剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
We have to beg him to come out to the bars.
我们现在得求着他去酒吧玩
He won't fucking return my calls.
他都不回我电♥话♥了
Oh, my god! Would you look at that?
天啊 看看这个
Who would drive a gold Miata?
是谁会开一辆金色的米亚达
With the top down? In winter?
敞着顶篷 在大冬天
How do you like it?
你们喜欢这车吗
Oh, this is yours?
这是你的吗
David got it for me.
大卫送给我的
He-he bought you a fucking car?
他 他给你买♥♥了一辆车
Check out the plates.
看看车牌
Captain Astro.
阿斯特罗队长
That's cute.
真可爱
What do you think of the colour?
你们觉得颜色怎么样
I was worried that the gold might be a tad showy.
我有点担心金色会太华丽炫耀了
Oh, you wouldn't want that.
你不会想要那样的
You know, I called you this morning.
我今早给你打电♥话♥了
But, uh, you didn't call me back.
但你没有回我电♥话♥
Well, I've been really busy...
我一直很忙
Wanna go to the gym with us?
想和我们一起去健身房♥吗
I can't, I'm meeting David at our sports club.
不行 我得去运动俱乐部找大卫
Well, what are you doing tonight?
好吧 你今晚有安排吗
How about coming out to Woody's with us?
跟我们一起去伍迪酒吧玩怎么样
Sorry, no can do.
抱歉 去不了
We have reservations at Pappagano
我们在帕帕加诺餐厅预定了席位
with Bobo and Melisande.
和波波还有梅丽桑黛一起
Bobo and Melisande?
波波和梅丽桑黛
Sounds like a couple of drag queens.
听起来像是两个变装皇后
Bobo is a broker. We have our investments with him.
波波是个股票经纪人 我们和他一起投资
"Our".
"我们"
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
It's... David. David.
是... 大卫 大卫
Yeah, don't worry. I-I just picked them up.
是啊 不用担心 我已经拿到了
And I already spoke to the caterer.
而且我已经和宴会承办人谈过了
Having a party? Bye.
要办派对吗 再见
It's just... It's just a couple of David's friends, for dinner.
不过是 几个大卫的朋友 吃个晚饭
Well, um, I... I better get going.
好吧 我该走了
See you!
回头见
Tata. Byebye.
再见 拜拜
Ciao!
再见
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's like a movie.
像电影一般
A horror movie.
恐怖电影
Guillaume still has to fit it for me.
吉尤姆还得把尺寸改改
He's great with a needle and thread.
他很擅长针线活
Is there anything he can't do?
他有什么不擅长的吗
Charm my friends.
赢得我朋友的喜爱
You know, I-I didn't know he was trying.
我完全没觉得他有在这方面努力啊
Oh, well if it isn't Coco Chanel.
这不是可可·香奈尔吗
Company. Aren't we lucky?
有客人啊 我们太幸运了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's going to take a lot of work, but...
我还得再做很多修改 不过...
you will be a vision by the time I'm through.
做完之后 你就会美若天仙的
Thanks, Gui.
谢谢你 小吉
I'll get him. There's Gus.
我去抱他 是盖斯
Oh, it's all right. He's used to me.
没关系 我去吧 他习惯我了
So what is the groom going to be wearing?
那新郎要穿什么呢
A very conservative, very traditional black tux.
一套很传统很保守的黑礼服
We can't take any chances, it has to look real.
我们不能掉以轻心 婚礼必须像是真的
This is a fucking farce.
这简直是场闹剧
Hey, you don't have to lose your temper.
你用不着发脾气吧
Why not? You've lost your mind.
为什么不行 你可都发神经了
Well, I never thought I'd see myself in one of these.
我从没想过我会穿上婚纱
Although now and then, I must admit
虽然我必须承认 偶尔
I often dreamed of being a bride.
我的确会梦到成为新娘
It's true.
是真的
I suppose even dykes can't escape that fantasy.
就连拉拉也会有这样的幻想
Only you're marrying the wrong person.
只是你嫁错人了
You never asked me.
