Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Rumplestiltskin,
朗普斯金
scared of ending up just like his coward father.
害怕成为和他父亲一样的懦夫
Papa! No!
爸爸 不
A young boy will lead you to your son.
一个小男孩会将你领向你儿子
what's going on?
怎么了
The boy will be your undoing.
这个男孩会成为你的煞星
Once you drink this water,
一旦喝下了这泉水
you can never leave Neverland.
你就永远不能离开梦幻岛了
It's a small price to pay for what I get in return--
这就是我为活命必须付出的代价
What do you need him to believe in?
你想让他相信什么
Me.
相信我
Inside is where our salvation awaits.
能拯救魔法的东西就在里面
Are you up to the task?
你准备好接受考验了吗
Follow the lady, gents.
盯住王后 先生们
A shilling returns two.
赢了奖金翻番
What?
不可能
Don't feel too bad.
别难过
You're not the only one who's been spurned by the lady tonight.
你不是今晚唯一看走眼的
She's been quite shy all evening.
王后一晚上都很害羞
You tricked me.
你作弊
How'd she get in there?
她怎么跑这儿来了
Please, don't hurt him! He's my father!
求你 别打他 他是我爸爸
You'd be better off without him.
没了他你会过得更好
No, no.
不
Are you okay?
你没事吧
The cost of the game.
就是游戏的代价罢了
He didn't even leave me a shilling for a pint.
他都不给我个先令喝酒
How rude.
真没礼貌
He took all of our money.
他把钱都拿走了
Yes, but I'll figure something out.
是啊 我会想办法的
I always do...
我总有办法
Rumple.
朗普
Roll up!
走吧
How is she?
她怎么样了
I fear she's getting worse, Henry.
恐怕她情况越来越糟了 亨利
But if I save magic...
但如果我挽救了魔法
She'll live?
她就能活下来了吗
Yes.
是的
But more than that, Henry.
但不止如此 亨利
If you save magic, you'll save us all.
如果你拯救了魔法 就拯救了我们所有人
But to do it, you have to truly believe.
但想要做到这一点 就得真正坚信
I do.
我信
Good, because we don't have much time.
很好 我们时间可不多了
Follow me.
跟我来
My brothers!
我的兄弟们
Tonight, the dream of Neverland will awaken from its slumber.
今晚 梦幻岛的梦将从沉睡中苏醒
Tonight, the heart of the truest believer shall fulfill its destiny,
今晚 至诚之心将完成其使命
and with it our destiny.
我们的使命 也将随之实现
Tonight, Henry saves magic!
今晚 亨利要拯救魔法
You know, despite our differences,
要知道 尽管我们有分歧
I can always count on you to get things done...
我总能指望你把事办妥
unlike the rest of them.
不像他们其他人
You were right. They're just a liability.
你说得对 他们就是累赘
Where are they?
他们在哪
Oh, well, Pan told them Neal was alive,
潘跟他们说尼尔还活着
and, of course, Emma took the bait.
所以艾玛就上当了
Such a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
Oh, I'm so sorry.
对不起
No, no, don't be. He is alive.
没事 他的确还活着
What?
什么
Pan wasn't lying.
潘没撒谎
My son is here on the island.
我儿子就在岛上
I've seen him.
我见到他了
You saw him and you... You just parted ways?
你见到了他 却跟他分道扬镳了吗
You realize that he might have a way off the island.
你知道他可能有离岛的办法吧
Let's worry about the travel plans after we get Henry.
我们救出亨利再考虑离岛办法吧
There's something you're not telling me.
你有事瞒着我
What happened when you saw him?
你见到他之后发生什么了
Look, all you have to know is, the next time I see him
你只需要知道 下次我见到他时
will be when I'm putting Henry in his arms.
我会把亨利交到他手上
When father and son are reunited.
儿子和父亲终于可以团聚
Where are we?
这是什么地方
These nice ladies are going to look after you for a little while.
这些好心的女士会照顾你一段日子
You must be the boy... Rumplestiltskin.
你就是那孩子吧 朗普斯金
Do you know how to spin?
你会纺织吗
We can teach you.
我们可以教你
I-I don't want to stay here. Please, I-I'll be good.
我不想留在这儿 求你 我会乖乖的
This will give me time to get a real job,
这样我就有时间找份正经工作了啊
so we can be together.
那样我们就能在一起了
We can be together right now.
我们现在就能在一起啊
Papa, please.
爸爸 求你了
Don't leave me here.
别把我丢在这儿
Don't be scared now.
别害怕
Hey, I got you a present.
我有个礼物给你
A friend.
跟你做朋友
Someone to be at your side when I'm away.
我不在的时候可以陪伴你
It will be with you when I cannot.
它会替我守护着你
It will?
真的吗
Give it a name.
给它起个名字吧
Names always make things better.
有了名字就会好得多
They make them real.
你会觉得它像是真的
Trust me.
相信我
It will protect you.
它会保护你
And I'll be back before you know it.
爸爸很快就会回来
I promise.
我保证
I'm gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan's compound.
我去问问叮当我们离潘的营地还有多远
I don't wanna be surprised by any lost boys on patrol.
我不想被巡逻的迷失男孩突袭
Good idea.
有道理
Looks like you two buried the hatchet.
看来你们两个和好了
Buried? Uh... I don't know.
和好 说不上吧
We've at least put it away for now.
至少能暂时放开了
So you're really gonna stay here with him?
你真打算留下陪他吗
The thought of leaving you, Emma, it kills me.
想到要跟你分别 艾玛 我就痛不欲生
But there's nothing we can do.
但是我们没办法
If David leaves the island, he'll die.
如果戴维离岛 他会死的
So you're just giving up?
那你要放弃了
Family means being together, all of us.
一家人就该我们所有人在一起
But there's no other way.
但是没别的办法啊
Maybe this is just you rubbing off on me,
或许是你影响了我
but I don't believe that.
但我不信事情就这样了
There's always a way.
总会有办法的
Well, if this is your version of a rescue party,
如果这是你们的营救队伍
we got here just in time.
那我们来得正是时候嘛
What are you two doing here?
你们怎么来了
Well, same as you,
跟你一样
Except we actually have a chance.
不过我们真的有希望
Pandora's box.
潘多拉魔盒
It could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid.
只要打开盖子 就能永远困住潘
You didn't tell me my father was with her.
你没说我爸爸跟她在一起
I didn't know.
我也不知道
Wait, your father is the dark one?
什么 你父亲是黑暗者
Yeah, and he's not getting anywhere near Henry.
对 而且他绝不能靠近亨利
Bae...
小比
Why? What are you talking about?
怎么了 你这话什么意思
There's a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing.
有则预言称 亨利是他的煞星
He didn't come here to protect him.
他来这儿不是为了保护他
He came here to kill him.
他是来杀他的
That's why you didn't want to find Neal before you got Henry back?
所以你才不想先去找尼尔再救亨利吗
Because you knew he'd spill your secret.
因为你知道他会说出你的秘密
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表