Squid ink.
乌贼墨
So this is your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
It can immobilize the most magical of creatures.
能让法力强大的人动弹不得
At least for a little while. Even Pan.
至少能拖延一段时间 甚至是潘
I have some experience with it.
这我有所体会
Can you get it out?
你能提取墨汁吗
Indeed.
可以
But how do you plan on getting close enough to use it?
但你要怎么靠近他对他下毒呢
I don't need to get close.
我不需要靠近他
All I need is one clean shot to get Henry back.
只要一箭 就能救出亨利
Well, leave that to me.
包在我身上
What is this supposed to be?
这是什么东西
So... what, Neal swung out of Neverland on a vine?
尼尔靠一根藤蔓荡出了梦幻岛吗
Well, if someone would be kind enough to lend me a hand...
如果有人能好心帮帮我
What do you say, Savior?
行吗 救世主
I'll do it.
我来吧
It's a hundred degrees in this damn jungle.
这该死的丛林有一百多度
And I'm plenty hot.
而且我够帅的了
Ladies first.
女士先请
How much longer do you think you can keep up this charade?
你觉得你还能骗他们多久
Don't you think your family deserves to know you're gonna die?
难道你的家人不该知道你要死了吗
What do you care?
关你什么事
Why don't you?
你为什么不说
What is the good in telling them
告诉他们有什么用
when there is nothing I can do to stop the poison,
我完全无法阻止毒素蔓延
when there is no hope?
根本毫无希望
Well, if there's one thing I've gleaned from you hero types,
我从你们这些英雄身上学到了一点
it's that there's always hope.
那就是永远都有希望
Is there something you're not telling me, mate?
你是不是有什么隐瞒 伙计
Alas, hope and reality are most often worlds apart.
可惜 希望与现实往往差得太远
I told you the truth.
我说的都是实话
You'll never make it off this island alive.
你是不可能活着离开这个岛的
Well...
那么...
then this is between us.
这件事就是我们的秘密
The only thing they need to worry about saving
你唯一要想办法拯救的人
is Henry.
就是亨利
Hook!
虎克
What is this place? What are we doing here?
这是什么地方 你带我们来干什么
Neal.
尼尔
This is where he lived.
这是他生活过的地方
Aye.
没错
Baelfire spent some time in Neverland as a boy.
比尔菲还是个孩子时 曾在梦幻岛住过
This was his home.
这就是他的家
So you think he may have left a clue
你觉得他可能留下了线索
as to how he escaped from here?
帮我们逃离这儿
Well, let's hope so,
但愿如此吧
Or we'll be lost just like he was.
否则我们就像他当年一样迷茫了
Bae!
小比
Bae!
小比
Bae!
小比
Where is my son, piper?
我儿子呢 风笛手
Is that what they're calling me?
他们就是这么叫我的吗
We both know who I really am.
但你我都知道 我究竟是谁
Been a long time, laddie.
好久不见 小子
Glad you could make the show.
很高兴你赶上了演出
You surprised to see me, Rumple?
见到我 你好像很吃惊啊 朗普
I don't blame you. I'm a little surprised myself.
不过也不能怪你 我也挺惊讶的
Look who's all grown up and become the dark one!
你都长大了 还成了黑暗者
Good for you.
好样的
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
It's lonely in Neverland.
梦幻岛上太孤单了
The only friends I have are the children who visit in their dreams.
我的朋友只有梦境中来拜访的小朋友
But they can't stay.
他们从不久留
The boys I take back with me will.
但这些我带回去的男孩可以陪我
You're here for my son.
你是来找我儿子的
I am.
是的
It's gonna take a lot more than a magic pipe to take my son.
你想抓走我儿子 一根魔法笛子可不够
The only thing magic about this pipe
这支笛子唯一的神奇之处
is that only certain boys can hear it--
就是只有某些男孩能听到它的笛声
Boys who feel unloved, boys who feel lost.
他们感受不到爱 只觉得迷失
I guess that's why you can hear it, Rumple. Isn't it?
所以你也能听到 是吧 朗普
Don't pretend to know me. You don't. Not anymore.
别以为你很了解我 你现在已经不了解我了
Oh, I think I do.
我了解
Beneath all that power,
即使你如今法力无边
you're nothing more than an unloved, lonely, lost boy.
你也还是个没有人爱 孤单 迷惘的男孩
Hey, I like the sound of that.
我喜欢这个词
That's what I'll call my new group of friends.
我就这么喊我的新朋友吧
The lost boys.
迷失男孩
It has a nice ring, don't you think?
很好听 是不是
You can call them whatever you like.
随你起什么名字
Baelfire will not be part of it.
比尔菲不属于他们
Oh, he's already a part of it.
他已经是其中的一份子了
The question is,
问题是
what are you willing to do to get him back?
为了救回他 你愿意付出什么
I'm gonna make you regret ever asking that question.
我会让你为此付出代价
Oh, I understand you're upset.
我知道你很难过
Most parents' worst fear is that
身为父母 最担心的就是
their child will be taken away from them.
孩子被人夺去
But that's not yours, is it, Rumple?
但这不是你的担心 是吧 朗普
No.
不
You're not afraid Baelfire will be taken from you.
你并不担心比尔菲被人抓走
You're afraid he'll leave.
你担心他会自己离开
After all, being abandoned is what you're good at, isn't it?
毕竟 你总是被人抛弃 是吧
Everyone you've ever known has left, haven't they?
你身边的每一个人最终都会抛弃你 是吧
Like Bae's mother Milah.
比如小比的妈妈 米拉
Not to mention your own father.
更不用说你自己的父亲了
Why should Baelfire be any different?
为什么比尔菲就会不一样
You're wrong.
你错了
Am I? Well, let's find out, shall we?
是吗 那我们就试试吧
You ask Baelfire
你去问问比尔菲
if he wants to come to Neverland with me
是愿意跟我去梦幻岛
or stay here with you.
还是留下陪你
If he wants to stay, I'll leave and never return.
如果他想留下 那我就离开 永不回来
Deal?
成交吗
I don't have to make any deals with you.
我才不用跟你做交易呢
But why wouldn't you,
为什么不呢
if you're so sure he'll stay?
如果你确定他会留下
You don't want to join in the celebration, Henry?
要不要加入我们的庆祝会 亨利
Nothing to celebrate.
没什么可庆祝的
Nothing to celebrate?
没什么可庆祝的吗
Henry, this whole party is to celebrate you.
亨利 我们就是在庆祝你的到来啊
Me? Why?
我 为什么
Because you've come to save magic, of course.
当然是因为你要拯救魔法了
And I, for one, can't think of a reason
反正我是想不出
more deserving of celebration than that.
还有什么比这更值得庆祝的了
Just look at them.
看看他们啊
I'm not like them. Or you.
我和他们不一样 我和你不一样
Sure you are.
我们当然是一样的
You're still a boy.
你还是个孩子
Maybe a song will get you on your feet.
也行我吹首曲子你就愿意跳了
Sorry. I-I don't hear anything.
抱歉 我什么都听不到
Interesting.
有意思
You see, this pipe's enchanted, Henry.
要知道 这笛子有魔法 亨利
It can only be heard by certain children.
只有部分孩子能听到
Like who?
哪些孩子
You'll find out soon enough, I promise.
我保证你很快就会知道
What?
怎么回事
I know that look. What happened?
我懂你这表情 出什么事了
Baelfire.
比尔菲
I'm afraid he got away.
恐怕他逃跑了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表