你从来没有向我求过婚
I mean Melanie.
我是指茉蕾妮
Yeah, last time I checked, we lived in Pittsburgh
我没搞错的话 我们是住匹兹堡
and not Vermont.
而不是佛蒙特州
And anyway, it's too late.
不管怎么样 现在已经太迟了
Mel and I are finished.
茉儿和我已经完了
She doesn't think so.
她可不这么认为
In fact, all she thinks about is you.
事实上 你是她全部的牵挂
She blames herself, for everything.
她把一切的过错都归咎于自己
Well, she's wrong.
那么 她错了
Because it's me.
因为都是我的错
'cause I pushed her away.
是我把她从我身边赶走的
Why would you push away someone you love?
如果我还爱她 又怎会赶她走呢
Sorry for taking so long.
不好意思去了这么久
He was being... very fussy.
他闹脾气了 很难哄开心
Alors, shall we start on the gown?
那么 我们是不是该看看礼服了
Pardon.
不好意思
Okay, I just want to pin... here.
好了 我要把这里用别针别起来
Everything was destroyed. My drawings, my books.
一切都被毁了 我的画 我的书
You know who did it?
你知道是谁干的吗
I can guess. Chris Hobbs.
我猜得到 克里斯·霍布斯
I say we go and beat the shit out of him.
我建议我们去揍得他满地找牙
Hey, we're trying to be constructive here.
嘿 我们应该提出些建设性的意见
I thought I was.
我提的就是啊
Did you tell the principal?
你告诉校长了吗
He doesn't care.
他才不会管呢
It's all because of this group.
都是因为我们组织的那个社团
What group?
什么小团体
Justin and Daphne started the gay-straight student alliance.
贾斯汀和达芙妮建立了一个"同直学生联盟"
But they shut us down.
但被他们叫停了
Said we didn't go through the proper channels.
理由是我们不是通过正当渠道组建的
Even if you had, it probably wouldn't have made any difference.
就算你按照规定来 结果也还是一样的
Do you have to piss on the kid's idealism?
你非得向这孩子的理想泼冷水吗
He might as well know the truth.
他还是认清社会现实比较好
We just wanted a place to talk.
我们只是希望有一个交流的地方
We couldn't even have that.
可是连那也是一种奢望
Well, considering what's happened,
鉴于发生的这些事情
maybe it's best that you don't...
或许你最好还是别...
draw attention to yourself.
把自己弄得那么高调
You want me to hide?
你想让我躲躲藏藏的吗
I want you to be safe.
我只是希望你能够安全
So I should just give in.
那我就该直接屈服是吗
Let them intimidate me my entire life.
一辈子都受他们的恐吓
You stick up for yourself, sunshine.
你要勇敢站出来维护自己 小阳光
And you stand beside him.
而你 要坚定地站在他身边
Debbie, would you please stay out of this?
黛比 你能不能不要管这事
I forgot.
我忘了
He just eats, sleeps and jerks off here.
他只是在我这吃饭 睡觉 打飞机而已
I'll keep my big mouth shut.
我还是管住我的大嘴巴好了
Mom, this isn't about me,
妈 这不仅仅是为了我
or even what happened at school.
也不仅是因为学校里发生的那些事
This is about speaking out.
这是为了发声
Demanding to be heard, whether people want to hear you or not.
要求人们听到我们的心声 不管他们愿不愿意听
Where'd you learn all that?
你这些话是从哪儿学来的
It's what you and dad taught me.
你和爸爸就是这么教我的
We did?
是吗
Well, he sure as hell didn't learn it at the St. James academy.
反正圣詹姆斯学校是不可能教他这些的
So, how was dinner with, uh...
那么 你们晚餐吃的怎么样 跟...
Bobo and... Melisand? Melisande.
波波 还有 梅丽桑德 是梅丽桑黛
Melisande's a hoot.
梅丽桑黛很逗
And Bobo's like, the smartest person I have ever met.
而波波则是我见过的最聪明的人
You... you'd love them.
你 你会喜欢他们的
Um, could you not lean on that?
你能不能不要靠在那上面
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表