Tell me or you will never leave!
告诉我 不然你别想走了
He dies.
他死了
He forgives you.
他原谅你了
He loved you.
他爱你
He died to save all of us.
他为救我们大家而死
Don't let that be in vain.
不要让他白白牺牲
No, I-I can change what happened.
我可以改变发生的事
I-I can save my boy!
我可以救我儿子
You think you can change the future,
你认为你可以改变未来
but you might make it worse.
但也许你只会让未来变得更糟
I loved him, too.
我也爱他
I wanted to save him.
我也想救他
He died a hero.
他英勇献身
You can't take that away from him.
你不能改变这一点
You have to drink the potion.
你必须喝下这药
You have to forget everything I just told you.
你必须忘记我跟你说的一切
What the hell am I doing in here?
我在这里干什么
Hey, do me a favor. Fill her in.
帮我个忙 告诉她情况
Make sure she doesn't freak out.
别把她吓坏了
Where are you going?
你去哪
I have some people I need to see.
我得去看一些人
Emma.
艾玛
You weren't answering your cell. We were worried.
你都不接电♥话♥ 我们好担心
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm home.
我回家了
Do you mean that you're not leaving?
你是说你不离开了吗
No. I'm not going anywhere.
是的 我哪也不去了
We're staying in Storybrooke?
我们要留在童话镇吗
Yeah, kid. This is where we belong.
是的 我们属于这里
This is where our family is.
我们的家人都在这里
Mom...
妈妈
Dad, I missed you.
爸爸 我想你们
Wait. You're princess Leia?
等等 你是莉亚公主
Nice alias.
不错的化名
I was in a pinch.
当时情况紧急
Well, there you go. You're officially one of us.
好了 你现在和我们一样了
A fairy-tale princess at last.
终于成了童话故事的公主
Yeah, and as my first princess-y request...
是啊 我的首个公主请求
I would like to know the name of the baby.
就是要知道宝宝的名字
Right, that.
是哦 名字
Ready?
准备好了吗
Excuse me,
抱歉打扰各位
if I could have everyone's attention just for a moment...
请各位听我说几句
This coronation ceremony is something
本次加冕典礼
we've looked forward to for a long time.
我们期待了很久
The arrival of our new son
我们的儿子的出生
has been the cause of great joy for our family.
给我们全家带来了欢乐
And we hope you can share in it
我们要给他取一个英雄的名字
as we name him for a hero.
希望大家能与我们同乐
Someone who saved every one of us.
这个英雄救了我们大家
Who we loved and he loved back.
我们爱他 他也爱我们
People of Storybrooke,
童话镇的各位
it is our great joy to introduce you to our son...
我们很高兴为大家介绍我们的儿子
Prince Neal.
尼尔王子
It's so nice to meet you, Neal.
很高兴见到你 尼尔
So...
那么
Do you think Rumplestiltskin is right?
你觉得朗普斯金没说错吧
I'm in the book now.
我现在也在书里了
He said everything, besides our little adventure,
他说除了我们的小冒险
would go back to normal.
一切都会回归正常
Do you think that it is?
你觉得是这样吗
He's right.
他没说错
Otherwise I'd remember that damn bar wench I kissed.
否则我就会记住我吻过的那个酒吧姑娘
How would that prove anything?
这能证明什么
I know how you kiss.
我了解你的吻技
I'd have gone after her.
我本会去找她的
But I didn't. My life went on exactly the same as before.
但我没有 我的生活和以前完全一样
Yeah, must've been the rum.
是的 一定是喝醉了
Everything's back to normal.
一切又恢复正常了
You're a bloody hero, Swan.
你是个英雄 斯旺
So are you.
你也是
I wanted to thank you, Killian.
我早就想感谢你了 基里安
For going back for me in the first place in New York.
谢谢你当初去纽约找我
If you hadn't...
如果不是你
It was the right thing to do.
那么做是应该的
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
How did you get to me?
你怎么找到我的
Well, the curse was coming.
诅咒就要降临
I ditched my crew and took the Jolly Roger
我丢弃了船员 开着海盗船
as fast and as far as I possibly could to outrun it.
以最快的速度逃离
You outran a curse?
你逃离了诅咒
I'm a hell of a captain.
我可是个好船长
And once I was outside of the curse's purview,
一逃出诅咒的范围
I knew that the walls were down.
我知道屏障一定不在了
Transport between the worlds was possible again.
又可以在各个时间穿梭
All I needed was a magic bean.
我只需要魔豆
Those are not easy to come by.
魔豆可不容易得到
They are if you've got something of value to trade.
只要用有价值的东西去交换就行了
And what was that?
你用什么换的
Why, the Jolly Roger, of course.
当然是海盗船了
You traded your ship for me?
你用你的船换了我
Aye.
是的
It is my great honor
我十分荣幸
to officiate this most lovely union.
能主持这场美妙的婚礼
If you'd like to begin your vows...
可以开始宣誓了
Rumplestiltskin...
朗普斯金
This thing we have, it's...
我们的感情
it's never been easy.
一直困难重重
I've...
我...
I've lost you so many times.
我失去你太多次了
I've lost you to -- to darkness,
你曾被黑暗侵蚀
to weakness, and...
被软弱羁绊
and finally, to death.
甚至牺牲了性命
But now I realize...
但现在我明白了
I realize that
我明白
I have not spent my life losing you.
我并不是一直在失去你
I've spent my life finding you.
而是穷尽此生来寻找你
Belle...
贝儿
when we met,
我们初遇时
I wasn't just unloved and unloving.
我不仅没人爱 也没有爱意
I was an enemy of love.
我视爱为敌人
Love had only brought me pain.
爱带给我的只有痛苦
My walls were up.
我筑起了心墙
But you broke them down.
而你打破了这面墙
You brought me home.
是你带我回家
You brought light into my life
你给我的生命带来了光明
and chased away all the darkness.
驱走了所有黑暗
And I vow to you I will never forget
我向你许诺我永远不会忘记
the distance between what I was
过去和现在的我
and what I am.
之间的差距
I owe more to you than I can ever say.
我欠你情的无以言表
How you can see the man behind the monster,
你是如何看到野兽内心的人性
I will never know.
我永远不会明白
But that monster is gone.
但那只野兽已经不存在了
And the man beneath him may be flawed...
也许野兽外表下的你并不完美
but we all are.
但没有人是完美的
And I love you for it.
我爱的就是这样的你
Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket.
有时最好的书往往会蒙上最厚的灰尘
And sometimes the best teacup
有时最好的茶杯
is chipped.
也会有缺口
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表