We could have appeared - in the middle of the ogre wars
至少没出现在食人魔战争中
or smack-dab in the belly of a whale.
或者是落在鲸鱼肚子里
Why are you reading that now?
你现在看童话书干什么
'Cause when we were falling through,
因为我们掉进来时
I was thinking about Henry
我在想亨利
and the story we were all reading at Granny's.
和我们在"外婆家"读的那个故事
You think that time portals work like any other sort?
你觉得时空隧♥道♥跟其他传送门一样
They take you back - to where you're thinking of?
能把人带回心中所想的地方吗
Not where. When.
不是地方 是时期
Excellent deduction.
绝妙的推论
Alas, it appears - they share another quality.
可惜 看来这个隧♥道♥和其他传送门一样
They don't stay open for the return trip.
不会一直开启着 让你回去
Well - we're trapped in the past.
这下好了 我们被困在过去了
I should have left Storybrooke the instant we defeated Zelena.
我们一打败塞琳娜 我就该离开童话镇
This is exactly the kind of thing that does not happen in New York.
这种事就绝对不会发生在纽约
On the bright side,
好处是呢
I'm sure real estate's much more reasonable here. Don't.
这里的房♥价肯定更合理 别说了
I understand your frustration,
我理解你的沮丧
But we've been in dire straits before.
但我们以前也曾经历险境
There's no need to be antsy. We have our wits.
你不用着急 我们没疯没傻
We just have to focus on being constructive.
专心想办法就好
So... any ideas how to get back?
你觉得我们该怎么回去
How would I know - how to get back to the future?
我怎么知道怎么回到未来
Who do I look like -- Marty Mcfly?
你当我是马迪·麦克弗莱吗
Marty Mcwho?
什么马迪
The kid with the lightning and the Delorean
就是开着汽车 一打闪电
and they went back - in time and, and then he --
就回到过去 然后...
Is he some sort of wizard?
他是个巫师吗
No. Marty Mcfly is not a wizard. He's...
不是 马迪·麦克弗莱不是巫师 他
Maybe a wizard is exactly what we need.
也许我们需要的正是巫师
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
We could find Rumplestiltskin.
我们可以去找朗普斯金
Black knights.
黑骑士
Get in line!
站好队
Get in line!
站好队
Listen to me very carefully.
都给我听仔细了
Whatever squalor and despair
不管之前
your pathetic little lives have been able to tolerate
你们过着怎样肮脏卑贱的
until this point,
悲惨生活
is nothing compared to the pain and misery
与我可以造成的痛苦都不值一提
I can inflict if I leave here unhappy.
所以最好不要惹我不高兴
That's Regina.
瑞金娜
Not Regina, love. The Evil Queen.
那不是瑞金娜 亲爱的 那是巫后
You will help me.
你们得帮我
She's even worse - without the sensible pantsuits.
她穿这套衣服看起来更糟糕了
Please, your majesty.
求你 陛下
We are a peaceful village.
我们只是个平和的小镇
What do you want from us?
你要让我们做什么呢
That's Marco.
是马克
Justice.
正义
If I find out
要是被我发现
anyone in this village has helped the bandit Snow White,
村里任何人帮助了那个强盗 白雪公主
they will suffer dearly.
那人就要倒大霉了
Here's what helping Snow White looks like.
这就是帮助白雪公主的下场
Help me!
救救我
She's gonna kill me!
她要杀了我
Who wants to be next?
谁想当下一个
Please!
求求你们
Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
等等 你要干什么
I'm helping that woman. She's just an innocent --
我去救人 她是无辜的
No, Swan.
不行 斯旺
Let me go! When Belle figured out
放开我 贝儿发现
That Zelena wanted to change the past,
塞琳娜想要改变过去时
she warned us it was dangerous.
就提醒过我们这很危险
Messing with events could do untold damage to all of us.
历史的任何改变都可能伤害我们所有人
I'm just supposed to let her rot or die?
那我就眼睁睁地看她死吗
Whatever her fate, we can't interfere,
不管她命运如何 我们都不能插手
not if we want a chance at getting back to the world we know.
除非你是不想回到未来了
We need to find Rumple.
我们得去找朗普
The sooner we get out of here, the better.
越快离开越好
Aye. Agreed. But...
我同意 但是
There's one thing we need to do first.
得先做点准备
Come on, Swan. Let's get a look.
斯旺 出来吧 我们看看效果
Oh, well, that's much better.
好多了
Is this really necessary? What would you have done
非得如此吗 那你说要是你
if Regina had spotted you back there?
刚刚被瑞金娜看到了怎么办
My guess -- run.
逃跑啊
And even if we had, she'd seen you.
就算跑的掉 她也会看到你
She might remember you when you first arrive in Storybrooke.
等你去了童话镇 她可能会记起你来
She's gonna remember a glimpse of a face 30 years from now?
三十年前的一瞥她怎么记得住
The point is to minimize you making a lasting impression,
重点是要让你不那么惹眼
and, sadly, red-leather jackets
而红皮夹克
don't come into vogue here... ever.
和这里不搭调
Fine.
好吧
Well, - the only lasting impression
我现在唯一关心的
I'm concerned about right now
长远影响是
is what this corset is making on my spleen.
这束腰对我的脾脏造成的伤害
Your discomfort is a cross I'm willing to bear.
我很愿代你受苦
And nothing compared to what might happen
但没有什么比我们改变时间线
if we affect the timeline,
所造成的影响更糟
which means proceeding with all caution.
所以我们一定要小心行事
You're not from a world of magic.
你不是魔法世界的人
I am.
我是
Even the smallest of changes
哪怕很小的改变
could have catastrophic consequences.
都可能造成灾难性的后果
Things must happen as they always did.
过去绝不能被改变
What do you think of the view, my dear?
你觉得这里的景色如何 亲爱的
I've seen better.
很一般
This is taking forever.
旅途太漫长
I told you the troll road would have been quicker,
我说过走食人♥兽♥大路会更快
and far less bumpy.
也不会这么颠簸
Are you even listening to me?
你有在听我说吗
Yes, of course I am.
当然在听
Could be the queen again.
可能又是巫后
Now what?
又怎么了
My lord.
殿下
Worry not! It's but a fallen tree!
不用担心 只不过是棵树倒了
Is that...
那是不是
Your father.
你父亲
We should go.
我们得走了
Look at these markings.
看这些痕迹
This tree didn't fall. It's been cut.
这棵树不是自然倒下的 是被人砍倒的
It's an ambush.
有埋伏
We need to get this log moved -- now!
立刻把这根木头移走
You almost gave me a heart attack.
你吓死我了
The tree was cut. It was planned.
树是被砍倒的 这是个陷阱
Someone wanted to rob us.
有人想打劫我们
Who would dare attack a royal carriage?
谁敢袭击一辆皇家马车
I have no idea.
我不知道
But now you can relax.
但你不用紧张了
We scared off the bandit.
我们把土匪吓跑了
We'll never have to see them again.
他们再也不敢来了
You know that thing about small changes having consequences?
还记得小改变会严重影响未来吗
What about big changes?
那大改变呢
Why? What did we do?
怎么了 我们做了什么
That bandit was snow white.
那个土匪是白雪
This was the moment my parents first met.
这是我父母初次相遇的时候
And because of us, now they didn't.
而因为我们 他们没能相遇
There it is -- our new home.
就是这儿了 我们的新家
It's...so gold.
真是...金碧辉煌啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表