斯汀 你好 贾斯汀
Why don't you just go right on in?
你何不先进去呢
I-I'll be right there.
我稍后就到
Oh, take your time, I'll just wander through.
不必着急 我先在周围溜达溜达
Who... who's she?
她...她是谁
She's a realtor.
她是位房♥产经纪人
What's she doing here?
她来干什么
I've asked her to list the house.
我请她把房♥子挂出去卖♥♥掉
You're selling the house?
你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥吗
Justin, um...
贾斯汀
Your dad and I...
我和你♥爸♥爸...
Your dad and I feel that we, uh...
你♥爸♥爸和我都认为...
we no longer...
我们不再...
we no longer, ah...
我们不再...
What?
什么
What?
怎么了
We're getting a divorce.
我们决定离婚了
Have I told you lately how hot you look?
我最近有没有告诉过你你有多性感
Actually, you have.
其实 你说过
But it always bears repeating.
不过多多益善
You are so hot.
你太性感了
Howdy, boys.
朋友们 还好吗
Oh, I... I don't mean to interrupt.
我不是有意打扰的
'Course you do.
当然是故意的
But do you mind if I join you?
不介意我加进来吧
Actually...
其实...
Soda water. Lemon. No ice.
苏打水 柠檬味 不要加冰
You know, after any strenuous physical exertion
要知道 进行完剧烈的体力运动后
what you need is plenty of fluids.
最需要补充水分了
Thanks for the health tip. Anytime.
谢谢你的养生之道啊 不客气
Speaking of exertion,
说起体力活动
Michael tells me you two had quite a night last night.
迈克跟我说你们昨晚简直是干柴烈火
Oh, Jesus, Brian! That's okay.
天呐 布莱恩 没关系的
Matter of fact, we did.
事实就是这样
So did I.
我昨晚也是
Well, I don't think David wants to hear about your trip to...
我觉得大卫不想听你的经历
You're right, you're right.
你说得对 是啊
He probably wouldn't approve.
他应该不会赞成的
So, what have you been up to lately, Doc?
那你最近在忙些什么 医生
No much, the usual.
没什么 就平常那些事
Michael tells me you had dinner with some client.
迈克跟我说你昨晚和客户共进晚餐了
That's right.
没错
Talk about boring.
真够无趣的
Although, I had this one client,
不过我曾经有个客户
Michael tell you this story?
迈克跟你说过了吗
Meat and potatoes, wife and kids,
基本情况就是 有老婆和孩子
turned out he was gay.
居然也是个同性恋
And not only was he gay, he wanted to fuck me.
他不仅是同性恋 还想跟我上♥床♥
Imagine that. Yeah.
真是想象不到啊 就是
What can I say? There's a lot of duplicitous people in the world.
我能说什么呢 这世上有太多虚伪的两面人了
Here's your water, Brian.
布莱恩 你的水来了
Cheers.
干杯
God, I hate the cold.
天呐 我最讨厌冷天气了
You know, I always figured I could...
我一直以为我可以...
one day live in some place that's warm,
有一天在温暖的地方生活
Like La Jolla, Santa Barbara.
比如拉霍亚 圣巴巴拉
one of those picture post- card places.
就是明信片上常出现的地方
You know, business would be good there too.
在那种地方 生意也会很好
But I'm still here.
但我始终还是在这里
Well, maybe you're deceiving yourself,
也许你是在自欺欺人
thinking you want something you really don't.
觉得自己想要一些你其实并不想要的东西
I want Michael.
我想要迈克
I love Michael.
我爱迈克
What you saw last night has nothing to do with that.
你昨晚看到的 跟我对他的爱没有关系
You don't have to explain to me, Doc.
你不用跟我解释 医生
I'm not a member of the queer P.C. patrol.
我又不是「基佬道德巡逻队」的
If you want to go to the bathhouse, and get your rocks off,
如果你想去浴池和别人享受痛快的高♥潮♥
I say do it.
那就去吧
As long as you don't hurt him.
只要你不伤害他
I don't intend to.
我没这个打算
Do you?
你呢
Anybody want a bite?
谁想咬一口
You're back.
你回来了
You're up.
你起来了
You feeling better?
感觉好些了吗
Yeah, actually, uh...
是的 其实我感觉...
Great.
好极了
You cook.
你会做饭
Oh, yeah.
对啊
Both my parents worked and...
以前我爸妈都要工作
I was the oldest of seven kids.
我是家里七个孩子中的老大
Seven!
七个
So I know how to make a...
所以我学会了怎么做
Chicken stretch.
鸡肉大餐
Candles and everything.
蜡烛什么的都准备了
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Potatoes are done.
土豆做好了
Hey, you want to put on some music?
你要放点音乐吗
That's nice.
挺好听
What is it?
这是什么
"La traviata".
《茶花女》
Do you know it?
你听过吗
Not really.
没有
It's an opera.
是歌♥剧
I figured that much.
我猜到了
It's about this woman, Violetta.
故事是关于一个叫维奥莱塔的女人
She's a courtesan.
她是个交际花
A what?
是个什么
A slut, basically.
基本上算是荡♥妇♥
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表