剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Blow Zack O'Tool?
给巨炮扎克口♥交♥
I have dreamt about this moment all my life.
我一辈子都在梦想着这一刻
Well, he's waiting for you.
他在等着你呢
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 还好吗
I've got a meeting outside the office in 20 minutes.
我20分钟后要去外面开个会
I hope it's not like our meeting outside the office.
希望不是我们在外面开的那种会
What?
什么
So when do you want to get together?
我们什么时候再聚聚
Ask Cynthia to check my schedule,
叫辛西娅查一下我的日程
maybe after the Schulmann meeting.
可能在舒尔曼鞋的会议后
I meant for dinner.
我是说共进晚餐
I don't know. I'm late.
我不知道 我快迟到了
Listen, before you go, there's something I want to ask you.
听着 在你走之前 我有点事要问你
You have 30 seconds.
你只有30秒
Dave Harcourt's being bumped up to director,
达夫·哈克特被提升为总监了
which means his manager position's going to be available.
这意味着他那个经理的职位空出来了
I'd like to go up for it.
我想参与竞争这个职位
And I'd like you to recommend me.
我希望你能推荐我
I think I'd be damn good.
我想我会做得很出色
I think you would be, too.
我想也是
Thanks. But not yet.
谢谢 但不是现在
Why not? It's too soon.
为什么不能 这太快了
Then why do you keep telling me how great my ideas are?
那你为什么一直说我的创意好呢
They are, but you still have a lot to learn.
确实是这样 但是你要学的还有很多
I can learn on the job.
我可以在那个岗位上学
I admire your ambition,
我很欣赏你的野心
but you need the experience to back it up.
可是你需要更多经验来支撑
Give it time. I don't have time.
多等一些时间 我没有时间了
By then they'll have given it to someone else.
到时候他们会把这职位给别人的
Look, I know I'd be perfect.
听着 我知道我会很棒的
I told you.
我说过了
You're not ready.
你还没有准备好
Another boy.
又一个男孩
No one in the group's had a girl yet.
我们这一群人还没有一个生女孩呢
I know two guys, Harry and Sam,
我认识一对男同 哈利和山姆
they just had a little girl.
他们就刚生了一个小女孩
I'm Lindsay. Marianne.
我叫琳赛 我叫玛丽安
Uh, I was at the shower.
我那天也参加了送礼会
That's right.
对哦
You know, you two really have a beautiful home,
话说 你们拥有美丽温馨的家
and a beautiful son.
以及一个漂亮的儿子
Hell, you've got a beautiful life.
天呐 你们过着美好的生活
I hope you two take care of each other,
我希望你们能好好照顾对方
you know, protect what you've got.
保护好现在拥有的一切
You don't want to lose it.
你不会想失去这些的
Franny and Zoe had a boy.
弗兰妮和佐伊生了个男孩
His name's Holden.
他的名字叫霍顿
There you are, Mel.
你来了 茉儿
Come look at Gus' new best friend.
快来看看盖斯新出生的好朋友
He's, uh, gorgeous.
他太漂亮了
Isn't it like deja vu?
是不是有种似曾相识的感觉
I mean, it wasn't that long ago
我是说 不久之前
you and Linz were right here.
你和琳赛就在这里
I remember how radiant you two looked.
我还记得你们当时看上去多么幸福洋溢
You two look the same way.
你们现在看起来也是那样
Would you guys excuse me?
不好意思 我出去一下
Mel?
茉儿
We were radiant, weren't we?
我们当时的确幸福洋溢 不是吗
When we were here, when we had Gus,
那时我们在这里 刚刚有了盖斯
we were so happy.
我们真的很幸福
Yeah, it was the most beautiful moment of my life.
是啊 那是我人生中最美好的一刻
Our lives.
我们两个的人生
So how did it get to this?
可是现在为什么变成这样了
To what? To where we are.
变成什么样 现在这样
We have our problems, but...
我们之间是存在问题 但是
No, they're just not problems.
不 不只是问题
Everything's wrong.
