剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Shit!
该死的
It's that time of the month again.
又到了每个月的这个时候
When your "Little friend" comes to visit?
你的"大姨夫"要来造访吗
When every gay charity on the fucking planet
是这该死的星球上每个同性恋慈善团体
tries to hit me up for a table at their benefit,
都想让我出席筹款会 掏点钱
or an ad in their booklet,
或是在他们的宣传册里登个广♥告♥
or a sperm sample for their silent auction.
或是精♥液♥样本用于无声拍卖♥♥
And unfortunately,
不幸的是
it's also that time of the month for my credit card bills.
这也是每月出信♥用♥卡♥帐单的时间
I've never seen so many zeroes.
我从没见过这么多"零"
Except for a mixer at the gay and lesbian center.
除了在同性恋中心的联谊会上
How are you going to pay for them all?
你要怎么把它们付清
How many blow jobs can you give in an hour?
你一个小时能给别人口♥交♥几次
Not enough.
不够
Not nearly enough.
还差得很远
I guess I'll have to come up with the cash some other way.
看来我得从其他渠道弄点钱
Look, we sold almost 3,000
听着 仅上个月我们就在网上
copies of "Rage" on the net last month alone.
卖♥♥了大约3000册《狂怒》
I could give you some money.
我可以给你一些钱
No.
不
Why not?
为什么不行
I'm not taking your money.
我才不会拿你的钱
I thought we were partners.
我以为我们是伴侣
We are.
是啊
Then why won't you let me give you money?
那你为什么不要我给的钱
Because I don't need your help.
因为我不需要你的帮助
I don't need anyone's help.
我不需要任何人的帮助
What I need is...
我需要的是...
Chivas Regal.
芝华士
Yeah, sure.
好啊 真有你的
You may be a pauper, but you drink like a prince.
身为一个穷♥人♥ 喝起酒来却像王公贵族
Make it two. On me.
来两杯 我请你
Keep it.
把钱收起来
You won't even let me buy you a drink?
你甚至不让我请你喝酒
I can still afford to tie one on without any assistance from you.
没有你的援助 我还是够钱买♥♥醉的
Brian, I don't know what the fuck your problem is.
布莱恩 我不知道你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
You help everyone.
你帮了所有人
Liberty Avenue would be a police state if it wasn't for you.
要不是你 自♥由♥大道简直就成了极权国度
And now, when you need help...
但现在 在你需要帮助时
Hey, Todd. How's it going?
好啊 托德 玩得好吗
Fine.
很好
Where was I?
说到哪了
Um, "When... when I need help"?
"当我需要帮助时"
Right. You won't take it.
没错 你却不接受别人的帮助
You want to know why that is?
知道这是为什么吗
Pourquoi?
为什么
Because you always have to be the one in charge,
因为你总想要掌控一切
the one who's in control, the one who's on top.
要做支配者 要做"总攻"
You got it.
你说得太对了
So where is he this time? Huh?
这次他又在哪儿
Movies, Little League?
电影院 少年棒球联盟
Look, I told you...
听着 我告诉过你...
Yeah, yeah, I know. You don't have a clue.
是啊 是啊 你也不知道在哪
Like I believe that.
好像我会信似的
I don't care what you believe. He took off.
我不管你信不信 他走了
Not exactly the first time he's run away, is it?
这也不是他第一次离家出走 不是吗
So I'd say it's safe to assume he's back on the streets.
所以我猜他可能回到街上接客了
And what about your little boyfriend? Huh?
那你的小男友呢
He doesn't seem to be around either.
最近也没看到他
He's gone to find him.
他去找亨特了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a class.
你要没什么事的话 我要去上课了
Oh, and I have a custody hearing on Tuesday.
我周二可要出席监护权听证会呢
And if Jimmy's not there,
如果吉米不去的话
I'm going to have the cops
我就报♥警♥
all over your little boyfriend's ass.
通缉你的小男友
You hear me?
听到了吗
'Cause keeping a kid away from his mom,
因为不让一个孩子回他母亲身边
that's called contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
从法律上来说 这叫协助未成年人犯罪
And if he took him, that's kidnapping.
