Okay. You and I are on shadow duty. As am I.
行 我们去抓影子 我也一起
This trek won't be easy.
这路肯定不好走
You could use another veteran of the island.
多带一个识路的人更好
Thanks, man.
谢了 伙计
Well, in the meantime, we'll give Tinker Bell a heads up,
那我们去提醒一下小叮当
see if she can make good on her promise
看她会不会信守诺言
to get us into Pan's camp.
带我们去潘的营地
Okay, we meet back at Tink's.
行 我们在小叮当家见
Then we get Henry and get the hell back to Storybrooke.
然后找到亨利 就能回童话镇了
Gotta say something, boys.
伙计们 我有话说
You know I love Snow and Charming, but...
我确实爱白雪和王子 但...
can I be honest?
我能说实话吗
It's kinda nice not having them around.
他们不在身边也挺好的
Happy. No, really.
开心果住嘴 不 我实话实说
It's only been five days,
虽然才过去五天
but it's the first five days with no killing.
但这是第一个没死人的五天
No wraiths.
没有死灵
No giants stepping on my Miata.
没有巨人踩我的马自达
It has been peaceful.
确实很安宁
Enough!
住嘴
I don't want to hear any more of this.
我不想再听到这种话了
Snow and Charming are coming back,
白雪和王子会回来的
and everything will remain normal.
一切还会如常
I'm Ariel.
我是艾莉尔
Do you know where I could find someone named Belle?
你们知道哪里能找到叫贝儿的人吗
The home office was right.
本部的人说得没错
She's here.
她来这了
What now?
现在怎么办
We follow our orders.
按命令行事
We find out why she came.
查明她来的原因
Then we make sure she never leaves this town again.
然后确保她再也回不去
What's the matter?
怎么了
Too many pickles? Not enough pickles?
腌黄瓜太多了还是太少了
No.
不是
I-I guess I'm just not hungry.
我肚子不饿
All right, so that's the fourth cheeseburger
这是你这星期第四个
you've turned down this week.
吃不下的芝士汉堡了
It's about Gold, isn't it?
愁戈登的事 对吧
Certainly not my cooking.
我的厨艺没话说
You miss him.
你想他了
Yeah.
是的
And it's just...
我就是...
he said he was going off to his death.
他说他不能活着回来
And I just...
我...
I wish I was...
我希望我...
I wish I was able to help him,
我希望我能帮到他
help save Henry.
帮他救回亨利
But you protected Storybrooke.
但你保护了童话镇
I mean, that-- that's just as important.
这也同样重要
All... all I did was pour a potion over some rocks.
我不过在石头上撒了些药剂
The dwarfs did all the hard work.
重活儿是矮人们做的
Hey, you wanted to be a hero.
你想成为英雄
Sounds like you were. And you kept the bad guys out.
但你已经是了 你没让坏人进来
What bad guys?
什么坏人
Come on, face it. Nobody's coming here.
其实根本没人会来这儿
I wasn't on that ship because he doesn't need me.
我没登船 是因为我没用
Beg to differ, sister...
大错特错 妹子
'cause this little lady just swam a real long way to find you.
这位年轻的女士远道而来只为找你
Uh, maybe you didn't notice the sign?
你没注意到吗
No shirt, no shoes, no service.
不♥穿♥外套 鞋子者 不提供服务
Now you got a dress code?
你什么时候还讲究起穿着了
I seem to recall some Ruby outfits that are seared into my brain.
小红有些衣服我忘都忘不掉
So, uh, who are you? W-w-why are you here?
那你是谁 为什么来
I came from Neverland. Rumplestiltskin sent me.
是朗普斯金派我从梦幻岛来
Wait...
等等
he's a--he's alive?
他还活着吗
Yes.
是的
And he wanted me to give you this.
他要我把这个交给你
A sand dollar?
一只沙海胆
What am I supposed to do with it?
我要拿它做什么
Don't ask me. I'm just the delivery girl.
别问我 我只是负责送东西的
Looks like you figured it out.
看来你解开疑团了
Belle.
贝儿
Rumple.
朗普
I hope you raised the cloaking spell.
希望你的隐形咒起效了
The people headed for town as far more dangerous
去童话镇的人比我起初想的
than even I first believed.
还要危险
They're unwitting pawns in Pan's game.
他们无意中成了潘游戏中的棋子
I told you I was going to my death.
我跟你说我是去送死
I found another way.
但我找到了别的办法
I can defeat Pan and live...
我能打败潘 而不死
but only if you get me something from the shop.
但你得在我店里拿一样东西给我
The object I need is hidden.
我需要的东西是隐藏着的
But I know that with the strength of our love,
但我知道凭我们的爱的力量
you'll find it.
你会找到它的
He's really into being cryptic, isn't he?
他真喜欢搞神秘 不是吗
He wants my help.
他需要我的帮助
He wants me to save him, Henry, everyone.
他要我救他 救亨利和大家
Hey, you need help?
要帮忙吗
No, I can handle my pack.
不用 我能拿自己的包
Thanks. Mary Margaret...
谢谢 玛丽·玛格丽特
How long is this gonna go on?
这样要持续多久
What? The whole nottalkingtoeachother thing.
什么 不跟彼此说话
Don't you think it's been long enough?
你不觉得已经够了吗
He didn't tell you about his illness
他没和你说他病了
because he wanted to keep the focus on the mission.
是不想分散大家的注意力
I get that.
我能理解
It's good to see you've inherited his tunnel vision.
很高兴你继承了他的鼠目寸光
What does that mean? Nothing.
这什么意思 没什么
You say a lot with nothing.
你的"没什么"有很多涵义
Be careful with Hook and Neal.
小心处理虎克和尼尔
The one we need to be careful with is the shadow.
我们要小心的是影子
The fact that they both have feelings for you
他俩都对你都有感觉
is dangerous, too.
这也很危险
None of that matters.
这些都不重要了
All I care about is getting my son back.
我只关心把我儿子找回来
There you are.
你在这儿呢
You care to take a stroll?
想去散散步吗
There's someplace special I'd like to show you.
我想带你去看一个特别的地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我哪也不和你去
Why not, Henry?
亨利 为什么不去呢
I think you're lying to me.
我觉得你在骗我
My family-- they're here, on Neverland. I know it.
我确定我的家人来到了梦幻岛
What makes you so sure?
你为什么这么肯定
Does it matter?
重要吗
No. It doesn't.
确实不重要
But I'd remiss if I didn't point out what does.
但不指出什么才是重要的 就是我不对了
If your family's here, Henry,
亨利 如果你的家人在这儿
why haven't they come for you?
他们为什么还没来找你
Maybe you're keeping them from me.
也许你在阻止他们来见我
Henry, I promise you,
亨利 我向你保证
I'm not holding your family prisoner.
我没关押着你的家人
Then why do you keep disappearing into the jungle?
那你为什么一直往丛林里跑
You're hiding something from me,
你没对我说老实话
and I'm gonna find out what it is.
我会查出你隐瞒了什么
It would appear we're losing the boy.
看来我们要失去这小子了
He just requires...
他只是需要
some effort.
一些努力
Given his lineage, I'd expect nothing less.
鉴于他的出身 这我料想到了
Shall I bring the cage here?
要我把笼子抬过来吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表