剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Yeah, that's probably how long it takes him to get it up.
是啊 或许他需要这么久才能勃起
I wouldn't know.
这我不清楚
I never saw it when it was down.
我都没见过他的鸡♥巴♥软着的时候
Another viagra success story.
又一个靠伟哥雄起的成功故事
So are you bringing him to Woody's tonight?
那你今晚要带他去伍迪酒吧吗
He's not really into the bar scene.
他好像不怎么喜欢去酒吧
Well what is he into?
那他喜欢什么
His life.
他自己的生活
Like the guy I met.
跟我遇见的那个人一样
You met someone?
你居然有艳遇啊
He's very nice.
他人很好
Very intelligent, very interesting.
很聪明 也很风趣
Is he a top or a bottom?
他是攻还是受
You know, not everybody judges people by your criteria, okay?
并不是所有人都跟你一样看人只看是攻是受
Roger and I... Roger?
罗杰和我... 罗杰
Roger and I have decided
罗杰和我已经决定
to get to know each other before we have sex.
要先了解彼此再上♥床♥
What do you think you are, lesbians?
你们以为自己是什么啊 拉拉吗
It's like "The Mirror Has Two Faces".
就跟《双面镜》一样
No, no, it is.
不 我说真的
Because Barbra plays an unattractive professor,
因为芭芭拉扮演的是个毫无魅力的教授
no offense,
无意冒犯
who marries Jeff Bridges
她和杰夫·布里奇斯结婚了
because neither one of them can handle sex.
因为他们都不想要性生活
But of course Barbara gets horny because,
当然了 芭芭拉还是有欲望的
hello, Jeff's such a dreamboat.
拜托 杰夫可是万人迷啊
So, um, she hops on a stairmaster for like,
所以 她在爬梯机上锻炼了一会儿
two minutes, eats a carrot stick and then,
大概有2分钟吧 吃了根胡萝卜条
poof-- she gorgeous.
突然就变成性感尤物
Then she comes in
接着她走进房♥间
dressed like the hooker in "Nuts".
穿的像《我要求审判》里的妓♥女♥一样
And of course Jeff's willing to fuck her.
当然了 杰夫很乐意和她做♥爱♥
And, um, they... dance in the street.
然后 他们 在一条街上跳起舞
And she still wasn't nominated.
她这么出彩 却没获得奖项提名
You know, you do it right away, or you don't do it at all.
听着 要么立刻就做 要么永远别做
I'm happy for you, Mikey.
我真替你高兴 小迈
The fuck he is.
鬼才信
Justin, Daphne's here!
贾斯汀 达芙妮来了
Molly--
莫莉
we're going to be late.
我们要迟到了
Hey, look. Justin told me how great you're being about everthing.
那个 贾斯汀跟我说你对这一切都很包容
And, uh, I just want to say I think
我只是想告诉你 我觉得
he's really lucky to have such an understanding mom.
有你这么善解人意的母亲 他很幸运
Well, I'm trying.
我努力做到吧
Yeah, well it must be hard, 'cause in my family,
那一定很难 因为 在我们家
I'm black, my parents are black.
我是黑人 我父母也是黑人
We're all black. You know what I mean?
我们都是黑人 你懂我的意思吧
I think so.
差不多吧
Did you see the flyer?
你看这个传♥单♥了吗
What flyer?
什么传♥单♥
For the art show.
艺术展的
His name's really big.
他现在可出名了
Would you come on already?
你能快点不
Gay And Lesbian Center? When did this happen?
同性恋中心 这是怎么回事
Oh, my God, you mean he didn't...
老天 你是说他没有...
He doesn't tell me much these days.
他最近很少跟我说他的事
Promise you won't tell him I told you
答应我 别告诉他我跟你提起这事了
or he'll stop telling me.
不然他什么也不跟我说了
You don't have to yell, I heard you the first time.
你不用吼 你第一遍叫我的时候我就听到了
And I don't know when I'll be back.
我不确定何时回来
Justin!
贾斯汀
Be careful.
注意安全
Chris, pass me that hammer.
克里斯 把锤子递给我
You're really good at that. Thanks.
