Help!
救命
He's coming, my prince! He's coming!
他要来了 我的王子 他要来了
We need your help!
我们需要你帮忙
Please, sir.
求你 先生
Our kingdom is in great danger.
我们的王国面临巨大威胁
We need the Savior.
我们需要救世主
I'm sorry. He's not seeing anyone today.
对不起 他今天不见人
What's wrong with him?
他是怎么了
Jafar.
贾法尔
Please! No!
求你 不要
Pathetic.
可悲
The great Savior -- hiding.
伟大的救世主 却躲起来
This is a sad day, indeed.
今天真是悲伤的日子
Please -- don't hurt him.
求你 别伤害他
I heard, but I had to come see for myself.
我有所耳闻 但我想亲眼看看
Look at the great Aladdin now.
看看伟大的阿♥拉♥丁如今的样子
And to think you could have escaped this fate.
你本可逃脱这样的命运
You're gonna kill me...
你要杀我
just get it over with.
就赶紧的吧
No, not a chance.
不 休想
I want to savor this.
我要好好享受此刻
Do you remember when we first met?
记得我们初见的时候吗
You were nothing but a common thief.
你不过是个普通的小贼
But you had honor.
但你还有尊严
Despite what you did to me.
尽管你那样对我
The irony's delicious.
多么美妙的讽刺
It took becoming a hero for you to completely come apart.
成为英雄却彻底毁了你
But that's what always happens to Saviors, isn't it?
但救世主都是如此 不是吗
It's the fate of Saviors.
这就是救世主的命运
You give and give...
你们不断付出
and give... and for what?
为了什么呢
They pick the fruit, they cut the branches,
他们摘果子 砍树枝
and all that's left is this...shaky stump.
最后只剩枯木桩
That's why you never, ever hear these words about a Savior.
所以救世主永远不可能有这样的命运
"They lived happily ever after."
"他们从今过上了幸福的生活"
Do take care, Aladdin.
保重 阿♥拉♥丁
Oh, wait. What about Henry?
等等 亨利呢
He's with Regina.
他在瑞金娜那儿
Good.
很好
Wait! What about my parents?
等等 那我父母呢
They have no interest in walking in on this.
他们不会想这时候走进来的
Believe me.
相信我
And my leather jacket?
那我的皮衣呢
No, it's fine. ?Really?
没事的 是吗
Yeah, I like the red leather jacket.
嗯 我喜欢你的红皮衣
What the hell?
怎么回事
What in the hell is that?
那是什么
It's a dirigible -- from The Land of Untold Stories.
是一艘飞船 是"无故事国"的
What's it doing in our town?
它来我们镇上干什么
I believe you mean my town.
你是说我的小镇吧
This is not your town.
这里才不是你的镇
Oh, tell that to the Dark One. He gave it to me.
跟黑暗者说去啊 他把这镇子给了我
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪了
I must prepare for my friends' arrival.
我要为我朋友的到来做准备了
Regina?
瑞金娜
Emma.
艾玛
My evil half is gone. I don't know how strong I am.
我邪恶的一半没了 我不确定自己的力量
Evil did not make you strong. Let's do this.
让你强大的不是邪恶 我们上吧
Muttonchops!
络腮胡子
A word of advice --
给你们个建议
Do be careful.
务必小心
Nothing more dangerous than an untold story --
没有什么比未诉说的故事
and the people who don't want them told.
和那些不希望这些故事被说出的人更加危险
Hello?
有人吗
Nobody in here.
这里没人
Where the hell is everyone?
人都哪去了
Somewhere out in the forest.
在树林里
It's hard to tell exactly how many people there are, but look.
不好分辨一共有多少人 但看啊
From the spacing of their steps, they were running.
但从脚步的间隔来看 他们是用跑的
Now they're out there, scattered.
现在他们四散在林子里了
What does Hyde want with them?
海德想拿他们怎么样
It's hard to tell.
不好说
Depending on who he brought with him,
这要看他带来了谁
these stories playing out could create chaos.
这些故事一旦展开 可能会引起混乱
Well, that's helpful.
真有帮助
But all may not be lost.
但未必是没办法了
You recall the orderly's baton we used
记得在我们的王国
to subdue Hyde in our realm?
我们用来制♥服♥海德的护工警棍吗
Well, that same technology made the dirigible.
飞船是用同一种科技制♥造♥的
With the wreckage, I may be able to scavenge
有了这废墟 我或许能搜集到
what I need to make a weapon that could work on him.
足够材料来制♥作♥一种对付他的武器
It's the only thing I've ever seen that can bring him down.
我只见过那东西制♥服♥他
Well let's get salvaging.
那我们开始捡吧
Hey, Emma, you okay?
艾玛 你没事吧
Luv? What happened?
亲爱的 怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Come on. Let's keep going.
好了 我们继续吧
All right, Mr. Hyde.
好了 海德先生
You have the keys to Storybrooke.
你已经有了童话镇的钥匙
Now tell me what I want to know.
告诉我 我想知道的吧
How can I wake Belle?
我要怎么唤醒贝儿
There is a place
有个地方
called The Temple of Morpheus.
叫梦神殿
In it, you will find sands
那里有沙子
that will allow you to walk in Belle's dreams.
那沙子能让你步入贝儿的梦境
Then you'll be able to wake her.
然后你就能唤醒她了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Morpheus.
我是梦神
Welcome to Belle's dreamworld.
欢迎来到贝儿的梦境
Would you like to wake her up?
你想唤醒她吗
Zelena?
塞琳娜
Regina!
瑞金娜
Welcome to the madhouse.
欢迎来到疯子屋
What is going on?
怎么回事啊
I'm just unpacking.
我在打包
What's happening out there?
外面出什么事了
Rumple handed the town over to Hyde.
朗普把小镇给了海德
Say, sounds like it's time for a showdown,
天啊 看来该进行对决了
doesn't it, sweetness?
是吧 小可爱
Now have a nice nap
你好好睡一觉
while Mummy helps barbecue mean old Mr. Hyde.
妈妈去帮忙烤了坏坏的海德先生
Uh, you should... stay here.
你还是 留下吧
Hyde is impervious to whatever I throw at him,
我对海德施的招数都不能伤他分毫
so we have to play defense.
我们得进行防御
Well, you kept me in worse prisons.
反正你把我关过更糟的监狱
I've said I was sorry about that.
我都道过歉了
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的
Seriously, you opened up your home to us,
说真的 你向我们敞开了家门
so for as long as we're here, I'm -- I'm so grateful.
只要我们待在这里 我就非常感激你
It'll be good for us.
这对我们是好事
I've got something for you.
我有东西给你
Roland gave me something of Robin's
罗兰德给了我一件罗宾的东西
that he wanted to give to you.
他想给你的
Really?
是吗
Yeah, it was, um, it's a feather
是啊 是片羽毛
from one of his arrows.
他箭上的
So sweet.
好贴心
You know what? I, um...I remember now.
那个 我记起来了
I put it away somewhere extra specially safe.
我特意放在一个安全的地方了
Don't even worry about it.
算了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表