剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
总是这么疼吗
A little bit.
一点点
But that's a part of it.
但痛也是性♥爱♥的一部分
Now relax.
现在放松
I want you to always remember this.
我要你永远记住这种感觉
So that no matter who you're ever with...
以后不管你和谁在一起
I'll always be there.
都会想起我
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
Y-you said I could stay.
你说过我可以过夜的
Right.
对哦
Your parents.
你父母
They think you're at a friend's.
他们以为你在朋友家
Jesus Christ! What the hell happened?
天啊 发生什么事了
Don't tell me.
别提醒我
I was doing handstands.
我倒立了
And juggling.
还玩杂耍
You're not very good.
你不是很擅长
Shit.
靠
Why do I do these things?
我为什么要做这种事
I'll tell you why.
我来告诉你为什么
It was that fucking pig Anita.
都怪那头死猪阿妮塔
She told me that was "E". That wasn't "E",
她跟我说那是摇♥头♥丸♥ 其实根本不是
that was some shit they cooked up
是他们在蒂华纳的浴缸里
in a bathtub in Tijuana.
造出来的假冒伪劣毒品
That's why you should never take drugs
这就是你永远不应该嗑药的原因
that aren't prescribed by a physician,
除非是医生开的药
or recommended by a reliable pharmacist.
或由可信赖的药剂师推荐的药
What are you? A public service announcement?
难道你是公众信息服务宣讲人吗
Get dressed, I'll drive you home.
穿衣服 我载你回家
You can't.
不行
Michael has the car.
车在迈克那里
Why has he got it?
为什么车在他那里呢
You were too high... I know what happened.
你嗑药嗑高了...我记得发生了什么
I was there.
我亲身经历了
I remember everything...
我什么都记得
Perfectly.
非常清晰
What was your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Justin.
贾斯汀
Yeah, right.
是哦 没错
Can I take a shower?
我能冲个澡吗
Yeah, but hurry up.
可以 但得快
It's through there...
在那边...
I think.
好像是
Where the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪呢
I've been trying your cell. It's turned off.
我给你打了好多次电♥话♥ 你手♥机♥关机了
If you're there, pick up.
如果你在 接电♥话♥
Brian? Listen, Lindsay's water broke.
布莱恩 琳赛的羊水破了
She's having contractions. We're at the hospital.
出现宫缩了 我们在医院
Fuck! I have a baby.
操 我有个孩子了
Two babies.
两个孩子
Holy shit!
我♥操♥
You little bastards! Get the fuck away from there!
你们这帮小混♥蛋♥ 都他妈的给我滚
Faggot! Queer!
死基佬 娘炮
Faggot!
死基佬
Who're you calling a faggot?
你们叫谁死基佬
We've seen you. Fucking queer!
我们见过你搞基 该死的基佬
Morning.
早安
Oh, my lord.
我的天呐
Motherfuckers! I'm calling the cops.
操♥他♥妈♥的 我要报♥警♥
Brian is going to have a fit.
布莱恩要发飙了
You know how he feels about his jeep.
你知道他多爱他的吉普车
Well if he cares so much about it,
如果他那么在乎这辆车
then he shouldn't have lent it to me.
他就不应该借给我
He knows what a terrible neighbourhood this is.
他知道这个街区有多乱
Well, I, uh, I was going to ask for a lift to work.
我本来打算搭车去上班的
But on second thought, I think I'll walk.
但转念一想 我还是走路去吧
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Shit!
靠
Why didn't you tell me I had a kid?
你为什么不告诉我 我有了个孩子
You said you remembered everything.
你说你什么都记得
It all happened so fast.
事情都发生得太快了
What's his name again?
他叫什么名字来着
Gus.
盖斯
I'm the one who decided.
那名字是我决定的
Did you actually fuck her?
你真的操了她吗
Who? Lindsay.
谁 琳赛
You're awfully rude.
你真的很粗鄙无礼
Well, did you?
到底有没有
I jerked off in a cup,
我射进一个杯子里
and they squirted it up her.
然后她们注射到她的身体里了
Gross.
恶心
She must have really wanted a kid.
她一定很想要个孩子
Most women do.
大部分女人都想要
Even lesbians?
哪怕是拉拉吗
Lesbians are women...
拉拉也是女人
Sort of.
算是吧
My mom says sometimes she wished she never had me.
我妈说她有时候希望没有把我生出来
That's probably because she's stuck with
那可能是因为她不想余生
this annoying brat for the rest of her life.
都要忍♥受你这个混小子
So, you gonna raise him?
那么 你会抚养他吗
Me?
我
No way.
没门
The munchers are.
那对拉拉会养的
But I'll be around
但我会在他身边
to provide the masculine influence
给他点男子气概
so important in a young boy's life.
这对小男孩来说很重要
I'll bet Melanie could do it better than you.
我敢说茉蕾妮会比你做得好
Don't get smart, or I'll have to spank you.
别调皮 否则我打你屁♥股♥
Really?
真的吗
You up for one more?
你想再来一次吗
Brian!
布莱恩
Christ. didn't you get enough last night?
天啊 你们昨晚还没做够吗
There is no such thing as enough.
这种事永远也做不够
Besides...
再说
I couldn't send him off without a nourishing high-protein breakfast.
他必须吃了有营养的"高蛋白"早餐 我才能送他走
It's grrr-reat!
真是太棒了
Will you come on?
你能快点吗
I'm not gonna be late because of you.
我不想因为你而迟到
I said hurry up!
我叫你快点
Yeah. She said, "don't be late."
没错 她说别迟到
Oh, that's beautiful, Mikey.
太美了 小迈
Just beautiful.
简直太美了
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
I told you about those two psychopaths down at the street.
我告诉过你 我家附近有两个疯子
What, a couple of 12-year-olds?
什么 两个12岁的小孩吗
They start early these days.
现在的小孩很早就开始搞破坏
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么笑
Nothing.
没什么
You.
笑你们
You sound like my parents fighting.
你们两个就像我父母在吵架
It doesn't matter anyway. It's a company car.
不过也没关系 是公♥司♥的车
Well, come on. We have to take the child to school.
上车吧 我们得送孩子上学
In this?
开这辆车吗
You care?
你介意吗
Fuck no.
当然不
Here we are, sonny boy.
到了 乖孩子
Be sure to come home right after school.
放学后马上回家
No lingering on the playground
别在操场上闲逛
or in the locker room with the gym teacher.
或者和体育老师在更衣室乱搞
Oh, you did not tell him about that.
你不会连那事都跟他说了吧
It's the most famous shower scene since "Psycho."
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表