如果他是强行带走吉米的 那就是绑♥架♥
I could have him arrested.
我可以让警♥察♥逮捕他
You wouldn't do that.
你不会那样做的
You're a smart guy, professor.
你是个聪明人 教授
You figure out how many years
你自己算算
your little sweetie could be locked up for.
你的小爱人会被关几年吧
"Angels Over Pittsburgh",
「匹兹堡天使」
"Teen Suicide Prevention Hotline",
「预防青少年自杀热♥线♥」
"Transgender Shelter",
「跨性别者庇护所」
"The Marriage Initiative". Jesus.
「同性婚姻倡议组织」 天呐
We must get invited to 10 of these fundraisers a day.
我们一天都能接到10个筹款会的邀请
Look, Ted gets them too.
看 泰德也收到了
Must be on the same victims' list.
他一定也在募集对象名单上
I'm happy to contribute
我很乐意像别人一样
to a worthy cause as much as the next guy, or gal,
捐钱给有价值的大业
but can't they hit up on somebody else for a change?
但是他们就不能偶尔找找别人吗
If we give any more,
如果我们再捐的话
someone's going to have to throw us a benefit.
我们也需要别人捐款救助我们了
Hey, girls.
姑娘们好啊
I'd love to schmooze,
我很乐意和你们聊天
but I've got to slip into a bubble bath,
但我必须在5分钟内
get dressed and be out the door in five.
洗个澡 换好衣服出门
Got a hot date?
有约会吗
From your lips to the gay god's ears.
我倒希望真像你说的那样
Vic and I are doing an event tonight for "Think Positive."
今晚我和维克要给「乐观处世」组织承办晚宴
Another benefit? Does it ever end?
又一个筹款活动吗 有完没完
Well, if we don't take care of each other, who will?
如果我们不互相照顾 谁来照顾我们呢
Funny, Ted had an orchid looked just like that.
有意思 泰德也有一盆这样的兰花
Poor thing was hanging on by a tendril.
可怜的花朵耷拉在疲惫的花茎上
He used to call it "Droopy",
他以前叫它"小萎"
short for "Droopus Orchidus".
是「萎帕斯·兰科德斯」的简称
Say hello to Droopy.
向小萎问好吧
What are you doing with it?
它怎么会在你这里
Lesbians are notorious for having black thumbs.
拉拉园艺差劲已是臭名昭著
He called us, asked us to take in his mail and...
他给我们打电♥话♥ 让我们帮他收信
And take care of his plants.
并照顾他的植物
He off to the Black and Blue party in Sardinia?
难道他去撒丁岛参加黑与蓝派对了吗
He's in rehab.
他在戒毒中心
He checked himself in.
他是自愿去戒毒的
And we thought we'd go visit him.
我们打算去看望他
How about coming with us?
和我们一起去怎么样
Uh, can't.
我去不了
Benefit.
要去筹款会
Doesn't have to be tonight.
不一定非得今晚去
I'm really busy.
我真的很忙
I'm sure he could use the support.
我相信大家的支持对他肯定有帮助
What an interesting thing to hear coming from you, Mel.
从你口中听到这话还真是有趣 茉儿
You were practically the first to condemn him and...
你是第一个责备他的人吧
and now you're, what, his cheerleader?
可现在呢 怎么 成了他的拉拉队长
He's trying to help himself.
他想改过自新
Isn't that what you wanted?
这不也是你之前希望的吗
You think you could leave it on something for longer than a second?
别老是不停换台 行吗
What difference does it make? It's all shit.
有什么区别吗 都是垃圾
The barbecued chips?
烧烤味的薯片
Too late.
太晚了
And the Cap'n Crunch?
那「嘎吱船长」麦片呢
That ship sailed.
船开走了
I had a whole bag.
我本来有整整一包的
Gone.
没了
So how much longer do we have to stay here?
我们还要在这里住多久
Have you seen what it's doing outside?
你没看到外面的天气吗
It's practically a monsoon.
一直阴雨连绵
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表