Only that he was able to escape with a weapon
只知道他是靠从军械库偷来的
that he stole from the armory --
一件武器才得以逃跑的
The dagger that's against my throat.
就是正抵在我脖子上的匕♥首♥
Rise and shine, you bilge rats!
起床啦 你们这些舱底老鼠
No offense, Mr. Smee.
无意冒犯 斯密先生
None taken.
没关系
I keep dreaming of cheese.
我总是梦到奶酪
What is it?
那是什么
I know who has the Jolly Roger, and we're gonna take her back.
我知道海盗船在谁手上 我们要把它抢回来
Whose funeral shall we be attending, sir?
我们将要参加谁的葬礼啊 先生
Black Beard.
黑胡子
Black Beard?
黑胡子
But...he's the most cutthroat pirate ever to hoist a sail.
但他是史上最残酷的海盗
After you, of course.
不过你当然比他厉害了
Which will make it all the more satisfying
所以等我把船抢回来
when I take my ship back and make him walk her lovely plank.
并让他走跳板后 我会更加开心
Let's not be hasty.
别这么着急
We've been having fun robbing carriages.
我们现在抢劫马车也挺不错
Getting rich from it, too.
还赚了一大笔
M-m-maybe we should forget about the Jolly Roger.
或许我们该就此忘记海盗船
You said it yourself. We don't need a ship to be --
你自己说的 我们没有船也能...
She's not just a ship.
她不只是艘船
I'm fairly certain she is.
我非常确定她就是艘船
She's more than that.
她对我来说意义重大
I haven't been myself since we've returned.
回来之后我就一直不对劲
I should have realized the reason why.
我早该意识到是为什么
It's because I don't have her.
因为我失去了她
"her"?
"她"
You talk about the vessel as though she's a woman.
你把这艘船说得像个女人一样
Women come and go, Mr. Smee,
女人留不住 斯密先生
but a pirate's life -- it's forever.
但海盗的生活 这是永恒不变的
Still, captain...
但是 船长
I doubt we could even find Black Beard --
我们估计都找不到黑胡子
Don't be a coward!
别这么懦弱
I know where he moors his vessels.
我知道他把船停在哪
It's less than a day's trek.
徒步不到一天便可到达
And then I'll have my ship again.
然后我会把我的船抢回来
And I will have my prince.
而我也会救回我的王子
Few people have held a dagger to my throat
很少有人能拿匕♥首♥抵着我的喉咙
and lived to tell the tale.
还有幸活着离开
I'd leave before I change my mind.
我劝你还是在我改主意前赶紧离开
No.
不
I've crossed paths with enough pirates to know your code.
我跟不少海盗打过交道 我知道你们的准则
Any valuable information a pirate captain ascertains
海盗船长获得任何的重要情报
shall be compensated in equal favor.
都要给予等价的回报
I think she's right.
我觉得她说得对
So... when do we leave?
那么 我们什么时候出发
You want to know the secret to winning?
你想知道致胜秘诀吗
Practice? No, my boy.
勤加练习吗 才不是
Loaded dice.
灌铅骰子
That's cheating.
那是出老千
Only if you get caught.
不被抓住就不算
I think it's cheating either way.
不管怎样 这就是出老千
Point is, you win.
重点是能赢
"practice," huh?
你就"勤加练习"吧
Uh, Hook, this is a friend of ours -- Ariel.
虎克 这是我们的一个朋友 艾莉尔
She's looking for someone
她在找一个人
who didn't return to storybrooke with the rest of us.
他没和我们一起回到童话镇
He's from a maritime kingdom, and he loved to sail.
他来自一个沿海国家 他热爱航海
Perhaps...you came across him on the high seas?
或许 你跟他在公海上碰到过
His name's Prince Eric.
他叫埃里克王子
Sorry, lass.
对不起 姑娘
I wish I could help, but I've never heard of him.
我真想帮你 但我从没听说过他
Don't touch anything.
什么东西都不要碰
How am I supposed to learn magic if I can't touch anything?