你真的很擅长这个 谢谢
I like you guys' bracelets.
我喜欢你们的手链
Oh, they're for friendship, I mean.
这是友谊的见证
He's not my boyfriend or anything.
他不是我男朋友
I figured.
我猜到了
You can tell I'm gay?
你能看出来我是同性恋
Well you're here, aren't you?
你都来同性恋中心了不是吗
I'm heading on down to the diner to get a soda.
我到楼下餐厅喝点苏打水
Do you want to come?
你想一起去吗
Sure.
好
What are you doing? She thinks you're a lesbian.
你做什么 她以为你是拉拉呢
Well, can't I be one of the cool people too?
我就不能当一回很酷的人吗
You're a freak.
你真是个怪胎
You know, you have real talent. Really?
你真的很有才华 真的吗
You should develop it. Maybe go to art school.
你应该发展一下 或许可以去上艺术学校
I've been thinking about that.
我一直在考虑呢
Well, if you ever need a recommendation.
如果你需要推荐
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you think Brian's going to come?
你觉得布莱恩会来吗
Don't expect too much from him, okay?
别对他抱过高的期望
What's too much?
怎样才算"过高"
Anything at all.
一点期望都别有
You'll have lots of relationships, Justin,
你会有很多恋爱机会的 贾斯汀
with lots of interesting people.
跟很多有趣的人
I know you don't believe that right now, but you will.
我知道你现在不信 但以后会的
I just want him to see his picture framed, that's all.
我只想要他看看他做模特的画展出
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真的要进去吗
Yeah, why not? I'll get a taste of your world,
为什么不呢 看看你的世界
see what I'm saving you from.
看看我是从哪儿把你救出来的
Just the same as I remember it.
跟我记忆中的一样
Even the guys look the same.
就连这里的人似乎都一样
Why'd you stop?
为何改变生活方式了呢
It wasn't for me. And I met someone.
不适合我 而且我遇到一个人
We were together almost six years.
我们在一起近6年
So, who left who?
是谁甩了谁
He died.
他去世了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Nobody's fault.
那不是任何人的错
Hi!
嗨
So, is, uh... is this the famous chiropractor?
这就是久闻大名的指压师
David, this is Emmett.
大卫 这是艾美特
Hi, Emmett. Hello, gorgeous.
你好 艾美特 你好 帅哥
So, um, so I've, um...
话说 我...
I've got a little tightness right in here.
我这里的肌肉有点紧
One place I don't need it. Would you mind?
这里的肌肉可不能紧 能给我捏一下吗
I wouldn't mind at all if you made an appointment.
你预约后我就帮你治疗
Well, it's worth a shot.
值得一试嘛
Where's Ted?
泰德在哪
Out with the Pillsbury Doughboy.
跟那个长得像面团宝宝的家伙在一起
Oh, my God. That guy over there
老天 那边那个家伙
looks exactly like Matthew McConaughey.
长得真像马修·麦康纳
Maybe he smokes pot naked. Excuse me.
也许他裸着抽大♥麻♥呢 失陪了
He doesn't hold anything back, huh?
他真是毫不掩饰 热情奔放啊
He was toning it down for you.
他这已经算低调了
Where the fuck have you been?
你到哪去了
Brian, this is David.
布莱恩 这是大卫
Oh, fuck me, the new boo.
天呐 新相好啊
I've heard a lot about you.
我听说过很多关于你的事
And I've heard a lot about you too.
我也听过很多关于你的事
Sixteen right, eleven left.
右边16分钟 左边11分钟
Excuse me? Nothing.
什么 没什么
You're tweaked, what are you on?
你嗑药嗑嗨了 吸了什么药
Oh, E, K, GHB. Most of the letters on "Sesame Street".
摇♥头♥丸♥ K粉 神仙水 基本什么都试了一遍
You're gonna get dehydrated taking all that shit.
你嗑这么多药 会脱水的
I'm gonna get you some water.
我去给你拿点水
Want a beer? Sure.
喝啤酒吗 好
Well, you've got him well-trained.
你把他训练得不错
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表