How the hell did that happen?!
那又是怎么回事
Doesn't matter how. It just happened.
不重要了 已经发生了
So, we need to find another way to stop her.
我们得另想办法阻止她了
There is no other way.
没有其他办法了
That's not true. You can do it.
不是这样的 你一定能做到
Sweetheart, - I don't think I can survive round three with my sister.
亲爱的 我再去找她肯定要没命了
Glinda was pretty specific.
格林达说得很明白
Only the purveyor of the strongest light magic can defeat her.
只有身怀最强大光明魔法的人才能打败她
Zelena only beat you
塞琳娜能赢你
because you were using dark magic against her.
是因为你用黑魔法对抗她
But...it's all I have.
但...我只会黑魔法
No. It's not.
不 不是的
When you kissed Henry, that was true love's kiss.
你亲亨利那一吻是真爱之吻
That's light magic.
那就是光明魔法
See? You can do it.
看 你可以的
Henry, I don't even have my heart right now.
亨利 我现在连心都没有
That doesn't matter.
不要紧
You broke the curse without it,
没有心你还是打破了诅咒
and I know you still love me.
我也知道你还爱我
I know there's good in you.
我知道你有善良的一面
He's right.
他说得没错
I know you can beat that witch.
你可以打败邪恶女巫
But I don't --
但我没有...
You have to.
你必须去
Once upon a time, you were a villain, mom.
很久以前 你是个反派角色 妈妈
But you've changed.
但你改变了
You're a hero now.
你现在是英雄
And defeating bad guys is what heroes do.
英雄就该打倒坏人
I believe in you.
我相信你
Now you need to believe, too.
你也得相信自己
Hello, Dorothy.
你好 桃乐茜
Zelena.
塞琳娜
I-I didn't recognize you.
我都没认出你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I decided to stop hiding my true colors.
我决定不再隐藏我的真面目
According to the prophecy,
预言里说
you're the only one that can defeat me.
只有你可以打败我
Defeat you?
打败你
W-what are you talking about?
那是什么意思
I don't want to hurt you.
我没想伤害你啊
Good.
很好
Because I'm going to make sure you can't.
因为我要确保你不能伤害我
What have you done?!
你做了什么
Zelena!
塞琳娜
What's happening to me?!
我这是怎么了
I'm -- I'm --
我在...
Melting.
溶化
You're melting.
你在溶化
I'm sorry!
对不起
I was only trying to put out the fire!
我只想灭火
No!
不
It was just water!
那只是水
No!
不
It was just water.
只是水而已
Glinda? Glinda!
格林达 格林达
Dorothy? What is it?
桃乐茜 怎么了
Z-zelena.
塞琳娜
S-she -- she came up to me with a ball of fire,
她来找我 想用火球攻击我
and I-I threw water at her, and then -- l-look!
我朝她泼水 然后 你看
The prophecy has come to pass.
预言应验了
And you, Dorothy, you defeated her.
而你 桃乐茜 打败了她
With water?
用水打败她吗
It was your destiny to stop her,
你命中注定要阻止她
and destiny gave you the tool.
命运给了你工具
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
怪不得你
She didn't leave you a choice.
是她咎由自取
You're one of us now, Dorothy,
你现在是我们的一员了 桃乐茜
part of the sisterhood of witches.
欢迎加入女巫姐妹团
I-I-I'm sure OZ is wonderful, but...
奥兹国确实不错 但...
I want to go home.
我想回家
I understand.
我懂
Unfortunately, I don't have the power to cross realms.
但不幸的是我没有能力让你穿越
Only the wizard has done that.
只有奥兹的巫师能做到
Perhaps he can help you.
也许他能帮你
I-I thought Zelena - turned him into a monkey.
塞琳娜不是把他变成飞猴了吗
Now gone, - her magic will be undone.
她死了 她的魔法也会解除
He will be back to his human form.
他也会变回人形
Will you take to him?
你能带我去找他吗
Just follow me.
跟我来
Where?
去哪里
Why...
当然
Down the yellow brick road, of course.
就在这条黄砖路的尽头
There's nothing more innocent than a newborn babe.
新生的宝宝是最纯真的
And you, my sweet, are the most innocent of all --
而你又是其中最为纯真的
the product of the truest love.
你是真爱的结晶
See, once I change the past,
等我改变了历史
You and I shall meet - under different circumstances.
你我会在不同的情况下再次相遇
And, Rumple, you will choose me.
到时 朗普 你必会选我
And I will be enough.
你必会满足于我
No, you won't.
你不会
And no matter where you go in time,
不管你穿越到什么时候
I will find a way to kill you.
我都会杀了你
Don't worry, dearie.
别担心 亲爱的
Once all this is over, you won't remember a thing.
等我成功了 你什么都不会记得
It isn't over yet.
还没成功呢
And who's gonna stop me?
谁要来阻止我呢
Certainly not the savior.
肯定不是救世主
Go. Get him.
快去 救宝宝
We got your back.
我们来为你掩护
And I've got your heart.
我会去救你的心
Zelena, stop now.
塞琳娜 立刻住手
We're not gonna let you succeed.
我们不会让你得逞的
Rid me of those pests.
干掉这些害虫
Please no more water.
拜托 我不想呛水了
Get the dagger. Then the dark one will be on your side.
抢回匕♥首♥ 黑暗者就会为你们效力了
It's easier said than done.
说得轻巧
Do as I say, - or I will destroy you both.
照我说的做 要不然我会把你们都杀了
I have no choice!
我别无选择
Come for another beating, sis?
又来讨打了吗 妹妹
No. I came for some jewelry.
不 我是来抢你首饰的
Beautiful one. If you will?
小美猴 帮我个忙吧
Remember, these creatures are our friends!
记住 这些生物是我们的朋友
Don't worry. I'll use a gentle touch.
别担心 我会下手轻点的
Unfortunately, that's not an option for me.
不幸的是 我下手轻不得
Only light magic can harm me.
只有光明魔法才能伤害我
And you're as dark as they come.
而你黑暗无比
It was your destiny to be this way.
你命该黑暗
And will also be your undoing!
黑暗也会要你的命
Don't tell me what I can be!
我是什么人轮不着你来说
I tried to be good once, but it wasn't in the cards.
我也曾想做个好人 但我注定做不到
This is who I am, and it's who you are!
这就是我 你也一样
You're wrong, sis.
你错了 姐姐
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Changing.
改变
What?
什么
How?!
怎么做到的
I make my own destiny.
我的命运我自己决定
little john, you're back!
小约翰 你变回来了
David, the baby. Is he okay?
戴维 宝宝还好吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表