You did it... orphan.
你做到了 孤儿
You don't mind if I call you a lost girl, do you?
你不介意我喊你迷失女孩吧
Call me what you like. It won't stop me from finding Henry.
随你怎么叫 都无法阻止我找到亨利
I'm counting on that.
我可指望着你呢
There's a reason I tested you.
我测试你是有原因的
Really?
真的吗
You haven't forgiven your parents for abandoning you.
你还没有原谅你父母抛弃你
Don't deny it. You haven't.
不要否认了 你就是没有
That's good.
这样很好
Really good.
真的很好
'Cause when you find Henry, you'll understand him.
因为等你找到亨利 你就能理解他了
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
He hasn't forgiven you either.
他也没有原谅你呢
By the time you get to him,
等到你找到他时
he'll never want to leave this island.
他再也不会想离开这座岛了
We'll see.
走着瞧
And as for you, Emma...
至于你 艾玛
when we're finished, you won't just feel like an orphan.
等这一切结束 你不会再觉得像个孤儿了
You'll be one.
你会成为孤儿
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表