I never stopped loving him.
我一直都爱着他
She'll be okay.
她会没事的
Really? We have done everything we can.
真的吗 我们能做的都做了
But that's the problem.
但这就是问题
I have no idea how to comfort my own daughter.
我都不知道如何安慰我女儿
It is the first thing a mother learns, and I don't know how.
这是母亲最先学会的事 而我却不会
I know. I feel the same way.
我知道 我也是这样
But she is so upset, we have to get--
但是她很沮丧 我们得
How can we even blame her?
这怎么能怪她
If you died, I would not be able to move on.
如果你死了 我也活不下去
You must.
那也得撑下去
I'm just saying.
我是说
Every day we're here, something bad could happen.
我们在这个岛上待着 就始终有危险
And if it did to me,
如果我有什么不测
I'd want you to move on,
我希望你能好好活下去
to continue, to be happy.
继续幸福地生活
That's really sweet, but nothing is going to happen to you,
你真好 但是你不会有事的
not while I'm here.
只要有我在
Emma.
艾玛
You were so close to finding her.
你差一点就找到她了
You disappoint me.
你太让我失望了
I thought I taught you better.
我就是这么教你的吗
Never break in somewhere unless you know the way out.
除非知道出路 否则别贸然乱闯
I'll remember that for next time.
下次我就记住了
Well, there isn't going to be a next time.
不会有下次了
But don't blame yourself.
别自责
Your father could have protected you out here, sure.
当然 你父亲本可保护你的
But then who would've protected Henry from him?
但谁能保护亨利不受到他的伤害呢
Talk about a rock and a hard place.
真是左右为难啊
I will get my son back, no matter what it takes.
我会救回我儿子 不惜任何代价
You're not getting it.
你还是没懂
That's not the problem.
这不是问题
You got him. I got him back.
你救了他 我再把他夺回来
It's the game.
这就是游戏
No, my boy, the real problem for you
不 我的小男孩 真正的问题是
is that there is no escaping Neverland.
没人能逃出梦幻岛
No one gets off this island without my permission.
没有我的允许 没人能离开这座岛
I've done it before.
我以前做到过
Did you?
是吗
Look where you are now.
看看你现在在哪
It's like you never left.
就好像你从来没离开过
You saying you let me go?
你是说你放我走的
I'm saying everyone's where I want them.
我是说谁在哪都如我所愿
Something to chew on.
好好想想吧
You know where to take him.
你们知道要带他去哪
No! Henry!
不 亨利
Oh, don't worry. It won't be for very long.
别担心 不会太久的
I'm alive! Just until I reset the board.
我还活着 就到我清盘
See, the game is about to change.
瞧 游戏要改变了
Don't give up hope, Henry! I will come for you!
不要放弃希望 亨利 我会来救你
I promise!
我保证
I'm so sorry, Rumple.
真遗憾 朗普
Neal should have trusted you.
尼尔应该相信你的
How could he?
怎么能呢
After everything I've done?
我做了那么多坏事
Well...
那么
He may not know what was in your heart, but I do.
他也许不了解你的真心 但是我了解
You would've protected Henry.
你会保护亨利的
You would've even given your own life
你甚至会不惜自己的性命
to show Neal that you've changed.
让尼尔知道你已经变了
Are you asking me,
你是在问我
or do you truly believe that?
还是你真的相信
I know it with all my heart.
我深信不疑
What I don't know is why you look so upset now.
但我不知道 你为什么这么难过
I mean, Rumple, he's alive. Baelfire.
朗普 他还活着 比尔菲
You have something to live for.
你有了活下去的动力
But the prophecy remains.
但是预言还在
Henry's still my undoing.
亨利还是我的煞星
That's why you're upset.
所以你才不高兴
You were so determined to die for the boy, but now?
你之前决心要为他而死 但现在呢
Having something to live for
有了活着的理由
has brought back that nasty habit of self-preservation, hasn't it?
所以自我保护的恶习又回来了 是吗
Rumple...
朗普
Habits can be broken, can't they?
习惯可以打破的 不是吗
Go away, Belle.
走吧 贝儿
I don't want to talk right now.
我现在不想说话
What happened?
发生了什么
Oh, you fell asleep.
你睡着了
I did? No, don't worry.
是吗 别担心
It was just a little catnap.
只是打了个瞌睡
The night's still young.
夜晚还很长
Wait. I-I remember something.
等下 我记得一些事
My dad...
我爸爸
When I was asleep, I...
我睡着的时候 我
I could've sworn I heard him calling for me.
我敢肯定 我听到他叫我了
Really?
真的吗
It must've been a dream.
一定是做梦
Well, how can you be sure?
为什么这么肯定
Because... 'cause my dad's dead.
因为我爸爸死了
I'm sorry, Henry.
我很遗憾 亨利
It makes sense for us to dream about the things we've lost
梦到失去的东西 梦到想要的事情
and the things we hoped for,
是很正常的
Like your father being alive
比如你♥爸♥爸还活着
and your mother coming to find you.
妈妈会来找你
But eventually,
但最终
you'll find new things to dream about.
你的梦里会出现新的东西
And when you do,
到那时
they'll start to come true.
梦就会变成现实
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because that's what I did.
因为我就是这样
And now you're here.
现在你来到了这里
Neverland used to be a place where new dreams were born.
梦幻岛曾是一个激发新梦想的地方
You can bring that magic back, Henry.
你可以重唤这份魔法 亨利
And we can be your family.
我们可以成为你的家人
I'd like to play a song,
我想演奏一首曲子
a song for our guest of honor--Henry.
献给我们的贵宾 亨利
You can hear the music now, can't you, Henry? Yeah!
你能听到音乐了 是吗 亨利 对
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表