什么都不让我碰我要怎么学魔法
The same way I did with Rumple.
用朗普教我的方法
We're going to create a solid foundation first
我们要先打好坚实的基础
and then build your skills from the ground up.
然后逐步提高你的能力
I said "don't touch."
我说不要碰
So, while we're here, who's looking after Henry?
我们俩都在这里 谁在照顾亨利呢
The un-charmings?
失去白马的王子夫妇吗
Actually, Hook is.
其实是虎克在照顾他
Well, those two have been spending a lot of time together lately.
他们俩最近总在一起呢
Hook's good with Henry, and Henry likes him.
虎克跟亨利处得很好 亨利也喜欢他
He's prone to violence, impulsive,
他有暴♥力♥倾向 非常冲动
and has a Hook for a hand.
还拿钩子当手
What about him would a 12-year-old boy not like?
一个12岁的男孩怎么会不喜欢他呢
I trust him.
我信任他
He brought me back to Storybrooke, and he didn't have to.
是他把我带回了童话镇 他不必费这事的
Oh. Of course he brought you back.
他当然会带你回来了
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Seriously?
你真要装吗
You're going to pretend everyone doesn't see
你要装作别人都看不到
the yearning looks and doe-y eyes?
那份相思之心和深情眼神吗
I don't yearn.
我才没相思呢
Well, maybe.
也许你没有
But he does.
但他有
Let's start with roots for incantations.
我们从咒语起源开始学吧
Are you kidding me right now?
你开玩笑吗
What language is this -- Spanish?
这是什么语啊 西班牙语吗
. We're making magic.
我们不是在做小吃 我们是在施咒语
It's Elvish.
这是精灵语
Well, half Elvish.
至少有些是
I'm never gonna get this.
我怎么可能学会啊
Is this how Rumple taught you?
朗普就是这样教你的吗
Just think about your training. What other methods did he use?
想想你的训练 他还用什么方法了
Rumple was a bully.
朗普就爱欺负人
He didn't suffer fools,
他对笨蛋没有耐心
and he certainly didn't coddle his students.
而且也不会温柔对待自己的学生
And if he tried to teach you how to swim
要是他教你学游泳
and you couldn't learn, you drowned.
你又学不会 那你就会淹死
Drowned?
淹死
That's it.
对了
That's what?
什么
What the hell are you doing?!
你在干什么
Teaching you to swim.
教你游泳
Come on. Think hard, Hook.
好好想想 虎克
Are you sure you can't remember anything that can be useful?
你确定你记不得什么有用的线索了吗
My apologies, mate, but if I'd run across a prince
抱歉 哥们 但如果我遇见过一个王子
during my adventure, I think I'd remember it.
我一定不会忘记的
I just -- I don't understand.
我不懂
How could he vanish without a trace?
他怎么可能凭空失踪呢
That's it.
对啊
Maybe he didn't.
也许他没失踪
What do you mean?
什么意思
When the curse brought us back here, it brought our things, too.
诅咒把我们带回来时 还带回了我们的东西
Gold's shop is filled with them.
都在戈登的商店里
And if we find something of Eric's,
如果我们能找到埃里克的东西
we can use a locator spell to track him.
我们就能用定位咒找到他
Let's go.
走吧
Sounds like a plan. Best of luck with that.
挺好的 祝好运
Oh, wait, no. You should come with us.
等等 你应该一起来
You might remember something that we won't -- or can't.
说不定你能想起我们忘了的事呢
You'd be far more helpful than us.
你肯定比我们有用多了
Well, someone has to keep an eye on the boy.
总得有人看着孩子吧
Well, Mary Margaret and I can take over.
玛丽·玛格丽特和我可以接手
Could we... have a talk for a moment?
我们谈谈行吗
What is it?
怎么了
You sure this is such a good idea, mate?
你觉得这样好吗 哥们
Let's be honest -- there's only one obvious explanation
现实点吧 小美人鱼找不到她的王子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表