Everything I did was to protect Henry,
我做的一切都是为了保护亨利
to rescue him from Pan.
把他从潘那儿救出来
It all makes sense.
这就说得通了
You left before we even made shore.
我们还没登岸你就走了
You wanted to get to Henry first...
你是想先找到亨利
To be on his own...
自己找到他
So no one could stop you...
这样就没人能阻止你了
So you can kill him.
你就能杀他了
It's not gonna happen,
你休想
not unless you go through all of us first.
你得先过我们所有人这一关
Someone so young...
这么年幼
In such a short time.
这么短的时间内
Look at him. He could spin for--
瞧瞧他啊 有一日...
For kings and queens one day.
他能为国王和王后纺纱
I didn't think I had any talent.
我都不知道自己有什么才能呢
Oof, more than talent. A gift!
这何止是才能 简直是天赋
You could apprentice with anyone in the land.
以你的技艺 足以做任何人的老师了
If I can make money,
如果我能挣钱
then my father and I can be together.
那我就能和父亲团聚了
Rumple...
朗普
Even with your talent,
就算你技艺惊人
too many people know your father is a cheat.
但是太多人知道你父亲是个骗子
And a coward.
还是个懦夫
If you are to have a happy life,
如果你想拥有幸福的生活
you must go somewhere where your father's name cannot follow you.
就得去一个你父亲的恶名不能影响你的地方
You mean...
你是说
Alone?
一个人生活
This bean...
这颗魔豆
Can open a portal,
能变成传送门
take you far away from this land.
带你远离这里
Even this realm.
甚至离开这个国度
You could start a new life.
你可以开始新的生活
But it cannot be with your father.
但你不能跟你父亲在一起
But he's coming back for me as soon as he gets a job.
但等他有了工作 他就会回来找我啊
The truth is, he's at the pub.
其实 他泡在酒馆里呢
He doesn't want a job.
他才不想找工作
Or real responsibility.
不想承担责任
Family can be a strength, but it can also be a burden.
家人可能是你的力量 但也可能成为你的累赘
And your father will always be your burden, Rumplestiltskin.
而你父亲永远都会是你的负担 朗普斯金
You're making a mistake.
你们错了
I don't care if the boy is destined to be my undoing.
我不管那孩子是否是我的煞星
I won't hurt him.
我不会伤害他的
Because that sounds just like you.
因为你就是这样的人啊
Without me, you will fail.
没有我 你们会失败的
I'm the most powerful amongst us.
我是我们之中法力最强的人
That's why we can't trust you.
所以我们不能信任你
If I could give you my dagger, I would.
如果我可以把我的匕♥首♥给你 我就给你了
But I can't.
但我办不到
But you can give me Pandora's box.
但你可以把潘多拉魔盒给我
I don't have to trust you if I could stop you.
如果我能阻止你 就不必信任你了
Son...
儿子
Look at me,
看着我
You so much as lift a finger to perform magic,
你要是敢施魔法
you're gonna spend an eternity in this box.
我就永远把你关在盒子里
Let's go.
走吧
Look...
听我说
You may think you know who you're up against,
你或许以为你知道你的敌人是谁
But you don't.
但你并不了解他
Then tell me.
那你说啊
What really happened between you two?
你们俩之间到底有什么恩怨
Peter Pan destroyed my father.
彼得·潘毁了我父亲
They were right.
她们说得对
You're here.
你是在这儿
Hey, laddie.
你好啊 伙计
My dogs were barking after hitting the cobblestones
我找了一早上的工作
all morning looking for work.
我的狗饿的直叫
Then these fellas told me that they never played "Find the lady."
然后这几位告诉我他们没玩过"找王后"
Rumple.
朗普
Come on.
别这样
Rumple!
朗普
You said you were finding a job!
你说你会去找工作
No one in this town would hire me.
这镇上没人肯雇我
Because no one trusts you.
因为没人相信你
But you do. Don't you, son?
但你相信 不是吗 儿子
I want to.
我也想
What if there was someplace we could start over?
如果我们可以去别的地方重新开始呢
Somewhere where no one knew you?
去一个没人认识你的地方
How?
怎么去
With this.
用这个
Where'd you get that?
你哪弄来的
Do you know how much money a bean like that would fetch?
你知道这样的魔豆能卖♥♥多少钱吗
No, it's mine!
不 这是我的
I won't let you gamble it away.
我不许你把它赌掉
Rumple, you don't understand.
朗普 你不懂
I understand this bean can take us someplace...
我知道这豆子能带我们去别的地方
where no one knows us.
去没人认识我们的地方
Where we can be a family.
我们可以在那里建立家庭
A real fresh start.
重新开始
Yes.
对
I trust you.
我信任你
Then where should we go? Hmm?
那我们去哪
There must be someplace special to you.
肯定有什么地方对你很特别
Think, think.
想想
Think, think, think, think, think.
让我想想
Think lovely thoughts.
想想好事
That's it.
有了
What?
什么
When I was a boy,
我还是个孩子的时候
my father sold me to a blacksmith.
我父亲把我卖♥♥给了一个铁匠
All day in front of hot coals, the sweat and the grime.
整日跟滚热的煤块为伍 汗流浃背 烟尘弥漫
But every night I would say to myself,
但每晚我都对自己说
"Think lovely thoughts."
想想好事
And in my sleep, I would travel to the most wonderful place.
在睡梦中 我会去一个美妙的地方
What was it called?
那是什么地方
Neverland.
梦幻岛
Then that's where we should go.
那我们就去那儿
I don't even know if this place is real.
我都不知道那里是不是真的
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I've found when a woman says that,
我发现每次有女人对我说这话
I'm rarely in for pleasant conversation.
几乎都不是什么好事
There has to be a way for David to leave the island.
肯定有办法让戴维离岛
Well, there isn't.
没有
He told me about your brother, what happened.
他跟我说了你哥哥的事
I know it can't be easy to talk about, but--
我知道这事你一定不愿提起
Well, then let's not, shall we?
那我们就别提了
The water that cured David from dreamshade
治愈了戴维中的梦荫毒的泉水
has connected him to the island.
将他与小岛联♥系♥到了一起
If he leaves, the connection is broken.
如果他离岛 联♥系♥被切断
The poison will kill him.
毒就会要他的命
What if we take some of the water with us?
如果我们带走一些泉水呢
That way he stays connected.
这样联♥系♥就不会被切断
He can stay alive in Storybrooke.
他在童话镇也能继续活下去
For how long?
活多久
Once the water runs out,
一旦泉水用尽
the dreamshade will take his life.
梦荫就会毒死他
Unless there was another cure.
除非还有其他解药
You suddenly interested in what I have to say?
突然又想听我说话了
Thought I wasn't to be trusted.
你们不是不信任我吗
You're not, but I'll take my chances.
是不信任你 但是我愿冒险
Well, if you remember,
如果你还记得
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表