剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He called him a faggot.
他骂他是基佬
Take your seats. Both of you.
你们两个 都给我坐下
Bueller. Here.
布勒 到
Chanders. Here.
钱德斯 到
Frye. Here.
弗莱 到
Gunderman. Here.
冈德曼 到
Hobbs. Here.
霍布斯 到
Lipman, you're late.
利普曼 你迟到了
Mendelson. Here.
门德森 到
Ruis. Here.
罗伊斯 到
Taylor. Queer.
泰勒 基佬
Okay, class, quiet down. Thomas.
同学们 安静下来 汤玛斯
Excuse me, Mr. Dixon?
不好意思 迪克森老师
What is it, Taylor?
有什么事吗 泰勒
Chris just called me queer.
克里斯刚刚骂我是基佬
I didn't hear anything.
我什么都没听到
How could you not hear it? Everybody heard that.
你怎么可能没听到 大家都听到了
Sit down, Taylor.
坐下 泰勒
I want him to apologize.
我要他道歉
I said sit down.
我说了 坐下
Aren't you going to do anything?
你打算什么都不做吗
Are you just going to pretend that nothing happened?
就这么假装什么都没发生
One more word from you
你再说一句
and I'm sending you to the principal's office.
我就把你送到校长办公室去
Don't bother.
不麻烦你了
The queer's going. The queer is out the door.
基佬要走了 基佬走出门了
The queer is gone.
基佬离开了
That's enough of that.
够了
What do you know?
真是意外啊
He says it, you don't hear a thing.
他说"基佬" 你就什么都没听到
But when I say it...
但我说这个词...
Well, listen up, now that your hearing has returned.
既然你听力恢复了 就给我听好
This queer says, "Fuck you!"
这个基佬说"操♥你♥妈♥"
Okay, that's it, Taylor. you are out of here.
好的 够了 泰勒 你给我出去
Next customer, please.
下一位
Hi, I'm Paul...
你好 我是保罗
If you open up a money market account with us today,
如果你今天在我们这儿开一个金融市场账户
you'll get a $50 gift certificate For laser hair removal.
就可以得到一张50美元的镭射除毛礼券
Thanks. I wax.
谢了 我一般蜜蜡除毛
I was just looking at my statement,
我之前看了一下我的对账单
and unless I got a raise that nobody told me about,
除非是我加薪了而我不知道
there's a lot more money in my chequing account than there should be.
我的支票账户里额外多出了很多钱
Just swipe your card and enter your pin number.
请刷一下你的卡 然后输一下密♥码♥
When you're finished helping my friend,
你帮我朋友弄完后
could you check the balance in my account?
你可以检查一下我账户的收支情况吗
Sure.
当然可以
Do you want to put down the number?
能写下你的账户号♥吗
This is your phone number.
这是你的电♥话♥号♥码
Would you please let him help me
拜托你让他先帮我
with my financial problem before you hit on him?
查一下我的财务问题 然后你再勾搭他
So how much extra do you have? Almost 1, 000.
所以你多了多少钱 将近一千块
Well, you should always have such financial problems.
要是一直有这种「财务问题」就好了
It appears some of your cheques haven't cleared.
似乎是你签的一些支票没有人兑现
Which ones?
哪些
Number 566, 574.
566和574号♥
583?
583号♥
That one too.
也包括这张
Well, thanks.
谢谢了
Well, at least I know what the discrepancy is.
至少我知道差额出在哪儿了
David isn't cashing my cheques.
大卫根本没有兑现我开的支票
Well, maybe he forgot.
也许他忘了
You know how people are when they get to be his age.
他那么大年纪 很健忘的
Come on, let's go.
走吧
I'll check this out, sir. Excellent.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 太好了
There are still certain services you can't get at an ATM.
某些"服务" 自动取款机还是提供不了的
Linz...
琳赛
Mel...
茉儿
I, came by to see Gus and...
我来看看盖斯 还有...
Oh, Linz, I miss you so much.
琳赛 我想死你了
I've waited so long to hear you say that.
我等你说这句话等了太久了
I'm sorry, baby.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry for everything.
对于这一切我都很抱歉
Me too. And it doesn't matter whose fault it was.
我也是 谁的错都无所谓了
Now all that matters... is this.
唯一重要的 是这个
Oui?
什么事
"we"?
"我们"
No.
不是
"Oui". As in, "Is there something you would like?"
那是法语 意思是"你有什么事吗"
Actually...
实际上
Yes. I'd like to see Lindsay.
有事 我想见一下琳赛
Lindsay is not here right now. She's teaching class.
琳赛现在不在 她在给别人上课
And who are you?
你是谁
I am Guillaume. And you are...?
我是吉尤姆 你是谁
Melanie.
茉蕾妮
Melanie, the ex-girlfriend.
茉蕾妮 她的前女友
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁
You're the one who had the affair.
你是那个出轨了的人
Of courseen France, this would be meaningless.
当然 在法国的话 这不算什么
I-I can't believe she told you that.
我不敢相信她连这都告诉你了
Lindsay and I are very, intime.
琳赛和我很亲
Intimate. I got it.
亲密的意思 我听懂了
Look, I stopped by to see my son.
听着 我是来看我儿子的
I-I'm afraid it's not possible. It's his feeding time.
我觉得不太方便 现在是他的吃饭时间
Well, I could do... No, no, no. no.
我可以 不不不
I will do it. He gets very, ..
我来就可以了 他会非常的...
What you call it? Finicky.
怎么说呢 他很挑剔
Okay. Who the fuck are you anyway,
好吧 你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
and why hasn't Lindsay ever told me about you?
为什么琳赛从来没跟我提起过你
Perhaps it's her decision,
这也许是她的决定
now that you're no longer living together,
既然你们已经不生活在一起了
not to share with you all the details of her life.
她没必要和你分享她的生活细节
This is normal.
这很正常
I'm on my way, mon petit chou.
我来了 小宝贝
So, I tell her you stop by.
我会告诉她你来过了
Why would David keep taking my cheques
既然大卫不打算将支票兑现
if he has no intention of cashing them?
那他为何要收下我的支票呢
Well, maybe he's waiting until next quarter
也许他在等下一季
when he has less tax liability.
应纳税额少些的时候再兑现
Spoken like a true accountant.
真不愧是会计师说的话
Or maybe he's just taking them to humour you.
也许他收下只是做做样子 哄你开心
Well, I'm not amused.
我可一点都不觉得好玩
I can pay my own way.
我可以自己付账
Very noble. Yeah, and stupid!
很高尚 是啊 但也很蠢
Michael, sweetie,
迈克 亲爱的
It's every gay boy's dream to be a kept woman.
每个基佬的梦想就是像女人一样被包养
What's she doing in here?
她跑到这儿来干什么
Oh, christ! Do you think I've never seen a dick before?
天啊 你们以为我之前没看过鸡♥巴♥吗
Not mine!
没看过我的
It's okay. It's okay, everyone.
没事的 没事的 大家
She's a lesbian.
她是个女同
Oh, she's a dyke.
她是个拉拉啊
Melanie, what are you doing here?
茉蕾妮 你跑来这儿干什么
I took your advice and I went to go see Lindsay.
我听了你的建议 跑去看琳赛
When was the last time you talked to her?
你上次和她聊天是什么时候
A couple of weeks.
几周之前
Did she mention anything about a French guy?
她跟你提过一个法国男人吗
No.
没有
A French guy?
法国男人
I went over to see her,
我过去看她
and this fucking frog answered the door.
是那个混♥蛋♥法国佬来开的门
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表