剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
In a world of shadow.
在光所不及的地方
Where the undead stalk the night.
不死者占据了黑夜
Rage and Zephyr struggle to escape the land of the clones.
狂怒和西风拼命逃出克隆者的领地
Do you know what amazes me?
你知道什么令我讶异吗
What, dear?
什么 亲爱的
Outside a child is born, a man dies,
在外面的世界 婴儿出生 有人死去
a couple gets married...
夫妻结婚
The ever changing kaleidoscope of life.
生活千变万化
In here... nothing changes.
而在这里 一成不变
Everything's the same.
一切都如同往昔
Same hot guys, same thumpa-thumpa...
同样的火♥辣♥帅男 同样的脉动旋律
same shaved chest...
同样的光滑胸膛
And what a comfort it is to know.
真让人觉得舒心啊
But it's all a lie, an illusion, just...
但这一切都是谎言 幻象 只是
...cheap theatrics.
廉价的作秀
Nevertheless... let's keep dancing.
管它呢 我们继续跳舞吧
I promised Ben I'd be home by midnight.
我答应本要在午夜前回家的
Aah, pathetic!
可怜虫
Well be sure and thank your husband for me
记得替我感谢你老公
for allowing you to come out and play with your poor lonely friend.
允许你出来陪你可怜孤单的朋友玩
I noticed you left out "old".
我注意到你漏了说"老"这个词
Well you'd be a lot less lonely
等你和你爱的人团聚后
when you're reunited with your beloved.
就没这么孤单了
Hey, you'd better not say anything!
你最好什么都别说
When have I ever...
我什么时候...
Fine. Nevermind.
好吧 算了
I give you my word.
那我现在向你保证
Swear to it. On the memory of Marylin Monroe.
发誓 以玛丽莲·梦露之名发誓
I swear on the memory of Marylin Monroe
我以玛丽莲·梦露之名发誓
that I will not tell Justin
我不会告诉贾斯汀
that you're flying to L.A this weekend to surprise him,
这周末你要飞去洛杉矶给他个惊喜
and that you love him,
以及 你爱他
and you miss him more than words can express.
以及 你对他的想念难以言表
Who said anything about that?
谁让你说这些了
Look, you don't fool me,
行了 你骗不了我
Mr. I am a rock, I am an island.
"我是独石 我是孤岛"先生
I know how hard it's been for you.
我知道这对你而言有多不易
You have no idea, Mikey.
你无法想象 迈克
Hey, Todd!
嘿 托德
How's it going?
怎么样
Fine...
挺好
Hey dickhead! Turn off your fucking cell phone!
嘿 白♥痴♥ 关掉你的傻♥逼♥手♥机♥
What's up?
在干什么
Just lying here, eating a bag of Doritos,
就躺着 吃吃立体脆
reading the Brothers Karamazov.
读读《卡拉马佐夫兄弟》
What about you?
你呢
Anna Karinina, and Pringles.
读读《安娜·卡列尼娜》 吃吃品客
I always said it was our love of Russian literature
我总说 是我们对俄♥国♥文学
and snacks high in saturated fat
和高脂肪小吃的热爱
that brought us together.
让我们走到一起的
So how's work?
工作如何
Up to my ass in storyboards.
忙着画分镜呢
But Brett is thrilled.
但是布雷特超级激动
He says he never could have envisioned the project without me.
他说没有我他根本无法构想这项目
He's even talking about a sequel.
他甚至都提到了续集
My superhero.
挺厉害啊
The only trouble is,
唯一的麻烦在于
pre-production is slower than we expected.
前期制♥作♥比我们预想的要慢
So I might have to stay longer than I thought.
所以我可能要比预计待更久一些
How much longer?
还要多久
Another three months, maybe four.
再过三个月吧 或许得四个月
The studio is screaming
制片公♥司♥都抓狂了
but Brett says not to worry,
不过布雷特说不用担心
that happens all the time.
这事经常发生
You're not pissed, are you?
你没生气吧
Why the fuck would I be pissed?
