剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I just got done polishing it.
我刚擦完那块儿
Sorry.
对不起
So why haven't you introduced any of your...
你为什么都没有把你
new best friends
新交的最好的朋友
to any of your old best friends?
介绍给你的老朋友认识一下
Well, who's had the time?
谁有时间啊
You know, we just got back from Paris.
我们刚从巴黎回来
You went to Paris? God, I hadn't heard.
你去了巴黎吗 天啊 我都没听说
Fuck off.
滚一边去
Yeah, maybe you'd like that.
是啊 我滚了你会很开心吧
What?
什么
Now that you've got this fabulous new life...
你现在有了全新的美好生活...
That's bullshit.
这简直是屁话
Is it?
是吗
You missed a spot.
你漏擦了一个污点
How long have I known you?
我认识你多久了
Like, forever?
差不多快一辈子了吧
I don't think it's bullshit.
我可不认为这是屁话
Could you move, please?
你可以让一下吗
The trip and the clothes and the car.
旅行啊 衣服啊 车啊
they're boring.
都很无趣
You're boring. Boring?
你也很无趣 无趣
Well, I happen to think I've become a very interesting person.
我倒觉得我变成了一个很有趣味的人
You've become a fucking little snot.
你变成了一个傲慢惹人嫌的人
Why? 'cause I finally have a life?
为什么 因为我终于有了自己的生活吗
Whose life? Yours?
谁的生活 你的吗
Or his?
还是他的
Justin tells me that over the past couple of months
贾斯汀告诉我 在过去的几个月里
he's been physically attacked, harassed, called names,
他遭遇了暴♥力♥袭击 骚扰 以及辱骂
and nothing has been done to stop it.
而学校却没有采取任何措施予以制止
Well, Mrs. Taylor, I can assure you that had I known about it,
泰勒夫人 我向你保证 如果我知道的话
I would never have tolerated such behaviour.
我是绝对不会容忍♥这种行为的
Well, he also said that he tried to start
他还说他试图建立一个
a club for gay and straight students,
同性恋和异性恋学生的联合社团
and you refused to allow them to meet.
而你却禁止他们集♥会♥
As one of the teachers already explained to Justin,
正如我们一个老师向贾斯汀解释的那样
He... he didn't go through the proper channels.
他 他没有按照正当的渠道去做这件事
And what are the proper channels?
所谓正当的渠道又是什么呢
Well, first he would have to get approval from the school board,
首先 他必须得到学校校董会的认可
of which I am the head.
而我正是校董会的会长
And then he would have to seek approval for a meeting room,
然后他用作集♥会♥的教室也必须得到批准
find a faculty advisor,
找一个教职员工做指导老师
None of which Justin bothered to do.
这些步骤贾斯汀都没有遵守
Well, I'm sure he would've bothered, had he known.
我相信如果他知道这些程序的话 定会遵守的
So... where are the forms?
那么 申请表在哪里
We can fill them out right now.
我们现在就可以填
Mrs. Taylor, as you know,
泰勒夫人 你也知道
St. James is a private academy.
圣詹姆斯是一所私立学校
We are not required to make allowances for everyone and everything.
我们不能任凭一切人和事毫无管制地发展
That's why parents send their children to this school,
这也正是家长们把孩子送进来的原因
for the special environment.
就是为了这里良好的环境
And for the superior education,
以及一流的教育水平
which Justin is getting, when he puts his mind to it.
贾斯汀如果肯用心 一样可以享受这些
What does this have to do with having a gay-straight alliance?
这跟建立「同直联盟」有什么关系
All right, suppose I gave you permission to organize your club.
好吧 如果我允许你建立这个社团
And then another student came to me
马上另外一个学生跑过来跟我说
and asked to start a club for, say, White supremacists.
要建立一个「白人至上」的社团
Should I allow that too?
我是不是也应该允许呢
Excuse me, Dr. Perkins,
不好意思 帕金斯博士
but I happen to find that analogy extremely offensive.
我觉得这个比喻很冒犯人
Some of our parents would be hard-pressed to see the distinction.
一些家长将很难看出其中的区别
Well, I'm hard-pressed to see the similarity.
但我很难看出二者的相似性
Not everyone is as accepting
不是每个人都能像你那样
of your son's sexual preference as you are.
坦然接受你儿子的性偏好
It's not a preference.
那不是偏好
I was that way at first too.
我一开始也那样
Which is why it's important that they learn.
这更说明了那些人需要学会理解
Mrs. Taylor, there are more important lessons to be taught here.