一切都乱套了
Not everything.
不是一切
Look, I've been thinking.
听着 我一直在想
If it would help to talk to someone,
如果找人聊聊能有帮助的话
then that's what we should do, like you said.
那我们就该那么做 就像你说的那样
Something happened.
发生了一些事情
What?
什么
Something...
一些事情...
happened. I-I didn't mean for it to...
发生了 不过我并不想这样的
But it did.
但确实发生了
I don't understand. What do you...
我不明白 你什么...
what do you mean?
你什么意思
You...
你...
You...
你...
Who was it?
那个人是谁
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
The nurse has come to get the baby.
护士马上要来把婴儿抱走了
You only have a few more minutes.
你们只有几分钟的探望时间了
I'm sorry, Linz.
对不起 琳赛
Y-you hooked Emmett up with Zack O'Tool?
你让巨炮扎克去勾引艾美特
I wish I could've been there to see his face.
我真希望我可以在场看看他的表情
When he opened the door. Just saw him standing there.
当他打开门... 看到偶像站在自己面前
Zack O'Tool's supposed to have a 12-inch dick.
据说巨炮扎克的鸡♥巴♥有30.5厘米长
How do you know who Zack O'Tool is?
你怎么也知道巨炮扎克
Everybody knows who the manrammer is.
种马巨炮的名号♥无人不知
Even schoolboys?
就连学生也知道吗
Of course. That's part of the curriculum.
当然了 这是必修课程之一
Gay porn stars 101.
同志色情明星基本常识
Yeah, and here's the first lesson.
是啊 第一课就是
Those that can, do, and those that can't, watch porn.
能钓到汉子的人疯狂♥操♥ 钓不到的 只能看黄♥片♥
See ya, boys.
待会儿见 伙计们
Hey, Brian.
嘿 布莱恩
You wanna dance?
你想跳舞吗
I don't think so.
恐怕不想
We're not in the office now, let's get down.
现在又不是在公♥司♥ 我们一起去跳舞吧
I'm busy.
我很忙
Or at least I was.
至少刚刚还忙着
What're you on? Couple bumps.
你嗑了什么药 可♥卡♥因♥
You shouldn't let senior management know that.
你不该让我这个上司知道的
I'm just celebrating.
我只是在庆祝而已
See, tonight's a special occasion.
今晚是个特殊的日子
Oh? Yeah, you didn't hear?
是吗 是啊 你没听说吗
Jim Clemenski got that position.
吉姆·克莱门斯基得到那个职位了
You know the one you... wouldn't recommend me for?
就是你不肯推荐我的那个职位
Look, I told you... You owed it to me.
听着 我告诉过你... 你欠我的
Why, because I fucked you?
为什么 就因为我♥操♥了你吗
You weren't that good.
你甚至都算不上极品货色
I'm gay, you're gay.
我是同性恋 你也是同性恋
Yeah, we're all gay.
是啊 我们都是同性恋
Do you think that means I owe you some favour?
你觉得这就意味着我应该给你特殊照顾吗
How else are we supposed to get ahead
如果我们自己都不互相帮助
if we don't help each other?
怎么能提高同性恋在社会中的地位
The same way that I did. By helping yourself.
像我一样 自己努力奋斗
And by doing your job better than anyone else.
另外就是 工作做得比其他人都出色
If you can do that, then trust me,
如果你可以做到这些 那么相信我
they won't give a shit where you stick your dick.
他们不会管你操的是男人还是女人
And don't mix that with booze.
不要同时服用毒品和酒精
There. I did you a favour.
瞧吧 我照顾了你
Where the hell are you? Call me.
你到底在哪儿 给我回电♥话♥
That's the fourth message I've left for him.
这是我第四次给他留言了
He's probably still recovering
他可能被巨炮扎克操得七荤八素
from having Zack O'Tool fuck his brains out.
还处于恢复当中
If that's what it takes for him
如果这可以让他
never to think of "See the Light" again,
不再相信什么"希望之光"之类的鬼话
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表