剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You're the image of dignity.
你是自尊的化身
What do you think?
这身怎么样
You're the image of dignity.
你真是把高贵的尊严具象化了
He was practically in tears, Emmett.
他当时哭了 艾美特
Yeah, because he knew you'd cancel your credit cards
是啊 因为他知道你会马上挂失信♥用♥卡♥
before he hit the jackpot.
他可没机会中大奖了
No, it seemed sincere.
不 那看上去是真心的
Please!
拜托
You have to be a desperate queen
恐怕只有无望的基佬
to fall for that 11:00 o'clock number.
才会相信这种作秀般的眼泪
Which you're not.
你并不是
What if something happens to him? What if...
万一他出事了怎么办 万一...
What if he starts hustling?
万一他去当男妓怎么办
What if I found out that he'd died?
万一他死了呢
I'd have it on my conscience the rest of my life.
我会自责终生的
Oh, my god!
天啊
You have been listening to too many operas.
你听歌♥剧听多了
Sweetie, you... you offered him your home, your trust.
亲爱的 你收留他住在你家 你信任他
You literally gave him the clothes off your back.
你真的是把你的衣服给他穿 给予他一切
Something, by the way, that I would never do.
顺便说下 我是绝对做不到的
And how did he repay you?
他是怎么报答你的
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
When am I ever going to learn?
我要到什么时候才能学会教训
Well, come on. let's go to Babylon.
好了 我们去巴比伦
Dozens of beautiful men will reject you,
会有很多美男拒绝你
and you'll feel so much better.
你心里会舒服很多的
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Just my wallet.
是我的钱包
So you misjudged him.
所以你误解他了
You know, you... you said a lot of terrible things
你说了很多难听的话
that weren't true, uh...
但完全不是事实
Me? What about you?
你还说我 你说什么来着
Well, everyone knows I'm a terrible judge of character.
大家都知道我看人的眼光不准
Yeah, just look at who he hangs out with.
是啊 看看他和谁一起玩就知道了
I got to find him. Apologize.
我要找他道歉
You should look on the bathroom floor.
你去卫生间的地板上找吧
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
I said I want a beer.
我说了我要啤酒
Not without I.D.
除非你有身份证
Who do you have to fuck to get a goddamn drink around here?
在这里要跟谁上♥床♥ 才能弄到酒
Me.
我啊
Two beers.
两杯啤酒
I'm thirsty.
我很渴
To Dartmouth.
敬达特茅斯学院
and to your bright, shining future
敬你的无量前途
as Pittsburgh's new Andy Carnegie.
成为匹斯堡的财富之王安迪·卡内基
I'll drink to that.
我愿意为此喝一杯
Only, I thought you were going to be the next Andy Warhol.
不过我原本以为你要当下一个安迪·沃霍尔呢
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
And after all the trouble I went to,
我费心费力
to make you the best homosexual I could.
尽全力把你培养成最出色的同性恋
I can't believe you'd blow it.
我真不敢相信你会搞砸这机会
And with the flimsiest excuse.
用的还是最差劲的借口
"I've caused my parents enough pain."
"我已经给我爸妈添了够多麻烦了"
How can you even stand there and look me in the eye?
你敢看着我的眼睛吗
It's true. It's bullshit.
那是事实 狗屁
They cause their own pain just like everybody else.
他们和别人一样 麻烦都是自己造成的
And now you're going to give up everything you want
现在你却要放弃你想要的一切
just to make them happy?
就为了让他们高兴
That is totally fucked. Shut up, Brian!
那真叫有病 闭嘴 布莱恩
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
I know it's scarier finding your own way
我知道探索自己的道路
than doing what's expected.
比按照别人的规划去做要更可怕
I'm not scared.
我不是害怕
You're fucking terrified.
你简直吓坏了
Just like the night you met me.
就跟你认识我的那晚一样
I was sure you'd run back home.
我当时以为你肯定会跑回家
But you didn't.
但你没有
You said...
你说...
"I'm going with him."
"我要跟他走"
I cannot believe that you remember that
我真不敢相信你还记得这些细节
considering you couldn't remember my name.
毕竟你当晚连我的名字都记不住
And look what happened.
瞧瞧后来发生了什么
I turned into a big queer.
我变成了一个彻底的基佬
Yeah, lucky for you. Otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time.
是啊 算你走运 否则我就不浪费时间了
But it's too late now.
现在为时已晚
There's no turning back.
没有回头路了
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Well, you could've called.
你可以打给我的
I did. Your cell phone was off.
我打了 你的手♥机♥关机了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm reorganizing CDs.
整理我的唱片
Before that, I did DVDs.
在这之前 我还整理了DVD
I did the books, I did the medicine cabinet,
我整理完了书 药箱
I did the stemware. Where the fuck were you?
以及高脚杯 你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Out.
出去了
With the boys? At the movies?
和朋友们看电影吗
I was with someone.
我和某个人在一起
There was this guy I... I didn't tell you about
我有天晚上在巴比伦认识了一个男人
that I met the other night at Babylon.
我一直没有告诉你
He gave me his phone number.
他给了我他的电♥话♥号♥码
He was really hot, and I was attracted to him.
他很帅 我被他吸引了
So I figured, you know, what the heck?
我想着 管他呢 就放纵一回吧
So I called him up.
于是我就打给他了
You don't need to give me all the details, Michael.
你不需要告诉我所有细节 迈克
Yeah, I do.
不 我要说
We hooked up and, uh...
我们勾搭上了 然后...
We went back to his place...
我们去了他家
and we started fooling around...
开始鬼混
and... he was giving me a blow job...
然后 他给我口♥交♥
When I suddenly realized...
我却突然意识到
I didn't want my dick in his mouth.
我不想把我的鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥他嘴里
So I told him to stop.
所以我叫他停下
And... I left and I came home.
然后...我就回来了
Why?
为什么
I-I mean...
我是说...
why did you tell him to stop?
你为什么会叫他停下
Because it didn't mean anything.
因为那完全没有意义
It was just sex.
只是性发泄而已
With us, it's always been more than that.
但我们做那种事 却是有意义的
I promise I wouldn't go there anymore. You have my work.
我保证不会再去 我发誓
I don't want you to promise.
我不需要你保证什么
It may not be a promise you can keep.
你未必做得到
And same goes with me.
我也一样
I can't promise you that someday something would happen.
我也不能保证将来一定不会发生某种事
We are guys.
我们是人
And guys slip up. We do.
人都会犯错 这是必然的
All we can do is be realistic about it.
我们能做的 就是用现实的态度去面对
Know that it does not mean that we don't love each other.
心里清楚那不意味着我们不相爱
And just take it from there.
然后再顺其自然地发展下去
You want help me back things into order?
你想帮我一起把东西整理好吗
Sure.
好啊
Can we finish this in the morning?
我们能明早再整理完吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表