What are you doing?!
你在干什么
I have to finish this.
我得写完
My dear, no.
亲爱的 不行
The vessel -- it's going down.
船要沉了
We have to abandon ship.
我们得弃船
They have to know.
她们必须知道
We might not make it home,
我们可能回不了家了
but this could.
但这个可以
Are you sure we're doing the right thing?
你确定我们这样做对吗
Yes.
是的
Anna and Elsa must know the truth.
安娜和艾尔莎必须知道真♥相♥
It's the only thing that will save them.
只有真♥相♥才能拯救她们
Anna, they would be so proud of you.
安娜 他们会十分为你骄傲的
Both of us, Elsa.
也会为你骄傲 艾尔莎
Now, come on.
走吧
I have a surprise for you.
我给你准备了惊喜
Really?
是吗
Because surprises tend to be hit or miss in this family.
因为在咱家 惊喜未必都是"喜"事
This one you'll like. I promise.
你会喜欢这个惊喜的 我保证
It's for your wedding.
是为你的婚礼准备的
"Storybrooke."
童话镇
Regina...
瑞金娜...
Not now, Swan.
现在别烦我 斯旺
I'm sorry.
对不起
When I brought Marian back, I didn't know who she was.
我带玛丽安回来时 并不知道她是谁
I didn't intend to cause you pain.
我不是有意让你难过的
Well, your intentions really don't matter.
你的本意并不重要
Because once again, I've felt the brunt of heroism.
因为我又一次受到了英雄主义的打击
Always the villain...
我总是坏人
...even when I'm not. What was I supposed to do?
哪怕我不是 我还能怎么做
Well, you were dumb enough to travel through time.
你蠢到去穿越时间了
Maybe you should have left things well enough alone.
也许你该顺其自然
I am not gonna apologize for saving someone's life.
我救了一个人 我不会为此道歉
She was to die anyway. What did it matter?
反正她也是要死的 这有什么关系
What mattered was she was a person.
有关系 她是个人
And...whatever she did, she didn't deserve to die.
不管她做了什么 都不该死
Well, maybe she did.
也许她该死
Well, you would know. I saved her from you.
你肯定知道 我是从你手中救下了她
The woman who did that,
做出那种事的女人
that was the person I was, not the person I am.
是过去的我 不是现在的我
I worked very hard to build a future --
我努力创造未来
A future that's now gone.
如今却是一场空
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Well, I know it's complicated enough that his dead wife is back.
我知道他死去的妻子回来了 这就够复杂了
Regina, for that, I'm sorry.
瑞金娜 对此我很抱歉
If there's anything I can do to help --
如果我可以帮什么忙...
Swan... The more you try to help...
斯旺 你越想帮忙
the worse my life becomes.
我的生活就变得越糟
Marian, please, meet her.
玛丽安 拜托 见见她
She's not at all what you think.
她完全不是你想的那样
Regina...
瑞金娜
I-I want you to meet Marian.
我想让你见见玛丽安
I -- I want us to talk about this.
我希望我们能谈谈
Wait, were you two... Are you two together?
等等 你俩...你俩在一起了吗
Marian, please.
玛丽安 拜托
You and the evil queen?
你和巫后
Did you let her near my son?
你让她靠近我儿子了吗
Do you know what she's done? The terror that she's inflicted?
你知道她做过什么 制♥造♥了多少恐惧吗
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Well, no one's been incinerated yet, so that's a good sign.
还没有人被烧成灰 这是个好兆头
Regina, you all right?
瑞金娜 你没事吧
What -- what is wrong with you people?
你们这些人有什么毛病啊
W-why are you talking to her?
你们为什么跟她说话
Don't you know who she is?
你们不知道她是谁吗
Mom, what's going on?
妈妈 怎么了
She's a monster.
她是个魔头
No, she's...
不 她...
Regina --
瑞金娜
No good has ever come of pushing that woman.
逼她从来都没有好结果
Give her space.
给她点空间
Yeah, but it's what she does in that space I'm worried about.
我担心的正是她自己待着时会做出什么事来
You don't think she'll become evil again.
你觉得她又会走上邪路吗
She can't. She's come too far.
不会的 她改变了那么多
I hope you're right, kid.
但愿你是对的 孩子
Well, that party went south fast.
派对那么快就不欢而散
Easy, Walter. Easy.
淡定 沃尔特 淡定
She needs to be treated gently.
温柔点对待这车
You made me designated driver.
是你要我做司机的
I'm gonna drive how I like.
我喜欢怎么开就怎么开
No beer is worth this.
真不该为杯酒受这罪
Really? Radio station shuts down after dark now?
不是吧 入夜后电台就不广播了吗
Sleepy!
瞌睡虫
You have to tell me!
你得告诉我
No, don't tell me.
不 别告诉我
A horse and carriage!
一匹马和四轮马车
No, a horse couldn't get up stairs.
不对 马又不能上楼
It's a snow palace, an indoor ice rink.
是座雪宫殿 室内溜冰场
the whole wedding will be on ice.
婚礼会在冰上举♥行♥
It's an...
是一个
attic. It is indeed.
阁楼 没错
So, we're here because...?
我们来这儿是因为
Take a look.
看看
Is that...
那是
Mother's. Yes.
妈妈的婚纱
You found it.
你找到了
Go on.
试试吧
I don't want to rip it.
我不想弄坏
Then you'll have to put it on carefully.
那你穿的时候可要小心
You want me to wear it?
你要我穿上吗
Of course you want me to wear it. Why else would we be here?
你当然是要我试穿 不然我们来干吗
It's missing something.
少了点什么
There.
这就对了
Something new to go with something borrowed.
"新"项链配上"借的"礼服[婚礼习俗]
It's gorgeous!
太美了
I mean enchanting.
太可爱了
I mean I love you!
爱死你了
You're very welcome.
不必客气
Now, shall we see it with the dress?
快去把裙子穿上吧
It's so beautiful and soft.
好漂亮 布料也很柔软
You know I'm gonna spill something on it.
我肯定会洒上什么 弄脏裙子的
Maybe only clear beverages at the wedding.
也许婚礼上只许上无色酒
So, about the wedding --
说到婚礼
Tell me I don't have to walk down the aisle with Sven?
我不用和斯温一起走红地毯吧
He's not the best man... but he is invited.
他不是伴郎 但我邀请他了
And now is where you tell me you're joking.
你是在和我开玩笑吧
He's going to be properly attired...
他会做一只打扮得体的
for a reindeer.
驯鹿
I'm sure he will be.
这我相信
I am actually a little bit more concerned with the groom.
其实我倒更担心新郎
Elsa, he knows what to wear.
艾尔莎 他知道该穿什么
It's not like he grew up in a barn.
他又不是在谷仓长大的
Fine. Yes.
好吧 好吧
H-he lived in one for a while,
他是在谷仓里生活了一段时间
but he grew up with trolls.
但他是和地精一起长大的
Wait until you see him.
见到他你就知道了
He even cut his hair. He's going to look wonderful.
他还剪了头发 他会打扮得帅帅的
That would be a most-welcome surprise.
那可是很棒的意外之喜了
Elsa, what's wrong?
艾尔莎 怎么了
What is that?
那是什么
A diary?
日记
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表