To do it, you have to give up the thing you love most.
要成功施咒 得放弃最爱的东西
From what I gather, Zelena doesn't love much.
就我所知 塞琳娜可没爱过什么
Neither did you. You managed.
你也没有 但你成功了
Zelena's smart, strategic.
塞琳娜很聪明 有策略
Perhaps we discovered something in the missing year to stop her.
或许我们在失忆的一年里发现了能阻止她的东西
And then the only way to stop us from interfering
而唯一制止我们干扰的办法
was to bring us back here and wipe our memories.
就是把我们带到这里并抹去记忆
So if we get our memories back,
所以如果我们找回记忆
we might already know how to defeat her.
或许就知道该怎么打败她了
We just need to break this curse.
我们只需要打破诅咒
Well, thank goodness we have a savior.
谢天谢地我们有救世主
I would love to, but there's one problem.
我也很想 但有一个问题
Last time, all it took was me believing in magic and kissing Henry.
上一次 我只是相信了魔法并亲了亨利
Since I've been back, I've done both and nothing.
我回来以后 这两件事我都做过 但没效果
It's the belief.
是相信的问题
Henry -- he needs to believe.
亨利 他需要相信
In this new life -- he doesn't.
在新的生活中 他并不相信
We have to get him to believe again.
我们得让他重新相信
So, what? We put on a magic show?
怎么做 搞个魔法表演吗
How did you believe?
你是怎么相信的
The book -- the storybook.
那本书 故事书
That's what started Henry on his original path
当初就是那本书开启了亨利的旅程
and what got you - to believe -- it's the key.
也让你相信魔法 那本书是关键
In him believing, in him remembering --
是让他相信 让他记起来的关键
remembering everything.
记起所有一切
That's not necessarily a gift.
这未必是件好事
He's been through a lot of tough stuff.
他经历了很多艰难的事
And some good stuff.
也经历了很多好事
Either way, it's our best bet.
不管怎么说 那是我们最好的选择
She's right.
她说的对
I know.
我知道
Let's find it.
我们去找那本书吧
A rose. How lovely.
玫瑰 真美啊
Have you earned it?
你抓到了吗
It appears you have.
看来是的
We're in Storybrooke.
我们在童话镇
You've never heard of a telephone?
你不知道有电♥话♥吗
Such pretty lips.
这嘴唇真美
They're so wasted.
太浪费了
Why haven't you used those luscious lips and kissed Emma?
你为什么还没用你诱人的嘴唇吻艾玛
Well, a fella likes to be courted.
我更喜欢被别人追
This isn't a joke.
这可不是玩笑
I need to have her magic removed.
我需要她的魔法消失
If Snow's baby is born before your kiss,
如果白雪在你吻艾玛之前生下孩子
I'm going to have no other option.
我就没有别的办法
I'm going to have to start killing people --
只能开始杀人了
people that Emma loves, starting with her son.
杀艾玛爱的人 从她儿子开始
Take away her magic, captain,
让她的魔法消失 船长
or the next rose will be for her little brat's grave.
不然下一枝玫瑰就要献在她那小屁孩的墓前了
Your majesty, I wouldn't.
陛下 不要
That arrow almost took off my head!
那支箭差点射下我的脑袋
Well, that door almost took off your arm.
那扇门差点毁了你的胳膊
Where I come from, a simple "Thank you" would suffice.
在我们那地方 说句"谢谢"就好
Where you come from, people bathe in the river
你们那儿的人在河里洗澡
and use pine cones for money.
把松果当钱用
Come on. Let's go.
行了 走吧
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Rumple bumple isn't here.
朗普不在这里
Rumple bumple...
朗普
Gone, my dear.
不在了 亲爱的
He really is back from the dead.
他真的死而复生了
Dead.
死亡
Dead.
死亡
So much better...
要好多了
Dead.
死亡
He's lost his mind.
他失了心智疯了
On the contrary!
完全相反
Now I have two -- two minds!
我现在有两个心智
Mining time. Digging deeper in the grime.
现在是采矿时间 继续往煤尘里挖
What is she doing to him?
她对他做了什么
Nothing that can't be undone.
我们还能扭转局势
Rumplestiltskin, we need your help.
朗普斯金 我们需要你的帮助
How do we stop Zelena?
我们要怎么阻止塞琳娜
Round and round, the circle of time,
转啊转啊 时光轮回
racing towards the finish line.
冲向终点
This is pointless.
这样没用
Let me try.
我来试试
Rumple.
朗普
I know you're in there.
我知道你还在
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听到我
How do we stop Zelena?
我们要如何阻止塞琳娜
Light.
光明
W-what?
什么
Light. Magic.
光明 魔法
The good witch of the south --
南方好女巫
Glinda.
格林达
Glinda.
格林达
B-but south of...What, Oz?
哪里的南方 奥兹吗
No! Banished! Here!
不 被驱逐 这里
The good witch of the south was banished north --
南方好女巫被驱逐到北边
North of the dark forest.
黑暗森林的北边
How do we find her?
我们怎么找到她
Rumplestiltskin, in the dark forest, how do we find her?!
朗普斯金 在黑暗森林里 我们怎么找到她
Through the door, step inside
穿过大门 走进里面
if pure of heart, then she won't hide.
心灵纯净 其人自现
Gold's was a dead end. That was Belle.
戈登的当铺没找到 贝儿来的电♥话♥
No book in the shop.
店里没有书
Regina, you said the last place you saw it
瑞金娜 你说你最后一次见到书
was Henry's room.
是在亨利房♥间
Yes, but it's not there.
是的 但现在不在了
Swept away by the last curse.
被上一个诅咒卷走了
A book can't just disappear.
书不可能就这么消失
But it can just appear.
但它可以凭空出现
The first curse.
第一个诅咒
It just showed up in my closet when I needed it --
在我需要的时候就出现在我的衣柜里
Or more accurately, when Henry needed it.
更确切来说 是亨利需要的时候
What do you mean?
什么意思
He was going through a rough time.
他当时正处在艰难的时期
He was realizing he had been given up.
他意识到自己是被抛弃的
He didn't feel like he had a real family.
他觉得他没有一个真正的家庭
He did.
他有的
That may be, but, Regina,
也许是 但瑞金娜
he wasn't feeling that way with you or with anyone.
但他从你和他人身上都找不到这种感觉
He needed to believe in happy endings again.
他需要再次相信幸福结局
That's what the book gave him.
那本书让他相信了
Well, he needs to believe again.
他得再相信一次
In fact, I think we all do.
事实上 我想我们都需要
What do you say we go check your closet?
我们一起去看看你的衣柜怎么样
Hey, kid. I got to run. I got to check on a lead.
孩子 我得走了 要查条线索
You okay to stay here longer?
你在这里多待会儿没问题吧
Call you later.
晚点打给你
Where are you really going?
你到底要去哪
I told you. I'm following a lead.
我告诉你了 我要查条线索
What lead?
什么线索
It's...my job. It's complicated.
这是我的工作 很复杂
Is this about the person who killed my dad?
是不是跟杀死我爸的那个人有关
Yes.
是的
Then tell me.
那就告诉我
I-it would just be easier once it's all solved, Henry.
等事情解决了就会好多了 亨利
You've been lying to me ever since we got here.
从我们到这里你就一直在骗我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表