Hook.
虎克
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
Good to see you again, Robin.
再见到你很高兴 罗宾
You, too, Baelfire.
我也很高兴 比尔菲
Well we've come a long way, haven't we?
我们真是好久没见了 是吧
Belle!
贝儿
I believe you already know --
相信你们已经知道
she once treated a poor thief far better than I deserved.
她曾经善待过一个不值得可怜的小贼
She does that a lot.
她经常这么做
And what of you? What of your journey?
你怎么样 一路情况如何
Were you able to find your son in Neverland?
你在梦幻岛找到你儿子了吗
Yes, thank you.
找到了 谢谢
I don't mean to pry, but I don't see the boy.
恕我冒昧 我没看到你儿子
It's complicated, but, uh, he's safe.
说来话长 但他很安全
He's with his mother.
他和他母亲在一起
So, what do you think of our new friend?
你觉得我们的新朋友怎么样
Can we trust him? He is a thief.
能相信他吗 他可是个贼
Think of it from his perspective.
推己及人
How do you think he looks at you?
你觉得他怎么看你
Point taken.
有道理
He's kind of cute, huh?
他挺帅的 是吧
He smells like forest.
他身上一股森林味
Look.
看
What happened?
怎么回事
That's exactly what I'm about to find out.
我去探个究竟
A protection spell -- the entire castle's encircled by it.
有道保护咒 整个城♥堡♥都在里面
Didn't you do this? Undo it.
不是你施的咒吗 解除吧
Well, don't you think if I could,
要是我可以
I'd be halfway home by now?
这会儿都要走到家了
No. Someone hijacked it. Who?
不 有人控制了咒语 谁
Who's in there?
谁在里面
I don't know,
我不知道
but I'm gonna find out whoever's eating my porridge.
但我一定会查出是谁抢了我的地盘
Nobody sits in my chair.
谁都休想抢走我的位子
Nobody takes our castle.
谁都休想抢走我们的城♥堡♥
We've got a lot of people looking to us.
还有一群人指望我们呢
They're scared, and rightfully so.
他们很害怕 这可以理解
Let's get them to safety first.
先带他们去安全的地方
They'll be safe when whoever's in there is dead.
里面的人死了 他们就安全了
Rushing in there is a bad plan, Regina.
就这么冲进去太不明智 瑞金娜
You know that.
你懂的
I can offer safe harbor in Sherwood Forest.
舍伍德森林里有安全的避难所
It's not far.
离这儿不远
We can offer food, shelter,
我们能提供食物 庇护
and a thick canopy no creature will spy you under.
无人监视的顶篷
Do you have weapons?
你有武器吗
We're lousy with them.
多得是
Fine. Lead the way.
行 带我们走吧
But we're coming back.
但我们会回来的
And whoever did this... is going to suffer.
不管这是谁干的 一定要付出代价
Regina, it's our home.
瑞金娜 那是我们的家
We'll make it safe again.
我们会再次收复它的
Snow and the queen settled their differences.
白雪和巫后摒弃了前嫌
Frankly, I was bored.
说实话 我觉得无聊了
I had a life to get back to -- a pirate's life.
我还要回到我的生活中去 海盗的生活
Glad to see you haven't changed.
很高兴你还是我认识的你
There wasn't anything for me in the enchanted forest.
魔法森林里没有值得我眷恋的人了
Why would I stay?
我为什么要留下
All was well... until I got a message,
一切安好 直到我得到消息
a message saying that there was a new curse
说那里被下了新的诅咒
and that everyone had been returned to storybrooke.
所有人都回到了童话镇
The message told me that the only hope was you.
而且你是他们唯一的希望
You came all the way back here to save my family?
你回来就是为了拯救我的家人
I came back to save you.
我是来救你的
Who could have done this?
到底是谁干的
Someone powerful enough to reach into this world.
一个有能力把魔爪伸进这个世界的人
Any more specific thoughts?
能再具体点吗
Alas, you're the savior -- not me.
很遗憾 救世主是你不是我
You know what I was yesterday?
你知道我昨天的身份吗
A mother, till you showed up
只是个母亲 直到你出现
and started poking holes in everything I thought was real.
把我以为真实的生活揭露得体无完肤
When I drank that potion,
我喝下药剂时
it was like waking up from a dream --
就像从梦中醒来
a really good dream.
很美的梦
Well, you have what matters most -- your son.
你没有失去最重要的东西 你儿子
Now I have to figure out how to explain this to him.
现在我得想办法和他解释这事
Alas, I could only scavenge together enough
很遗憾 我只能搜集到
for one dose of memory potion.
一剂记忆药水
Better start figuring out what I'm gonna tell him.
那我得开始琢磨要怎么跟他说了
Who's that?
谁来了
Walsh.
沃什
Henry invited him.
亨利邀请他来的
I could get rid of him. No.
我去打发他走 不要
My memories might not be real,
也许我的记忆并不真实
but he is...
但他的是真的
and so are the eight months we spent together.
还有我们共度的那八个月
I owe him an explanation.
我欠他一个解释
What are you gonna say to him?
你要怎么跟他说呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
But I care about him too much to drag him into all this.
但是我不想把他也牵扯进来
Wait here.
在这儿等我
Sorry. My place is just kind of a mess right now.
抱歉 我家现在有点乱
Emma, it's okay to make a bold, romantic gesture
艾玛 一个大胆浪漫的表示
without passing it off as a housekeeping malfunction.
不需要用家里乱来掩饰
Walsh, I...
沃什 我
I can't marry you.
我不能嫁给你
It's too soon, huh? It's not that.
因为进展太快了 不是的
I-I need to go home and take care of some things.
我得回家 有些事需要我处理
Home?
家
You said you were an orphan.
你不是说你是个孤儿吗
You said it was just you and Henry, that this was your home.
你说亨利是你唯一的家人
That wasn't a lie.
我并没有说谎
There's a part of my life that I've been blocking out,
我失去了一部分记忆
and I think it would be impossible for you to understand.
我觉得你会很难理解
Come on. How do you know that?
拜托 你怎么知道
What changed overnight?
这一晚究竟发生了什么
Someone from my past showed up.
我以前认识的一个人来了
Henry's father?
亨利的父亲吗
Another ex?
还是其他前男友
It's nothing like that.
不是这样的
H-he's more like a ghost.
说他是幽灵更贴切些
Okay, so that's how I'm supposed to sleep at night?
你要我怎么接受这件事
You're trading me in for a ghost?
你要为一个幽灵放弃我
It kills me to have to make this choice at all,
做出这个决定我也很痛苦
to leave us behind -- my whole life.
抛弃你 抛弃现在的整个生活
Emma, if you love this life, then keep it.
艾玛 要是你喜欢现在的生活 那就留下
Stay. Just stay.
留下就好
I-I can't.
我不能
I wish you could see this the way I see it.
真希望你能理解我
And I wish you hadn't drank that potion.
真希望你没喝那剂药
What?
你说什么
You just couldn't leave well enough alone.
你就是不能安于现状 是吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
It's too bad.
真是遗憾
I actually kind of liked you.
我其实还真挺喜欢你的
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Really?
不会吧
Swan!
斯旺
What the blazes was that?
刚刚怎么回事
A reminder that I was never safe,
让我知道我根本没安全过
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表