I deserve to know everything.
我应该了解事实
No, you don't!
不 你不应该
I'm your mother, and I know best!
我是你妈妈 我知道该怎么做
So you're just gonna have to deal with this for now, okay?
你现在必须接受这一点 好吗
Understood?
明白吗
Yeah, I-I think I do.
好 我明白
Wait.
等下
I -- I need your keys.
我需要钥匙
I left mine in the room, and if I'm gonna be a prisoner,
我的钥匙落在房♥间里了 要我关在屋里
I'd like to have my game boy.
我想拿上游戏机
Where you off to there, mate?
你这是要去哪 老兄
Uh, nowhere.
不去哪
You're in quite the rush to go nowhere.
你好着急"不去哪"
Fine. I'm...Going home.
好吧 我要回家
You're running away.
你要逃跑
Whatever.
随你怎么说
So you're planning on driving all the way back to New York.
你打算一路开回纽约
One lesson and you think you're ready for that?
就学了一次你觉得你能行吗
No, just to the nearest bus station.
不用那么远 到最近的车站就行
I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
恐怕我不能让你这么做
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
I don't care what you think.
我才不管你怎么想
Well, you should...
你该在乎
'cause I've got a better way.
因为我有更好的办法
Why do women keep their shoe boxes?
女人为什么要留着鞋盒子
Because after true love,
因为除了真爱
there is no more powerful magic than footwear.
就数鞋子最重要了
It has to be protected.
而鞋子需要呵护
Any sign of the book?
找到书了吗
No. I don't think it's here.
没有 应该不在这儿
You don't know that.
未必呢
Maybe it's in this thing.
也许在这里面
Some winter coats, some scarves.
几件大衣围巾
The book is not in here.
书不在
Hang on. Let me check.
等等 让我看看
I... don't understand.
怎么回事
Can I see that?
我能看看吗
I know there are chapters on Oz in here.
里面有关于奥兹王国的故事
I want to know whose heart Zelena crushed to enact this curse.
我想知道塞琳娜用谁的心施了这个诅咒
Because if there's something she loved,
因为如果她也有爱着的东西
that's her weakness.
那就是她的弱点
Did you really not see it in there?
你真的没看到书在里面吗
You think I'm lying?
你觉得我说谎了
No, of course not. It's just...
当然不是 只是...
Emma, what is going on?
艾玛 你怎么了
You have been anxious since we left Granny's.
自从我们离开外婆家你就一直很焦躁
Nothing. No, it's not nothing.
没什么 肯定有什么
You yelled at Henry. That's not like you.
你还吼亨利来着 太不像你了
None of this is like me, at least it never used to be.
这一切都不像 什么都不一样了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I am talking about wicked witches
我在说邪恶女巫
and time-traveling holy wars.
和时空穿越的圣♥战♥
I'd forgotten what it was like here.
我都忘记这个世界是这样的了
I don't want that for Henry.
我不想把亨利搅进来
So you're taking him back to New York
所以这一切结束后
after this is all over, aren't you?
你要带他回纽约 对吗
Your father said you're thinking about it.
你父亲说你是这么打算的
Yeah, I am.
没错
And that is why you looked relieved
所以我们没有找到书时
when we couldn't find the book.
你松了口气
You don't want his memories back.
你不想让他找回记忆
If getting his memories back is the only way to break the curse,
如果只有他找回记忆才能打破诅咒
then that's what we're gonna do.
我们就去做
But I don't want it to be any harder on him than it has to be.
我只是不想让他背负多余的负担
Our life in New York was really good.
我们在纽约真的过得很好
I'm sure it was, but it wasn't home.
我相信 但那毕竟不是家啊
It was for us.
对我们来说就是家
Well, that's because you forgot about us.
那是因为你不记得我们了
Let's go get Henry.
我们去找亨利吧
For luck.
祝我们幸运
What?
怎么了
We're at the edge of the dark forest
我们在黑暗森林的边缘
trying to find the one person who can stop our imminent doom
想找到唯一能制止我们的临头大难的人
and save your unborn child.
来拯救你未出世的孩子
And you two stop to smell the roses?
你俩还要停下来看玫瑰
Snowbells.
这是野茉莉
I don't care - if they're dancing daffodils.
是跳舞的水仙我也不管
I need to destroy my sister, and so do you.
我得毁掉我姐姐 你也是
And if that babbling mad man sent us on a wild goose chase,
要是那个满口胡言的疯子让我们白跑
I swear I'll --
我一定要
What's that supposed to be?
那是什么
Well, it appears to be a door...
看起来是道门
that leads to nowhere.
不通向任何地方
"Through the door, step inside.
穿过大门 走进里面
If pure of heart, then she won't hide."
心灵纯净 其人自现
It's Rumple's riddle.
朗普的谜语
It's Glinda.
我们找到格林达了
No!
等等
A portal with a cheap cloaking spell.
不就是扇加了隐形咒的破门吗
I thought she was supposed to be the good witch of the south.
她不是南方的好女巫吗
I was.
我曾经是
Before I was banished here.
但我被流放至此
Uh, where's Regina?
瑞金娜呢
I'm afraid your traveling companion
恐怕你们旅伴的心
has a heart heavy with vengeance.
载着太多报复
Only a good witch may pass through my door.
只有好女巫才能进入我的门
I'm not a witch. My name is --
我不是女巫 我是
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I've heard many tales of your bravery,
我听过你很多英勇事迹
and now you hold not one pure heart, but two.
而现在你带着两颗纯净的心
I sense powerful magic there.
我感觉到你腹中有强大的魔法
That's why we're here.
这正是我们来的原因
We were told your light magic could help defeat the wicked witch.
我们听说你的光明魔法能打败邪恶女巫
We've come to ask for your help.
我们是来请求你的帮助的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
My magic is not powerful enough to defeat Zelena.
我的魔法不足以战胜塞琳娜
It never has been.
向来不够
You know her.
你认识她
We were friends long ago,
我们很久以前是朋友
when things were different.
当时一切都不同
But she made her choice.
她做出了自己的选择
She gave in to her dark magic.
向黑魔法屈服
I tried to stop her.
我想要阻止她
I failed.
但失败了
There must be some way to defeat her.
一定有办法打败她
There is.
的确有
She was born with great power.
她魔力生来强大
Long ago, I gave her a pendant to help focus it.
很久以前我给了她块坠饰 助她集中魔力
Her magic has resided inside of it ever since.
从此以后她的魔力就储存在坠饰里面
So if we can remove it,
如果拿走坠饰
she'll lose her power, and we can defeat her?
她将失去魔力 我们就能打败她了吗
Yes, but only a purveyor of the strongest light magic
是 但只有身怀最强大光明魔法的人
will be able to accomplish such a feat.
才能完成如此壮举
Light magic.
光明魔法
Magic created from love.
爱创造的魔法
Emma.
艾玛
Our daughter.
我们的女儿
She's the product of true love. She's the savior.
她是真爱的结晶 她是救世主
If she is as pure and powerful as you say, then yes.
如果她如你所说那么纯洁强大 那就行
She, and only she, can defeat Zelena.
只有她能打败塞琳娜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表