剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm crazy about you.
连我都爱死你了
What is with you?
你这是怎么了
He's right.
他说得对
I'm... I'm the stepmother.
我就是那个后妈
I'm... me, a stepmother.
我 是个后妈
Who's a stepmother?
谁是后妈
Mikey.
小迈
David's son's coming in for the weekend.
大卫的儿子要来过周末
What do you think of that?
你对此作何感想
Look at you, you're so beautiful.
瞧瞧你 你真漂亮
I swear to god, Brian,
我发誓 布莱恩
he's getting to look more like you every day, yes.
他一天比一天长得更加像你了
Yeah, well, we're still working on the hair.
好吧 不过头发还得再下下功夫
Where's Lindsay?
琳赛去哪儿了
She's at a teachers' conference,
她去开一个教师会议
So I'm watching him for the weekend.
所以这周末我来照顾他
You?
你啊
I'd be afraid to let you water my plants.
我都不放心让你来浇花
Do you even know what a Huggie is?
你知道「好奇」是什么吗
Here's a hint: it's not a sexual position.
提示下 那可不是什么性♥爱♥体♥位♥
Of course I do. It's, um, uh...
我当然知道 那是...
A diaper!
尿不湿品牌
Yeah, I know all about diapers.
是的 我对尿不湿了如指掌
I was fucking this guy for a while,
我曾经操过一个人
CEO of a big corporation.
是一个大企业的总裁
He used to like to wear diapers when I spanked him.
做♥爱♥时 他喜欢穿着尿不湿被我打屁♥股♥
Gross.
真恶心
It's kinky.
太变♥态♥了
Isn't this weekend the Leather Ball?
这周末不是皮革舞会吗
I would think that your dance card would be full.
我还以为你会忙着参加呢
I know, it's tempting, but...
我知道 那很有诱惑力 但是
This year,
今年
I'm trading in my leather jockstrap...
我得把我的皮内♥裤♥
for...
换成
rubber pants.
尿不湿
Isn't that right, sonny-boy?
对吧 乖小子
Paging passenger Frank Lord to the American Airlines...
请弗兰克·劳德立刻前往美国航♥空♥的...
Michael, there's Hank.
迈克 汉克来了
Okay, here we go.
好吧 终于来了
Have a nice visit. Bye.
祝你此行愉快 再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Good to see ya.
见到你可真好
I-I want you to meet somebody.
我来介绍一下
Michael, this is Hank. Hank, Michael.
迈克 这是汉克 汉克 这是迈克
It's nice to finally meet you, Hank.
很高兴终于见到你了 汉克
Wow, you're young.
哇 你真年轻
Yeah, well...
好吧 我...
I got a whole...a whole list of activities
我为这个周末
that we're going to do this week.
安排了很多活动
Just... just chock full.
一定会很充实的
Cool, huh?
很酷啊
Yeah. Cool.
对啊 很酷
There's this new exhibit at the science centre that I want to see.
在科学中心有一个新的展览 我想去看看
And the Monongahela Incline,
以及莫农加希拉铁道
it's like this, uh, cable car
那类似于是电缆车
that has these incredible views of the city.
坐在上面可以饱览整个城市风景
Plus there's a rock-climbing wall that I heard about,
另外我还听说有一面新的攀岩墙
and I want to check that out.
我也想去爬爬看
Gus, come on. Take it.
盖斯 来 咬住它
Look, look.
看 看
It's your pacifier.
这是你的奶嘴
You should be sucking it.
你该来吸才对
It's about fucking time.
也是时候该送到了
I ordered an hour ago.
我一小时前就订了
Gus...
盖斯
Think... nipple.
把它想象成 乳♥头♥
Think cock.
想象成鸡♥巴♥
Whatever... whatever gets you there.
想象成什么都行 只要你能满足
Come on, come on.
来 来
Come on.
来
Your old man's not so bad at this.
你老爸在照顾小孩方面也没那么差劲嘛
They'd better not have forgot the fucking sesame noodles this time.
这次他们最好别忘了带芝麻面过来
It's about time, I ordered...
也该是时候了 我订了...
Hey, sonny-boy.
嘿 乖小子
Jesus.
上帝啊
Yeah, well, you couldn't be more surprised if it was.
就算真是上帝登门 你也不会更惊讶吧
You gonna let me in?
让我进来吗
Uh, s-sure.
当然可以
Some place.
这房♥子真不错
Big as a palace.
跟宫殿一样大
Looks like a dump from the outside.
虽然从外面看像一个垃圾场
Hey, who's this?
这小孩是谁
Uh, this is gus. Uh, he's...
这是盖斯 他是...
Lindsay's kid. You remember Lindsay?
琳赛的小孩 你记得琳赛吧
Tallish, blonde?
那个高高的金发女人
You used to take her out.
你以前和她约会过
She was a pretty girl.
她是个很漂亮的女孩
She's got one helluva cute son.
她儿子也很可爱
She leaves him with you?
她把小孩丢给你照顾吗
Sometimes.
有时候会
So what're you doing, wandering around town?
你在干什么呢 在市里闲逛吗
A lady friend?
想要找个女友吗
Aren't you a little bit old for that?
你不觉得你有点太老了吗
That's not it.
不是因为这个
Need money?
需要钱吗
No, I didn't come for your fucking money.
不 我不是来向你要钱的
Mom finally leave you?
我妈终于离开你了吗
I've got cancer.
我得了癌症
It started in my lungs,
癌细胞一开始是在我的肺部
but it's already spread.
不过现在已经扩散了
My brilliant...doctors discovered it on an x-ray during my...
医生去年夏天给我做体♥检♥
physical last summer.
照X光时发现的
Now, seems it's everywhere.
现在 几乎扩散到全身了
Sorry.
很遗憾
I would rather the Warden do the honours,
我本打算由你妈那个"监狱长"来告诉你们
but she insisted I tell you and your sister in person.
但她坚持让我亲自告诉你和你姐姐
So you're hearing it from me.
于是你从我口中得知了这事
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
你好
Sesame noodle. Didn't forget this time.
芝麻面 这次没有忘记
You know, Michael just moved in a few weeks ago.
迈克几周前才搬进来
That's why, uh, the funny things that you see around here,
所以这里才有这些有趣的东西
like captain Astro, that's, uh...
比如阿斯特罗队长 那是...
that's his.
那是他的东西
Must be even younger than I thought.
他一定比我认为的还要年轻
Cisco's up. Cool!
思科涨了 太棒了
You read the stock page?
你在看股票专页吗
Don't you?
你不看吗
Uh, I stick to sports.
我喜欢看体育专栏
Captain Crunch. Still your favourite?
「嘎吱船长」麦片 还是你的最爱吧
Actually, I eat nonfat, sugar free, organic mueslix.
事实上我现在吃脱脂无糖的有机麦片了
That would explain why you've grown so much.
怪不得你长这么快
You've probably grown a foot since the last time I saw you.
从我上次见到你到现在 你可能已经长高一英尺了
I wear a size six shoe now.
我现在穿六码的鞋
Dad bought me these awesome Adidas...
爸爸给我买♥♥了这双很炫的阿迪达斯鞋
I mean, Gary.
我是说 加里
Maybe I'll buy you an awesome pair of pants to go with those.
也许我可以给你买♥♥一条很酷的裤子来配这双鞋
'Morning.
早上好
'Morning.
早上好
Hi, Hank. How'd you sleep?
你好 汉克 睡得怎么样
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表