泰勒夫人 学校还有更重要的东西要教
Than tolerance?
比宽容还重要
Anyone seen a certain hot little item in our local gay rag?
有人在本地同志报上发现什么大新闻了吗
Is my ad still running?
我的广♥告♥还在刊登吗
"If you've got it, I'll sit on it"?
"如果你有大鸡鸡 我就坐着不起"
Is that you? No.
那是你吗 才不是
I mean... this.
我说的是 这个
You know, I don't think I've ever opened this paper from the front.
我觉得我从来没有从正面打开过这报纸
"A fundraiser for state senator Diane Baxter will be held
"州议员黛安·巴克斯特的筹款宴会
at the home of Dr. David Cameron and mr.Michael Novotny."
将在大卫·卡麦伦医生和迈克·诺瓦特尼先生家举♥行♥"
What? Let me see that.
什么 快让我看看
Hey, can we have our food?
嘿 能把我们的食物端来吗
Eat the bread.
先吃面包吧
Oh, my god!
天呐
Oh, my baby's in high society.
我儿子步入上流社会了
Oh, and here's the hostess with the mostess.
热情好客的女主人走进来了
Why didn't you tell me about this?
你怎么没有跟我说这事
Entertaining a senator!
要招待一个参议员
God, you're a society lady now, Mikey.
天啊 你现在是一个社交女王了 小迈
I hope you don't show her those slides from Paris.
希望你不会向她展示你们在巴黎拍的照片
That's just a little thing that David's throwing.
这只不过是大卫办的一场小聚会而已
I think he gave the senator an adjustment once, or something.
他大概是帮议员做过指压治疗
Could we please have our food?
能赶快把我们的食物端来吗
It's salad. It's not going to get cold.
你点的是沙拉 又不会变凉
Oh, shit! What do you wear to meet a senator?
糟糕 穿什么衣服见议员合适
Oh, I think I'm going to wear my, um,
我觉得我应该穿我那件
my orange suit, and my new lime green tie.
那件橘色西装 配那条柠檬绿的领带
Oh, understated, yeah. That's definitely the way to go.
彰显朴素的一面 这么穿绝对没错
How about you, Brian?
你打算穿什么 布莱恩
A little Armani? Zegna? Prada?
阿玛尼 杰尼亚 还是普拉达
Nada.
穿个屁
I wasn't invited.
我又没被邀请
Of course you're invited. We're all invited.
你当然被邀请了 我们都被邀请了
Right, honey? Well, it's going to be really stuffy.
是吧 宝贝 那聚会将会十分沉闷无趣
You know, no fun at all.
无聊透顶
And you have to make a contribution...
而且 你们还必须捐赠
So? I mean, how often do you get to meet a senator?
那又怎样 能见议员一面多不容易
Well, you have to work.
你还得工作呢
I'll take it off.
我可以请假啊
Look, this just isn't your thing, okay?
你不会喜欢的 好吗
So just drop it.
就别去了
Now can I please get the turkey meatloaf to go?
可以给我一份外带的火鸡肉卷吗
Okay, sweetie.
好的 宝贝
Uh, just let me serve this man his dinner.
我先把这位先生的食物给他端过去
I gotta go to the washroom.
我得去趟洗手间
Say, Ted, as my accountant,
泰德 作为我的会计师
what do you think about increasing my political contributions?
你觉得我增加政♥治♥捐献怎么样
And I do have to thank you again, David,
我真应该再次感谢你 大卫
for opening up your beautiful home to us.
让我们聚在你美丽温馨的家里
Well, thank you, senator,
我应该谢谢你才对 议员
for your ongoing commitment to pro-gay legislation.
感谢您为争取同志权益持续付出的努力
Oh, believe me, if I have anything to do with it,
相信我 如果我能尽一点绵薄之力
and I intend to,
当然我定会这么做
you and Michael will be celebrating your wedding reception right here.
到时候你和迈克就可以在此举♥行♥婚礼了
Let's drink to that.
让我们为此干一杯
Now if you'll excuse me,
不好意思 失陪下
I should, um...
我得去...
do what I'm supposed to do at these affairs,
做一些在这种活动上应该做的事
and drum up some donations.
竭力争取些捐款
Good luck. Thank you.
祝您好运 谢谢
The last party I was at, we watched
我上一次参加的聚会 我们一起看了
"I don't give a shit what you did last summer"
《我他妈懒得管你们去年夏天干了什么》
and ate beer and nachos.
一边喝啤酒 一边吃玉米片
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表