Did Henry like it?
亨利喜欢吗
He loves pizza.
他最爱比萨了
I meant living there in the city.
我是说他喜欢住那里吗
Oh, yeah. I did, too.
喜欢 我也是
Finally had time to do all the things we normally couldn't.
终于有时间做那些我们以前不能做的事了
Like what?
什么事
Go to the park, see a movie, go to the zoo,
去公园散步 看电影 去动物园
just do nothing.
闲着
Life was good... really good.
过得真的很幸福
It didn't get lonely? Just the two of you?
不寂寞吗 就你们两个人一起生活
Henry had tons of friends at school,
亨利学校有很多朋友
and I... had someone.
我也有个男友
Sorry. Why are you sorry?
抱歉 干嘛抱歉
Of course you did.
你应该如此
It's not like we were...
我们又不是
or you even remembered...
而且你都不记得了
Was it serious?
是认真的吗
He proposed.
他求婚了
And then he turned into a flying monkey.
然后就变成了一只飞猴
Sounds intense.
听起来很有趣
Go ahead and laugh.
你可以笑
I almost married a monster from Oz.
我差点嫁了一个奥兹国的猴子
It's hilarious.
确实好笑
I almost married
我还差点娶了
a minion of my evil grandfather, Peter Pan.
我邪恶祖父彼得·潘的一个手下呢
So I know what you're saying.
我非常理解你
Hey, I'm sorry it didn't work out.
很遗憾你们没成
Really?
是吗
I care about you, Emma. I always will.
我在乎你 艾玛 永远如此
I just want you to be happy...
我只是希望你能幸福
even if it isn't with me.
就算不是跟我在一起
We were happy once.
我们曾经很幸福啊
We never found Tallahassee.
我们没能去塔拉哈西
Belle, what'd you find?
贝儿 找到什么了
The symbol on Neal's hand,
尼尔手上的印记
it's from an ancient talisman...
是一个古老法器的痕迹
a key that opens the vault of the dark one.
是能打开关着黑暗者的地下室的钥匙
I think he may have used it to resurrect Rumple
我想我们在魔法森林里时
back when we were in the Enchanted forest.
他应该是用它来复活朗普了
Wait, so he brought Gold back?
等等 是他复活了戈登
That's where it gets unclear.
这就是最奇怪的地方
The vault will only restore the dark one
因为地下室复活黑暗者的唯一条件
in exchange for another life.
是用另外一条生命做交换
Whoa. Hang on a minute. What?
等等 什么意思
It's a one-for-one trade.
就是一命换一命
If Neal used that key...
如果尼尔用了那把钥匙...
he should be dead right now.
他活不下来的
Neal? Neal?
尼尔 尼尔
Neal, what did you do?
尼尔 你干了什么
Neal! Neal!
尼尔 尼尔
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Neal. It's okay.
尼尔 你会没事的
Just hold on, okay?
坚持住 好吗
Belle.
贝儿
Bae.
小比
No.
不
Bae.
小比
Poor Baelfire.
苦命的比尔菲啊
Just couldn't learn from his father's mistakes.
怎么就不从他爹身上吸取教训呢
He wanted so badly to get back to his son.
当年他就是救儿心切
Couldn't see the forest for the trees.
结果一叶障目
You did this. You tricked him.
是你干的 是你设计了他
All I did was pass on some vital information...
我只是向他转达了一些重要信息
with the help of a friend.
多亏了朋友帮忙
And then your son did the rest.
剩下的都是你儿子自己干的
You didn't tell him the price.
你没有告诉他这样做的代价
It's a sin of omission, love.
那是我疏忽了 亲爱的
Although, I would have thought it was rather obvious...
不过我觉得这挺显而易见的啊
a life for a life.
一命换一命
It's gonna be all right, son.
没事的 孩子
I do doubt that.
我深表怀疑
Go.
快走
I'm not gonna let him go.
我不会让他死的
Sorry, Rumple.
不好意思 朗普
You can't hang on to both of them.
你不能鱼和熊掌兼得
I didn't think you had it in you.
我没想到你真会这么做呢
You've got your son,
你救了你的儿子
but you've lost yourself.
却迷失了自我
Rumple?
朗普
No.
不
No Rumple.
我不是朗普
No room.
没有空间了
No room.
没有地方了
No Rumple!
不是朗普
Enough of this.
够了
Your madness is your burden, not mine.
你自己疯去吧 我可不管了
It's time to go.
咱们该走了
But before we do, kill her.
不过走之前 先杀了她
Rumple?
朗普
Go!
快走
I can't keep her for long!
我只能困她一时
Go! Hurry!
快走 快
Don't make me regret this flash of conscience!
我一时心软 别让我为此后悔
Get out of here!
快走啊
You're going to regret this, Candle.
你一定会后悔的 蜡烛
I think... I think Gold is inside you.
我想 戈登在你身体里
I think that's how you're still alive.
所以你现在还活着
I heard my father's voice in my head.
我脑子里萦绕着我父亲的声音
He's in there. He's in me.
他在我身体里
He said there was no room. He meant you.
他说没有空间了 意思就是你
I need you to help me, Emma.
你得帮帮我 艾玛
Use your magic.
用你的魔法
Separate me and my father.
使我和父亲分离
If he leaves, then you'll die.
可一旦他离开 你就没命了
I know, but you need my dad more than me
我知道 可比起我 你更需要我父亲
to figure out who the witch is...to save the town.
这样你才能知道谁是女巫 才能拯救全镇
You need to do this.
你必须这么做
I've never done anything like that before... Not that big.
我以前从没施过这样强大的魔法
Do it to save you and Henry.
只有这样 你才能救你自己和亨利
Do it.
快动手
Please.
快动手吧
Neal! Neal, are you okay?
尼尔 尼尔你还好吗
What have you done?
你做了什么
It's okay, papa. I told her to.
没事的 爸爸 是我让她做的
But why?
为什么
So you can tell her who the witch is,
这样你才能告诉她 谁是邪恶女巫
so you can defeat her.
这样你才能战胜她
Zelena.
塞琳娜
What?
什么
Zelena.
塞琳娜
She's the witch? What does she want?
她就是女巫 她想要什么
What she doesn't have.
她没有的东西
There has to be some way you can save him, right?
你能救他的吧
It's too late, Emma.
太迟了 艾玛
Just hang in there, please.
你撑住啊
You never even had a chance to see Henry...
你还没来得及去见亨利
for him to remember you.
他还没能记起你呢
It's okay.
没事的
He doesn't need to.
他不必想起我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表