Oh, let's sit here.
我们坐这儿
The evil queen. It's okay.
巫后 没事
She's different now.
她现在不同了
She's not the same person anymore.
她已经改头换面了
You'll see. I-I'll...
你会明白的 我...
Just stay here.
你等会儿
Regina, there's something you should know.
瑞金娜 有件事要告诉你
I brought someone back from the past...
我从过去带回个人来
This woman, and she still thinks of you as...
她还认为你是...
Evil.
邪恶的
I'm gonna bring her over.
我带她来见见你
I already told her that it's okay,
我已经告诉她没事了
but it's a little delicate.
但还是比较微妙
And I feel like if she met you, she'll see...
如果她见到你 她会...
I understand.
我理解
Regina,
瑞金娜
I would like you to meet...
我向你介绍...
Marian?
玛丽安
Marian?
玛丽安
Robin?
罗宾
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I thought I'd never see you again. And I you.
我以为我再也见不到你了 我也是
Mama?
妈妈
Roland?
罗兰德
Oh, my baby!
我的宝贝
Roland!
罗兰德
You.
你
You did this.
看你干的好事
I just wanted to save her life.
我只是想救她一命
You're just like your mother,
你跟你妈一个样
never thinking of consequences.
做事从不考虑后果
I didn't know.
我不知道
Of course you didn't.
你当然不知道
Well, you just better hope to hell
你最好祈祷
you didn't bring anything else back.
你没带别的什么回来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表