Would you, now?
是吗
Well, I suppose - we'll just have to wait and see.
那我们只能走着瞧了
I'm afraid I don't understand.
我不明白
We are doing it all over again.
我们正在重来一切
What I'm casting isn't a curse.
我施的不是咒语
It's a second chance.
而是创造第二次机会
I learned some tricks while I was gone.
我离开期间学了些招数
You showed me my past.
你给我看了我的过去
Now take me there --
带我回到
to the moment my mother abandoned me.
我母亲抛弃我的时刻
That's when it all went wrong.
一切坏事都始于那一刻
I need to go back and change it.
我需要回去 改变那一刻
You want to travel back in time?
你想要时光倒流
To change the past?
改变过去吗
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
I'm afraid that's impossible.
恐怕这是不可能的
I thought you were - the great and terrible oz.
你可是伟大又可怕的奥兹啊
Even my power has its limits.
我的能力也有极限
You're telling me.
是嘛
Oh! No! Don't hurt me! Please!
不 不要伤害我 求你了
Who are you?!
你是谁
My -- my name is Walsh.
我叫沃什
I-I'm -- - I'm just a circus huckster.
我只是马戏团的商贩
I'm a showman.
表演者
I-I come from a distant land -- a place called Kansas.
我从一个遥远的 叫堪萨斯的地方来
You're not even a wizard?
你都不是巫师
It's all part of the act, but what I peddle is real.
这都是表演的一部分 但我兜售的都是真的
What you saw there is real.
你在那儿看到的也是真的
Those slippers took you to the enchanted forest, didn't they?
那双魔鞋的确带你去了魔法森林 对吗
I may not have magic, but the things I collect do.
我也许没有魔法 但是我收集的东西有
That's why you wanted me
所以你才想让我
to bring you something of Rumplestiltskin's.
从朗普斯金那里拿点东西来给你
So you could carry on this charade.
好让你继续骗人
I didn't mean any harm. I was trying to help us both.
我没恶意 我只是想帮我们彼此
What you seek doesn't exist.
你所寻求的根本不存在
No magic is that strong.
没有魔法有那么强大
Well, then...
那么
I have no use for you.
我不需要你了
At least not like that.
至少这样不行
Like what?
哪样
What I need is someone
我需要一个
who is willing to do - whatever I ask without question.
不会质疑我 只心甘情愿为我做事的人
Like a trained circus animal.
比如一只训练有素的马戏团动物
You're evil.
你太坏了
Not evil, dear.
不是坏 亲爱的
Wicked.
是邪恶
No.
不
No!
不
Much better.
好多了
Now, come.
来吧
If I'm going to find a way to change the past,
如果我要想办法改变过去
I've got work to do.
那还有很多事要做呢
Well done, Regina!
干得好 瑞金娜
You've been practicing.
你有在练习
You're shaping up to be the best pupil...I ever had.
你就要成为我最好的学生了
We'll see about that.
走着瞧吧
When I'm done, Regina...
等我成功了 瑞金娜
You'll have never even been born.
你就根本不会出生了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表