I suppose.
应该是吧
Come here, little man.
过来 小宝贝
Okay.
好了
Now...
听我说
Daddy's gonna be right there. Okay.
爸爸就在那边 好吗
Now it might be loud,
也许会有点吓人
but nothing's gonna hurt you.
但没什么能伤害到你
You understand?
懂了吗
You remember what you have to say?
记得自己要说的话了吗
Yeah. I say--
记住了 我要说...
Not yet. Not yet. No! Wait, wait, wait.
还不是时候 等等 等等
Positions.
各就各位
Okay.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
好了
Okay, Roland. Say it.
好了 罗兰德 说吧
I believe.
我相信
Maybe if he says it again. Just once more.
也许得再说一遍 一遍就好
No. I'm sorry, mate.
不行 抱歉了 伙计
That's it.
到此为止吧
Hey! I got it!
我来
Neal, go!
尼尔 快
Is he all right?
他没事吧
Yes.
是的
Thank you, Mulan.
谢谢你 木兰
I owe you much.
我欠你一个大人情
He doesn't have a scratch on him.
他毫发无伤
I planned it that way.
计划本就是如此
So...
那么...
what now for you?
你现在有什么打算
What shall you do?
你要怎么办
If you'd care to put your considerable skills to use,
如果你不想浪费一身武艺
there's a place for you among my merry men.
非常欢迎你加入我和我的人
You'd be the first woman. I hope that's no deterrent.
你将是第一位女性成员 希望你不会介意
I've been in that position before.
我早就经历过这种事了
Is that a "Yes"?
这么说 你答应了
I'm honored, but...
我深感荣幸 但...
there's someone I need to talk to
我要趁现在还有机会
before it's too late.
和一个人谈谈
A loved one.
一个你爱的人
We shall see.
还难说呢
Mulan?
木兰
How long have you been there? What are you doing?
你在那儿站多久了 你来这里做什么
Just... gathering my courage.
只是在鼓足勇气
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm so glad you're back.
你回来我真是太开心了
Is Phillip here?
菲利普在吗
No. No. Shall I get him?
他不在 要我去叫他吗
No. That's unnecessary.
不必了
It's you I wanted to talk to.
我是想找你
You see, I...
其实 我...
Why are you smiling at me?
你为什么冲我笑
I can tell you are bursting with news, but so am I.
我看得出你有事要说 我也是
You are?
是吗
Phillip and I are expecting a baby.
菲利普和我有孩子了
That's excellent news.
真是天大的喜事
It's like a dream come true.
简直是梦想成真
Now please, please, tell me your news.
快告诉我你的事吧
I'm joining Robin Hood's band.
我要加入罗宾汉的队伍了
What?
什么
You're leaving us?
你要离开我们了
Yes.
是的
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样的
Good-bye.
再见
Where's Regina?
瑞金娜在哪
Who the hell are you?
你们是什么人
A pissed off mother. Where is she?
一个气疯了的妈妈 她在哪
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
You mind lowering those?
你们能把武器放下吗
You may stick me, but I'll take you down with me.
你也许能杀了我 但我会把你们拉下水
She's okay. She's not gonna hurt us.
没关系 她不会伤害我们的
Just stand down.
放下武器吧
But is she going to help us?
那她会帮助我们吗
Well...
瞧瞧啊
Look who the queen dragged in.
王后把谁拉来了
Hello, Hook.
你好 虎克
Lady Bell.
小叮当
She's not gonna help us.
她不会帮助我们的
Why not?
为什么
Tink...
小叮当
After all we've been through together...
我们一起经历了那么多
Little assistance?
就帮我们一下吧
She doesn't have any magic.
她没有魔法了
No pixie dust?
没有精灵尘吗
Not even her wings.
连翅膀都没有
How?
为什么
I guess people just stopped believing in me.
大概人们不再相信我了
And if I wanted to help you, he's too powerful.
即便我想帮你们 他也太强大了
But you know where Pan is.
但你知道潘在哪
Sure. But it won't do you a bit of good.
是 但这对你们没有好处
Let us be the judge of that.
有没有好处我们说了算
Does he trust you?
他相信你吗
Can you get us inside his compound?
你能带我们进入他的营地吗
Maybe.
也许
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你们
Because I believe in you.
因为我相信你
Just get us inside, and we'll take care of things from there.
你带我们进去 之后的事交给我们
And what's in it for me,
这对我有什么好处
other than a death sentence from Pan when you're gone with your boy?
等你带着你儿子走后 潘一定不会放过我
You can come with us.
你可以和我们一起走
That's right. A home.
没错 我们给你一个家
That is what you want, isn't it?
你不就是想要这个吗
Okay. Listen closely.
好吧 听仔细了
Pan trusts me. He'll let me in.
潘相信我 他会让我进去
And maybe, just maybe,
也许 我是说也许
I'll leave a way open for you.
我会给你们引一条进去的路
But you've only got one shot,
但你们只有一次机会
so you better have a good plan.
所以你们最好计划周全
Thank you. We will.
谢谢你 我们会的
Come with us to our camp. We'll figure it out.
跟我们去我们的营地 筹划一下
Are you all right? You look upset.
你没事吧 看起来有点不开心
Yeah. I just wanna get Henry back.
没事 我只是想把亨利找回来
We're on the way.
就要成功了
How'd you know that would work, offering her a home?
你怎么知道说给她一个家会奏效呢
It worked for me.
因为对我就奏效了
When I was a bandit living alone,
我还是个独居的土匪时
all I wanted was a home. And...
我就想要个家
The thing is, I never found it till you came along.
其实 直到你出现 我才真正有了家
Even now, when I'm with you...
即便是现在 和你在一起
I mean, that's all I need.
我就不需要其他什么了
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
I love you.
我爱你
Come on. Last thing we need is to get lost in here.
走吧 可不想在这里迷路
Welcome home...
欢迎回家
Baelfire.
比尔菲
Pan will be so happy to see you.
潘见到你会很高兴的
Did you ever go back and find him?
你回去找过他吗
The man with the lion tattoo.
有狮子纹身的那个男人
No.
没有
Unreal.
太不真实了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表