That's a real place?
那地方真的存在吗
The bookworm's right. It's quite real.
书呆子说得没错 是真的
And if our simian friend is any indication,
如果那猴子样子的东西真是个预兆
then I think we know exactly who's taking up residence in our castle.
那我们就知道是谁占了我们的城♥堡♥了
The wicked witch.
邪恶女巫
We talking east or west?
是东方的还是西方的
Does it matter? Neither one sounds good.
重要吗 两个听起来都不怎么样
One, you drop a house on.
一个 得用房♥子砸
The other, you toss a bucket of water at.
另一个 得朝她泼一桶水
So, Regina, what exactly are we up against,
瑞金娜 除了知道她是绿皮肤 戴尖帽子
besides green skin and a pointy hat?
她究竟有什么本事
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
This time, nothing. Never met her.
这次什么都没做 我从没见过她
This isn't a personal vendetta?
那就不是私人恩怨了
Shocking.
好震惊
Okay, then, Oz aside,
那么好吧 先不管奥兹
we stick to the original plan...
我们还是按原计划走
Arm up, then attack...
准备武器 攻击
Assuming you can get the shield down.
如果你可以攻破防护屏障
You don't need to worry about me.
你不用操心我
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
No. This is a one-woman job.
不 这只需要我一人
Well it's the wicked witch.
那可是邪恶女巫
She has flying monkeys... who knows what else.
她有飞猴 谁知道还有什么
I don't care if the lollipop guild is protecting her.
我不管她是不是有棒棒糖协会保护
I can lower that shield on my own.
我自己就能攻破屏障
Then we'll be waiting for you on the other side.
那我们就在另一边等你
Here you go, Hen-- young man.
给你 亨...年轻人
A...nice hot cocoa.
一杯热巧克力
With cinnamon. How did you know?
加了肉桂 你怎么知道
Uh, lucky guess.
侥幸猜中了
You've got a... cinnamon kind of face.
你长了一张喜欢肉桂的脸
Oh. Henry, this is David and Mary Margaret.
亨利 这是戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特
Are you helping my mom with the case?
你们在帮我妈妈处理案子吗
Or are they the ones who jumped bail?
还是他们弃保潜逃了
Oh, no, they are...
不不 他们是
They're just...
他们是
old friends.
老朋友
Friends? From where?
朋友 哪里的
Phoenix. Here.
凤♥凰♥城 这里
Well, Phoenix... and then...here.
先是在凤♥凰♥城 然后在这里
But I thought you were only in Phoenix for...
但你在凤♥凰♥城不是因为
being in that place.
进了那个地方吗
Right. We were cell mates.
是啊 我们是狱友
Really?
真的吗
What were you in for?
你为什么入狱
Banditry.
盗窃
People make mistakes.
人都会犯错
The important thing is... to find a way to keep moving on.
重要的是能够回归正途继续前行
Did you know my dad?
你们认识我爸爸吗
Should we order? Let's order.
我们是不是该点菜了 我们点菜吧
Oh...I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
I didn't mean to startle you.
我不是有意吓到你的
T-that's okay.
没关系
Regina.
瑞金娜
Regina, we need to talk.
瑞金娜 我们得聊聊
Come on.
来吧
He looked right through me.
他就那么径直看着我
Because he doesn't remember you.
因为他不记得你了
But you clearly do.
但你显然记得
Why are you here?
你怎么在这里
Storybrooke, a new curse, missing year...
童话镇 新诅咒 错失的一年
Why do you think?
你觉得呢
No, what I mean is, how did you know to come back?
不 我是问 你怎么知道要回来
I gave you and Henry a new life, new memories.
我给了你和亨利新的生活 新的记忆
Hook found me, gave me a potion that made me remember.
虎克找到了我 给了我一剂药让我记起一切
There wasn't enough for Henry.
但没有给亨利的了
Oh. Well, how convenient.
真是巧啊
Look, I didn't cast this curse,
诅咒不是我施的
if that's what you're thinking.
如果你有这样的疑问的话
The thought did cross my mind.
我的确这么想过
Why would I do this?
我为什么要这么做呢
Why would I erase an entire year of my life?
我为什么要抹去我生命里的一整年
Maybe it was a bad year for you.
也许对你来说这一年很不顺
Maybe this curse was your way of getting me to bring Henry back here.
也许这诅咒是你让我带亨利回来的办法
With no memory of me?
却不记得我吗
If I wanted my son back,
如果我想要回我儿子
do you think I'd put myself through this kind of torture?
你觉得我会让自己承受这样的痛苦吗
I cast curses to hurt other people, not myself.
我施咒是为了伤害他人 不是我自己
Maybe so.
也许是这样
But I need to start crossing people off the list.
但我需要逐一排除
How?
怎么做
By walking around, using your superpower on everyone?
四处查看 利用你的超能力吗
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
I've never seen a bow like that.
我从没见过这样的弓
Its aim is truer than any I've seen without magic.
这把弓比我见过的其他非魔法弓都准
Where did you get it?
从哪弄来的
The store.
商店
And you procured it with what?
你用什么买♥♥的
You stole it?
你偷来的吗
The proprietor looked rich, and we're poor here.
店主看起来很有钱 而我们又这么穷
We got to eat.
我们得吃饭啊
Speaking of eating, I see dinner.
说到吃饭 我看到晚餐了
Let's see how fast the wild turkeys are in this land.
看看这地方的野火鸡能跑多快
Only missed by a feather's length.
只差一根羽毛的长度
Seems that bow has improved your aim.
看来这弓的确提高了你的准头
John!
约翰
Where are you going?
你去哪
John!
约翰
John!!
约翰
This... this is where he was taken.
他就是在这里被抓走的
I wouldn't step over that line if I were you.
你还是别跨过镇界比较好
You think little John was carried away
你觉得小约翰被抓走
because he attempted to cross that line?
是因为他想跨过镇界吗
Makes sense... the dwarfs were out checking the line
说得通 小矮人失踪时
to see if anyone was coming or going when they disappeared.
就是去镇界查看是否有人进入或离开
What exactly took Little John?
到底是什么抓走了小约翰
We didn't get a good look...
我们没能看清楚
Some manner of beast with wings.
是个带翅膀的怪物
It sounds a lot like the monster that attacked me in New York.
听起来和在纽约攻击我的怪物很像
You mean the monster you were gonna to marry?
就是你打算嫁的那个怪物
You were gonna marry someone?
你本打算结婚吗
Did you just miss the part where I said "monster"?
你没听到我说那是个"怪物"吗
We need to find Little John.
我们得找到小约翰
It may lead us to everyone else who's gone missing.
这也许能让我们找到其他失踪者
David, take him and the rest of his m--
戴维 带上他还有其他的
Merry men.
绿林好汉
Right, them... and run a search grid
对 带上他们 进行网格搜索
and see if you can find any sign of their missing guy.
看能不能找到失踪那人的踪迹
Are you not joining us, Swan?
你不和我们一起吗 斯旺
Not yet. Regina was right.
现在不行 瑞金娜说得对
I'm not gonna figure out who's behind this curse
我要是想查出是谁下了诅咒
by talking to people one by one.
挨个人盘问是不行的
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
I'm gonna talk to everybody.
我要和大家说几句
Everyone!
各位
Everyone, I know that you're frightened and confused,
各位 我知道你们都很害怕很困惑
but I need you to listen.
但我需要你们听我说
Is it true?
是真的吗
Is there... is there some kind of monster keeping us from leaving town?
真有个什么怪物不让我们离开小镇吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表