Let's get this over with, shall we?
出来做个了结吧 好吧
A "complicated history"?
"复杂的过去"
That's quite a diplomatic way of describing it.
说得可真圆滑
You look terrible.
你看起来真糟
You trying to provoke me?
你想激怒我吗
Come and get me, Tinker Bell.
来抓我啊 小叮当
You think you'so smart.
你自以为很聪明
But you're gonna fail.
但你注定失败
No one's home.
没人在家
Come on up.
上来吧
Where would it be?
会在哪呢
She wouldn't leave dust just lying around, mate.
她不会随便乱放精灵尘的 伙计
It's not here, I promise.
东西肯定不在这儿
Sorry.
抱歉
It's pretty bare.
这地方很简陋
Reminds me of some place.
让我想起个地方
You'd think a tree house would be more cheery.
树屋居然会这么死气沉沉的
Where I used to live, that's it.
像我以前住的地方
Because it's just a place to sleep.
因为这儿只是个睡觉的地方
What would you know about that?
这你怎么会有体会
I didn't always have a canopy bed and a palace.
我又不是一直住宫殿睡四柱床
I had a place like this, too, once.
我也曾住过这种地方
You did?
真的吗
I had a tree stump when I was running from the queen.
我躲避巫后的时候就住过树屋
Believe it or not, I understand this Tinker Bell.
不管你信不信 我理解小叮当
The real question is, why does she have a ladder?
但问题是 她要梯子干什么
Fairies have wings.
仙子是有翅膀的
Hey, guys? I found something.
大伙们 我找到点东西
It's a handkerchief.
是条手帕
That's Regina's. How did it get here?
是瑞金娜的 怎么会在这里
She's tracking us, watching Regina.
她在追踪我们 监视瑞金娜
But if she's been watching her...
但如果她在追踪瑞金娜
Then we're in the wrong place.
那我们来错地方了
Regina.
瑞金娜
About time you woke up.
也该醒了
I've been looking forward to this chat for quite some time.
我期待跟你谈谈很久了
Look, you don't know why I'm here.
听着 你不清楚我来这儿的原因
Oh, I know exactly why you're here.
我十分清楚
You're trying to find your son.
你想找你儿子
I take it by the restraints, you're not helping.
你这么捆着我 是不打算帮忙喽
Hell no.
当然不
You're the last person I'd ever help, after how you burned me.
你那样伤害我 我死都不会帮你
Burned you?
伤害你
You're the one who interfered my life.
是你干扰了我的生活
And threw away my own in the process.
还顺带毁掉了我的生活
So what do you want from me?
你想拿我怎么样
To kill me?
杀了我吗
You think it's that easy?
你以为就这么简单
Whatever you knocked me out with, I can tell it's not magic.
我知道你用来弄昏我的东西不是魔法
Maybe poppies.
也许是罂粟
But they're wearing off.
但效果在衰退
And since you had to resort to that,
如果你只能用罂粟
it only means one thing--
这只能说明
you don't have magic.
你没有魔法
But I do.
但我有
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
But even your magic can't stop this.
但你的魔法也无法阻止这个
Ever hear of dreamshade?
听过梦荫吗
Yes.
听过
Good.
很好
How the hell did you get like this?
你是怎么沦落至此的
I met you.
我遇到了你
How'd it go?
进展如何
Uh... it was--
就是...
What happened?
发生什么了
I don't understand. You're not glowing with new love.
我不明白 有了新欢怎么不开心
You should be glowing.
你该开心啊
Because it didn't work.
因为没成功
The pixie dust-- it was wrong.
精灵尘是错的
I went in and met him, and he was awful.
我进去见了他 他很糟糕
He was just... awful.
他...很糟糕
Are you sure you went to the right man?
你确定你找对了人吗
Yes, the one with the lion tattoo.
确定 就是有狮子文身的那个
That wasn't the problem.
问题不在这儿
Then what was?
那是什么
You.
你
Me? Yes.
我吗 是的
You.
是你
You're a terrible fairy.
你就是个烂仙子
You didn't go in, did you?
你根本没进去 对吧
How dare you.
你好大胆
It's okay.
没关系
You were afraid.
你害怕了
I'm not afraid of anything.
我什么都不怕
I can't believe I let you distract me.
我居然让你扰乱我
No. Don't do it.
别 别这样
What you need is love.
你需要的是真爱
I had love, and he's dead,
我的真爱已经死了
And I suffered.
我很痛苦
What you sent me toward wasn't gonna change that.
你要我去找的东西不能改变这一点
Good-bye.
再见
What about me?
那我呢
I stole for you,
我为你偷了东西
and for nothing.
还不求回报
I'm in big trouble.
我闯大祸了
As I said, you're a terrible fairy.
正如我所说 你就是个烂仙子
I thought we were friends.
我们不是朋友吗
I don't have friends.
我没有朋友
Fly away, moth.
飞走吧 臭蛾子
Don't let the doors catch your wings on the way out.
出去的时候别让门夹了翅膀
Okay. You wanna kill me?
好啊 你想杀了我吗
I can make it easier.
那我助你一臂之力
What are you...
你想干什么...
You wanna kill me?
你想杀了我吗
Oh, don't let the poison do it.
别用毒啊
You should do it.
你该亲手杀我
Go ahead. Crush it!
动手啊 碾碎它
You think I won't take it?
你以为我不会吗
No, I'm counting on it.
不 我就指望着你呢
Show me who you are...
显露你的本性吧
Tinker Bell.
小叮当
Gladly.
非常乐意
Stop.
站住
You stole that dust.
你偷走了精灵尘
I know.
我知道
I thought I needed it to prove to you that I was a good fairy.
我以为我需要它来证明我是个好仙子
You could've proven that being a good fairy, by listening to me.
你本可以听我的话 来证明自己是好仙子
I was following my instincts.
我只是跟着直觉走
Which are so far from being correct.
可你的直觉大错特错
This can't be forgiven.
这是不可原谅的
Wait. Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Everyone deserves a second chance.
每个人都应该有改过自新的机会
We always tell people that.
我们总是这么说
But, Tinker Bell, this was your second chance.
但是小叮当 这本来就是你的机会
Please?
求你了
I promise. I'm so sorry.
我发誓 对不起
You betrayed my trust.
你辜负了我的信任
I can regain it.
我可以重新赢得你的信任
Give me a chance.
再给我一次机会
You can't,
你办不到
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表