我为毛要生气啊
I told you before you went out there,
你去那里之前我就告诉过你
the only reason I'd be pissed is if you didn't go.
唯一能让我生气的理由就是你不去
So when are you coming out here?
那你什么时候过来
You'd fucking love it.
你会爱死这里的
You never know when I just might drop in.
也许不知何时我会突然造访
Well, you'd better hurry...
好吧 你最好赶紧
...the way things are going, I'll be doing "Son of Rage".
看这情形 不久后我得画《狂怒之子》
I miss you.
我想你
Hey you take care of yourself, you hear?
你照顾好自己 听到了吗
Do the best work you can,
努力工作
and have the best time you can.
尽情享受
It's all that matters.
这些才重要
She has your big button eyes...
她遗传了你的大眼睛
and your dimples...
还有你的小酒窝
and your adorable nose!
还有你的可爱鼻子
Well, she's got one thing of Mel's that I don't have.
她还遗传了茉儿那个我没有的东西
Oh, she's so young,
她好小
it's hard to tell exactly who she looks like.
很难确切地说她长得像谁
At this point, she's just a sleep,
就现在来说 她只是个
eat and poop machine.
会吃喝拉撒睡的机器
Oh yeah, but she is our little sleep, eat and poop machine.
确实 但她可是我们的会吃喝拉撒睡的机器
Sweet dreams, honeybun.
好梦 小蜜糕
Honeybun?
小蜜糕
It's just what my mother used to call me.
我母亲以前就是这么叫我的
Which reminds me,
这倒是提醒我了
she said to tell you that she's coming by tomorrow to see the baby.
她让我打声招呼她明天过来看宝宝
Would you have her call first?
能让她先打个电♥话♥来吗
She's not pestering you, is she?
她没有烦到你们吧
If she is, just tell me.
如果她有 告诉我就是
I hate when she pesters.
我最讨厌她烦人的时候了
Are you sure you guys don't need any groceries?
确定你们不需要什么东西吗
Got diapers, what about talcum powder...
尿布有了 爽身粉呢
We're all set.
都备好了
We've got everything under control.
一切尽在掌握
Of course they do,
那是当然了
after all these years they're like a fine tuned machine.
这么多年了 她们就像调谐良好的机器
I can't wait to be an old married couple.
我都等不急要成为老夫老妻了
Don't rush it, it's nice to be newlyweds too.
别着急啊 新婚燕尔也不错嘛
How many years has it been? Two hundred.
你们在一起多少年了 两百年了
Ten. This week, actually.
到这个星期 有十年了
Ten's a biggie,
十周年是个大日子
are you planning on anything special?
你们策划了什么特别的庆祝活动吗
We're taking a pass this year.
今年就算了
Too tired, too busy.
太累太忙了
Just remember, if there's anything you need...
记住 如果有任何需要
When your tits start lactating, call me.
如果你开始分泌乳汁 给我电♥话♥
Bye! Bye...!
再见 再见
You're good.
你演技真好
So are you.
你也是
Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧
We're gonna have to tell them eventually.
我们终究还是要告诉他们的
They'll have to know I'm not living here.
得让他们知道我不住在这里了
Of course they need to know...
他们当然需要知道
and they will.
他们会知道的
Eventually.
终究会的
I just wanna grab some pantyhose and my lasagna pan.
我只是想拿几双连裤♥袜♥和千层面锅
I don't think I can help you with the pantyhose, but...
连裤♥袜♥我就帮不了你了 但是
don't they have enough pans at my house?
我的住处不是有挺多锅吗
What, that old collection of TV dinner tins?
什么 那套加热电视餐的古董器皿吗
Speaking of collection,
说到收藏品
I gotta remember bringing my glass crowns.
我要记得带上我的玻璃皇冠
Wait...
等等
You just brought over all those owls with all those... eyes.
你刚把那些猫头鹰搬过去 眼睛怪吓人的
With all that stuff you've been hauling over,
你要带这么多东西
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表