Outside.
出去说
They're being turned into flying monkeys?
他们被变成飞猴了吗
Yes. He took on simian form with the added bonus of wings.
是的 他变成长着翅膀的类人猿了
Do you think that's what happened to the missing dwarfs, too?
你们觉得失踪的矮人也是如此吗
It would explain why we haven't found any trace of them.
所以我们才完全找不到他们
And Neal?
尼尔呢
No sign of him, either.
也没见到他
So... yeah, it's possible.
所以...有这个可能
Wouldn't be the first flying monkey I've dated.
不是第一个我约会过的飞猴
The person who escaped our trap
逃出我们陷阱的人
disappeared in a cloud of green smoke.
在绿色烟雾中消失
And now there are flying monkeys in this town?
现在镇上又出现了飞猴
I think we know exactly who cursed us.
我想我们知道是谁施了咒语
The wicked witch of the west?
是西方邪恶女巫吗
Seriously? She's real, too?
没开玩笑吗 她也存在吗
Says the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming.
你还是白雪公主和白马王子的女儿呢
I don't get it. It's not like we're in Kansas.
我不明白 我们又不是在堪萨斯
Why would the wicked witch of the west
西方邪恶女巫为什么要
want to come to storybrooke?
来童话镇呢
Hungry?
饿了吗
You never should have brought me back.
你不应该把我弄回来
Eat up.
吃干净
We've got work to do.
我们有工作要做
You feed the madness, and it feeds on you.
你喂养疯狂 反而被它吃掉
You feed the madness, and it feeds on you.
你喂养疯狂 反而被它吃掉
You feed the madness, and it feeds on you.
你喂养疯狂 反而被它吃掉
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表